155 responses to “Ron Paul: The “Ex-PATRIOT” Act – America’s Berlin Wall for Tax Refugees”

1. IAMHEWHOAM

Stay the fuck off my channel, you goo gobbling cumming junkie.
    p.s. wRONg Paul is a nazi faggot who is about 3 fries shy of a Happy Meal !

2. IAMHEWHOAM

My political opinion is not at issue here, but wRONg Paul’s homosexuality is………and you’re stupid!

3. eire superbalzz

I had a look at your viewing list, man you belong in a fucking zoo! I don’t think they would put you next to the monkeys, that would be an insult to there intelligence!!

4. eiresuperbalzz

5. Surfisher

Ron Paul to WIN — Or America to END 2012!

Here is the difference btwn Perfidy Mitt and Honest Ron Paul:

On one hand (more apt: underhanded) — the Mitt (who’s only real support is NOT for him, but AGAINST the BO — the usual voting for “the lesser of two evils” mentality) knows he needs to resort to all frauds and crookedness, to have a chance to win the nomination (in order to lose to the BO). These are the forces of the Dark Side.

On the other hand — there is Light! Ron Paul’s message of what is TRUE is irrefutable. It has ignited the hopes of all good people in our nation (and around the world) that Truth will win out over Lies, Good will trample Evil, Liberty will prevail against Tyranny, Government will bow to the Will of The People (not the other way around as the BO and the Mitt desire), all senseless Wars will be put to an end (we’ll speak softly again, but also carry a big stick), The Law of the Land will be the Original US Constitution (and all the hundreds-of-thousands of OPPRESSIVE Laws, Rules and Regulations passed unconstitutionally will be NEGATED), that the Citizen will be Sovereign AGAIN (and Government will become the Subject), that US Money will have Intrinsic Value AGAIN (not Promissory Notes printed ad hoc by a Private and Corrupted to the CORE Organization: The Feds) thus guaranteeing Prosperity once again…and the list goes on!

Despite the organized effort by the controlled media (here and abroad) and the nefarious means of our crooked politicians and their hired thugs, The People have embraced the Last American Patriot — Dr. Ron Paul — and the liberty flame that burns within us WILL NEVER be extinguished!

Our time is NOW (since we’ll reach the Point of No Return if the BO or the Mitt steal our Nation away from US) — We, the REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE, will fight for this cause that is Just and Honorable! You, the Despots in Power NOW, may spill our blood, but unless you kill us all, We, The Real American People, WILL END your reign of tyranny and corruption!

Ron Paul to WIN — Or America to END 2012!
    (there are no other options!)

6. C0nstantineify

Your political opinion does.

7. 786sami786

/watch?v=sB7vuo2piak Go to Obama’s channel and make those people aware of Ron Paul. I’m on my own there. Open their eyes. Thank you.

8. IAMHEWHOAM

Ron Paul sucks dick.

9. pjones4491

Its proof that WE BOTH ARE TROLLS. We been feeding each other for 2 days. lol. also I see you cant refute that both parties want war with Iran. And remember Pwih1987 politicians are all crook and criminals. LAST WORDS: you have been pwned.

10. TheGuardianDestroyer

WTF is up with rand and mitt? I know you all seen the video….

11. ItsAboutWhatUDo

Nobody is forcing people to get pregnant so even if the government was not allowing abortions wouldnt u say that is better than China’s policy? It is definitly saving lives whether people like it or not I wouldnt have a problem if Ron Paul did that.

12. pwih1987

LOL! The fact you said I am feeding you PROVES you know you are a fucking troll. Go ahead and have the last word. I can see that trolling is your life.

13. uturniaphobic

so technically we’re all in jail and to leave you must pay Bail and on top of that we must continue to pay a “stay-the-f**k-away-from-me tax” for the resat of our so called free lives.
    Fed, you’re at crook status you JUST cannot do this legally and you know it

14. pjones4491

I can tell you’re mad because you cant handle the truth. It’s funny you be calling me a troll but yet you alway been feeding me. I thought the Republican Party wants a war with Iran same with the Democratic Party. Like I said before we truly don’t know that he doesn’t accept money from Wall Street. The shadow govt gotta tell us what we want to hear like Ron Paul being anti war but in reality hes pro war. Remember Obama saying he anti war but ended up starting an illegal war in Libya???

15. pwih1987

I can see you have not be paying attention to this years republican nominee process. You really are a fucking idiot lol. They let Ron Paul run just to show how weak and pathetic most Americans are when it comes to picking someone for this country. And I am attacking your generalizing argument u dumb fuck. The child molester and racism argument is valid. You put Dr. Paul in the same category as the other politicians. Those in reality know that is not true.

16. pjones4491

I thought the Republican Party wants a war with Iran same with the Democratic Party. Like I said before we to truly don’t know that he doesn’t accept money from Wall Street and businesses. There’s a possibility that Ron Paul might be funded by corporations but in secrecy. The shadow govt gotta tell us what we want to hear like Ron Paul being anti war but in reality hes pro war. Remember that happened with Obama saying he anti war but ended up starting in an illegal war in Libya.

17. MVPappas1

I have subscribed here 3 times !!!

18. manofbusiness91

also the reason that the replublican party lets him run, is because they desparately want to retain some of his following. if paul runs 3rd party, he takes alot of the republican voter base with him.

19. manofbusiness91

I don’t think that ron paul being controlled by the shadow government is a reality. his message has been so pure and consistent in his public and private life, since he was first elected a congressman. He accepts no money for the constant defaming that he receives from mainstream media. There just is no incentive for him to go through what he does, with no compensation, for that many years. he doesn’t flip flop on issues and has a constitution that he guards with his life.

20. pjones4491

Don’t give that police and child molesters priest bullshit Sir. You should know by now that a shadow government that own the FED run this country not “We the people”. All the Presidents after JFK were all puppets “PRE-SELECTED” by the shadow government. If Ron Paul wasn’t one of their puppets he would of ran for office as a 3rd party Sir but instead he’s campaigning as a republican. If Ron Paul was really about about ending big government and wars the Republican Party wouldn’t let him run.

21. pwih1987

If you say not to trust a politician than who should trust or try and look at anything from your point of view. HUMANITY in general has displayed acts of crookedness and disgusting actions. That does not mean there are no good people out there. You generalize. IF one priest is a child molester are all priest child molesters? If one cop is racist are all cops racist? You need to rethink your argument and see how flawed the one you are using now is. Like I said you are living in the past troll.

22. pjones4491

XD I’m not living in the past I’m stating facts from the past man. I see you haven’t learned anything from the past at all because if you did you would been figure that all politicians are crooks and never gave a damn about “we the people”. you need to stop day dreaming thinking politicians still care about the rights of people.

23. pwih1987

No my main option is to get out of this politically environmentally brain dead racist war mongering country.

24. pwih1987

Obviously Dr. Paul knows we do not live in a truly free society. And you are stuck in the past. like I said LEARN from the past do not live in it. And what you speak of is fucking impossible stop day dreaming loser.

25. pjones4491

Dude you don’t know nothing about freedom. Let me tell a lil secret about America when it was founded the Constitution only granted white men their freedom not women or colored people. remember back then they consider black people 3/5 of a men and women couldn’t vote. if you want absolute freedom you need to get rid of government and the constitution. if you was true free society no one would have to tell you you’re free.

26. Francozilla

Of course, Dr. Paul’s mission is more than just the presidency, it’s more about the TRUE essence of the US Constitution, and the TRUE message/principles of LIBERTY.

27. Francozilla

I suppose you’ll have to (as well as other Ron Paul supporters if there are really any) “write him in” now since the mainstream media just declared Romney the official GOP candidate for POTUS. It’s just sickening where this once proud and great nation (USA) is heading towards to (as in Oblivion). For the record, a write-in or independent candidate has NEVER won a US presidential election. Not being a troll, just a pragmatic observer.

28. pwih1987

YOU have not on inch of what true research is and you know nothing of Dr. Paul. Just some of the bullshit you think you know.

29. pwih1987

Where did he say that? Because from what I understand he just does not want states paying for abortions when the majority of the people in that state do not support abortions. Same with gay marriage. He feels the people of the state should be in charge of that. Maybe you need to truly listen to Dr. Paul and not what you THINK you heard or read him saying. I have never heard Dr. Paul say he wants to force women to have kids. He just does not support abortions. But he wont deny it to people.

30. pwih1987

You are living in the past. I learned from it. You know nothing about freedom. Not a inch.

31. theonekeyblade

Cut government the fuck down.

32. theonekeyblade

Leave it up to the states, i am not pro life, but a Ron Paul government would not be a Pro life government.
    It would simply give the states the decision, as with many things, like medical cannabis. Rather than leave it up to the corrupt, bloated, oppressive, authoritarian, anti-reality joke of a government the U.S has had for far TOO LONG.

33. Brian Smith

The problem goes deeper than US citizens that want to leave the United States. I was born in the US but left the US when my two Canadian parents decided to return home to Canada. I have lived in Canada since I was a child, I am Canadian by birth, and considered myself only as Canadian. Last year I was told by the United States that I was still considered to be a US citizen, and being a US citizen I must report to the IRS. I am a Canadian, I work in Canada, I pay taxes in Canada, I was to young to even have a paper route in the US when I was a child, but the IRS thinks I should report to them. I am a middle class Canadian, but I renounced my US citizenship. There are about a million US citizens in Canada, most with only remote ties to the US. The US embassy’s in Canada are becoming backlogged with people that want to renounce. Many in Canada also believe that the true number of people renouncing is being deliberately under reported.

34. RONPAULFREEDUMB

True freedom? Ron Paul wants to regulate every pregnancy in the country. He wants govt to have the power to force women to have children. You are the one who knows nothing of freedom.

35. StopTheMorons

I miss seeing Ron Paul on the campaign trail and the news–and I guess that was mostly Fox, like when he would comment on current events. I bet if he had a video blog people would really flock to it as often as he posts. It wouldn’t have to be daily, just once a week or something like that.