The Liberty Movement Takes Over the GOP

1. I HAVE ONE REALITY CHECK FOR ALL RON PAUL SOLDIERS!We MUST DONATE to the LAST RON PAUL MONEY BOMB!DR> Paul has asked for the MONEY and we have to FUND THIS with our DOLLARS!Please do so now before the end of the MONEY BOMB TONIGHT!

“WE ARE THE REVOLUTION”!

Thank You,”A RON PAUL SOLDIER”!

2. you know im a democrat and i support obama a lot but i have to say what they pulled on paul is just bull crap that isn’t American at all thats something you hear about china doing or iran. oh well i hope it bites them in the ass trying to skrew some one over like that

3. I think the way the state convention in Minnesota was handled was the way all the rest need to go. Just imagine the Ron Paul supporter letting Michelle Bachman have her day as a national delegate since she has been so opposed to Ron Paul? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Now let’s see if she attests to the way business was conducted at this convention. I commend the people there in the way they handled themselves, but I suspect they might not have had the same opposition as in Oklahoma or Arizona for example. We have to stick to facts and not let our emotions take us down a path that will be counterproductive-name calling, booing, etc. That again does not mean we are door mats and don’t stand up for the democratic process. Anything worthwhile you have to fight for, but we have to think about what will be the best way to get our guy elected.

4. Obama even got a nobel peace prize, why the hell shouldn’t this guy get one. Finally some fair and balanced news. Good news at that.

5. How can people still be supporting Romney? Don’t they own a computer or read the news, he’s horrible! I mean the choice painfully obvious! This guy is a godsend and I wish media would just be honest like him. If Ron Paul was black, a million African Americans would be marching right now. The prejudice is disgusting.

6. How can people still be supporting Romney? Don’t they own a computer or read the news, he’s horrible! I mean the choice painfully obvious! This guy is a godsend and I wish media would just be honest like him. If Ron Paul was black, a million African Americans would be marching right now. The prejudice is disgusting.

7. Great video. Thanks so much for your informative series Mr. Swann.

8. tnx mate, sry. my mistake. If there is so much crap around, You get more paranoid as usual :)

9. Gary is actually more of libertarian than Barr but he’s not really a Libertarian, either, especially in foreign policy and concerning an end to the drug war (he wants to focus only on cannabis which is not at all libertarian), so I’m not sure i can bring myself to vote for him either. I will likely write-in Paul if he registers as a write-in in my State, if he doesn’t register I’ll just leave that race unvoted.

10. He was never really a contender in the GOP primary, either, he entered too late and no one really supported him, so he went for the LP nomination and got it. I would normally vote for the LP candidate if RP doesn’t get the nomination but last election I could not bring myself to vote for Bob Barr, I was floored that the LP nominated him as he never has been and never WILL be a real libertarian let alone a Libertarian.

11. I think Romney’s new party should be called RINO.

12. Sue them in Arizona Keep Setup a legal fund and its going to happen…

13. I nominate Ben Swann for the Pulitzer prize, Peabody award, Nobel prize, and the John Aubuchon Freedom of the Press award.
    Any seconds?

14. Nobody believes the bullshit from mainstream media anymore. The sole fact that Paul is still “in the game” proves that in spite of weeks of diligent slander thrown out by them!

15. My point is that he was not mentioned at the start when the host listed candidates that were running in the GOP primary.
    I agree with you though. However i will consider voting for him if RP doesnt get the nomination.

16. ….
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

★ ☆ ★ ☆ RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT 2012 ☆ ★ ☆ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ….

17. Gary Johnson is not half the man nor half the candidate Ron Paul happens to be. Besides, he’s running LP, and even tho I consider myself libertarian, I know that the LP never gets more than 7% of the vote overall, so he really doesn’t stand a chance. That Gary’s out there campaigning, halfassed, on some of Ron Paul’s issues IS a good thing, but he’s not going to win the presidency.

18. I was happy to be a part of the delegate process at the Georgia GOP convention. While the Ron Paul delegates only picked up, what our sources say, one Georgia delegate and two alternates to the national convention, what I DID observe happening there was people coming up to us and asking what the NDAA is. Yes, I was scared (though not shocked) to discover that some people didn’t even know what NDAA secton 1021 was, but they were asking questions. People are waking up!

Thank you MI and MN states!

19. Ben Swann should win an award for his reports.I think the American people are getting a little heart & think they want stand up to the System.I still think there are too many war mongers & free loaders to overtake the money changers because most people’s character is lacking or their getting government handouts and do not want to bite the hand that literally feeds them.Do not be so pissed at the govt we know their intent, check your fellow citizens character.Who is the enemy of Freedom are You?

20. AIPAC media tends to lie habitually.
    RON PAUL has been scaring those greedy exploiters.
    Do Not trust on those bunch of liars and cheaters.
    We need three others like Ben Swann and then FOX News and CNN will extinct.
    Vote for RON PAUL before losing your remaining budget and dignity.