Like or Dislike: 0 0
ha ha ha I LOVE seeing Republican infighting! Nice to see them turn their nastiness on themselves for a change.
Or Obama. They are both puppets anyway.
Like or Dislike: 1 0
My 2 cents:
1) Donate to Ron Paul as much Money (Federal Reserve NOTES) as you can, to keep the fight for Liberty going (this is a no-brainer: when Ron Paul wins, your donations will be justified — if he gets cheated and loses, your money will shortly become Worthless…so you’ve lost Nothing of Value).
2) Ron Paul Campaign to set up IMMEDIATELY a Law Team to BLOCK any, and all attempts, to have currently won delegates from being hijacked by shadowy, nefarious means by the Rmoney owned GOP/RNC.
3) RP Law Team to be present at ALL future State Conventions (it is UNFORGIVABLE to allow Fraud ON THE SPOT unchallenged.
4) All Individuals that feel they have been harmed by what they CONSIDER Unjust and Corrupt Procedures, MUST file Lawsuits INDIVIDUALLY (unless a Team has be SET) against the perceived perpetrators (in our ridiculously litigious society, ANYONE can sue ANYONE over THE LOSS of a ham-sandwich…). If you have funds, get a Lawyer, if not, CONTACT the ACLU — they’ll love to take down THE ROTTEN BODY that’s the current GOP (here is what they claim …to do for FREE… “National organization advocating individual rights, by litigating, legislating, and educating the public on a broad array of issues affecting individual freedom…”).
5) Ron Paul’s Campaign MUST stay on track — electing as many delegates as possible (while the RP higher-ups inform The Mitt that any further frauds will backfire in the end-game…Behave NOW Dear Mitt…meaning Rmoney will get crushed by the BO if he chooses to keep alienating via obvious fraud the Republicans that are voting for Ron Paul.
6) Expose the BLATANT FRAUD being perpetrated by the Republican Party in collusion with the Mitt’s acquiescence! Share ALL videos showing this PERFIDY. Hammer on the BREAKING of rule #11. Take them to court ASAP (the EFFECT of this is MOST POWERFUL NOW, than the eventual court ruling later).
7) DO NOT acknowledge the possibility of Ron Paul to run 3rd Party NOW — ONLY after Tampa, is this to be discussed.
8) Fight with All your Might to do what’s Right — assure Ron Paul goes to Tampa (with 5+ States plurality) so he Rocks the House (and the delegates abiding by RNC rule #38 will do their honest best)!
This is plain if you are a REAL AMERICAN —
Ron Paul to WIN, or America to END 2012!
(there are no other options!)
Like or Dislike: 6 0
Another great report Ben! Thank you for exposing the fraud that is the Old Guard Republican Establishment (OGREs).
Like or Dislike: 3 0
☆★Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012! ★☆
Like or Dislike: 2 0
Leave it to the billionaire RINO to cheat his way into the hearts of a few hundred people.
You're confused, Ron Paul has higher numbers against Obama than the Mitt-wit does. Romney will not take this away from us, we're showing up and writing in Ron Paul, if need be. The Romney campaign has shown its true colors—sinking to cheating in utter despair, flip-flopping, and having an agenda so much like Obama's that many have crowned him 'Obama Light' and even suggested that he run as Barack's running mate instead of Biden.
What happened to Ron Paul is going to win? This whole series is an attempt to get people to hate Romney. Ron Paul won't win and it's because most people don't support him. Is that so hard to understand?
Like or Dislike: 0 4
Guys, your american election system is AWFUL. Easy to fraud, as we can attest. Ron Paul have (or had) a great chance to get elected. Despite the horrible american mass media, it seems that is actually a conspiracy agains Paul, see the mess and harsh complications over the votes counting... Please, check how the election system works in Brazil, it is really democratic and clear. The current american election system is an offence to democracy.
Cheers from Brasil, I'm counting on you, Ron Paul!
This is unbiased news. This guy and Jack Cafferty are saving journalism
0 dislikes..thats right
By the way, someone posted an article written by Ben Swann in the late nineties about his homeschooling experience as well as the other 10 members in his family. He said everyone assumed he was Mormon because he went to BYU. He mentioned they had an excellent accelerated program. He grew up as a baptist. He went on to say he was in an accelerated program at home. Graduated at 11, college at 15 and then graduate school at 16. He said he owes his schooling to his mother who was dedicated and had high expectations. Maybe that's why he thinks out of the box and mainstream.
Now we need A Liberty Bloc that backs a Dennis Kucinich movement taking over the Democrat establishment. Liberty movement take over of GOP and Democrat establishments respectively.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
+ 1 = seven
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Yes, send me email updates and action alerts from RonPaul.com
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
RonPaul.com is maintained by independent grassroots supporters of Ron Paul. Neither this website nor the articles, posts, videos or photos appearing on it are paid for, approved, endorsed or reviewed by Ron Paul or his staff.