Reality Check: Did Mitt Romney Really Secure GOP Nomination with Texas Win?

399 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

399 responses to “Reality Check: Did Mitt Romney Really Secure GOP Nomination with Texas Win?”

1. very funny jokes in urdu

Urdu jokes can also be passed in the form of an jokes and this can be either a decent or naughty jokes.Its gave a freshnes of mind to a person.
    very funny jokes in urdu

2. Michael Herman

um, I,m not sure that is what the voters are saying. My feedback from the international community re Obama says something quite different about his image than what you are stating

3. spikymike69

4. Nike Sko

De fem elastiske fugene i skoen yttersåle er representert med fem spillere som kjemper stadion, midten av 23 stripene representerer LeBron trøye nummer.

5. TheTruthNow000

Silly DumbLantern501, you have the low I.Q., since only Barack Obama or Mitt Romney will be President come November. That's what will happen, thanks to the voters. Some moron (you!) raving on You Tube won't change anything. Either man would be fine with me. Mr. Obama is a good President who has not "started multiple wars" as your silly dumbass said, and has immensely helped the U.S.'s international image following Mr. Bush. Mr. Romney is also smart, and I'm sure will do a good job if elected.

6. GreenLantern501

"Mitt Romney or Barack Obama (two good choices in my view)" I must say your I.Q. must be exceptionally low. Jimmy Carter made a better president than that clown Obama. Why? Because he didn't raise the deficit by trillions of dollars and didn't start multiple wars. We didn't lose any freedom under the Carter administration. Mitt Romney would have signed the NDAA which violates the constitution. Mitt and Obama dont give a shit about the constitution even though they claim they do. Bye-bye freedom

7. TheTruthNow000

stfu yourself loser.

8. rcacad

Charge those voters for perjury, good luck!

9. shadisaad99

stfu :)

10. TheTruthNow000

You have a picture that makes you look 13 ... and you talk to me about relying on parents? I've been a productive adult longer than you can relate to child. Shouldn't you be on a kiddie site?

11. unhealthycarrot .

So much for a healthy argument haha. I pity you actually, if you would be happy to send me your paypal email address then I will give you a small donation to help you with your education. Best of luck surviving in the real world rather instead of relying on your parents.

12. unhealthycarrot

13. unhealthycarrot .

LOL that wasn't the point. Oh my god, you are a truly funny interesting individual. At least your stupidity is entertaining me.

14. unhealthycarrot

15. TheTruthNow000

You're actually quite stupid. The "delegate count" doesn't come from the mainstream media. It comes from mainstream reality. I don't know what your point is. I don't think you have one. Romney has locked up the Republican nomination, and Obama is the incumbent. That's the reality. A stupid cunt like you can't figure that out. Go get a douche and read something. Learn something ... cunt.

16. unhealthycarrot .

Wow, you are dumber than I thought. When I tried to force an argument on the candidate itself you started to talk about the delegate count that the MAINSTREAM media gives us. You are so fucking funny, hahahahaha. You certainly are a great troll though but you have to try harder than that. Good luck graduating in high school.

17. unhealthycarrot

18. TheTruthNow000

I'm not explaining shit to you. Also dumb ass ... we don't have a "housing bubble" anymore. It burst under the idiot Bush. But I'm not explaining shit to you. My point is that either Romney or Obama will be President this time next year. Period. If you are not into reality that's your problem. If I tell you that shit is brown, and you want to believe that shit is blue, that's your call. I wouldn't waste a second explaining to you why shit is brown. If you're not into reality, that's on you.

19. unhealthycarrot .

Explain how Obama or Romney will fix the housing bubble and the debt ceiling. You probably don't even know because you are a clueless moron that uses coarse language to state your opinion. What the fuck is wrong with you? You are willing to lose your freedom and liberty for someone who has an utterly dreadful voting record to come into office? You know nothing about politicians and you should really educate yourself before speaking.

20. unhealthycarrot

21. unhealthycarrot .

Talking in a rude and vulgar way won't get your point across. Go back to fucking school you fucking moron.

22. unhealthycarrot

23. unhealthycarrot .

Go spend hours on improving your grammar before you make your claim. Where's your evidence that proves Mitt Romney and Barack Obama would be good presidents. A claim without evidence or reasoning is pointless and it means nothing. Ron Paul has a perfect voting record and Romney's voting record is worse than your grammar. If you think they are good presidents then you must also support drones which is a primary reason why Al-Qd. is strengthening. If you kill a family member, they will fight back.

24. unhealthycarrot

25. Jay Dub

I know it is very likely to be Obama or Romney...there are too many dumb fucks like you. You are so fucken stupid....

26. Jason Warren

27. TheJayWar

28. Jason W

29. TheTruthNow000

Obama and Romney are a joke? Really? More likely that you're the joke. On November 6, 2012, either Mitt Romney or Barack Obama (two good choices in my view) will be President. You're just some raving idiot moron on You Tube. Your opinion doesn't mean a Goddamned thing because you're a total fucking loser. Obama or Romney will be President. That's a total Goddamned fact. What some shit-faced scum bag like you thinks doesn't mean a damned thing. Fuck you. Fuck you family. Fuck your family tree.

30. Jay Dub

I can't see reality...right. You are an idiot. Obama and Romney are a joke. There is plenty of evidence out there on the internet to show this to be true. They are in works to have drones patrolling in USA for fuck sakes.

31. Jason Warren

32. Jason W

33. TheJayWar

34. 1oceanwave1

Complete delusion I'm afraid. We live in a rigged, Two-Party State system. "They" OWN BOTH Parties. It's deMOCKracy & Collectivism, OWNED by Zionist Banksters. Ron Paul's Gold Standard policy is EXACTLY what Wall St. NEEDS to repair their suicided debt weapons We remain slaves to debt on their "plantations" so long as we allow them to control debt. NONE of them EVER say End Usury We need Policy NOT Party. Look up LarouchePAC & learn about a "Credit System" We need to leave the "poisoned well".

1 7 8 9