Reality Check: Did Mitt Romney Really Secure GOP Nomination with Texas Win?

1. Urdu jokes can also be passed in the form of an jokes and this can be either a decent or naughty jokes.Its gave a freshnes of mind to a person.
    very funny jokes in urdu

2. um, I,m not sure that is what the voters are saying. My feedback from the international community re Obama says something quite different about his image than what you are stating

3. um, I,m not sure that is what the voters are saying. My feedback from the international community re Obama says something quite different about his image than what you are stating

4. De fem elastiske fugene i skoen yttersåle er representert med fem spillere som kjemper stadion, midten av 23 stripene representerer LeBron trøye nummer.

5. Silly DumbLantern501, you have the low I.Q., since only Barack Obama or Mitt Romney will be President come November. That's what will happen, thanks to the voters. Some moron (you!) raving on You Tube won't change anything. Either man would be fine with me. Mr. Obama is a good President who has not "started multiple wars" as your silly dumbass said, and has immensely helped the U.S.'s international image following Mr. Bush. Mr. Romney is also smart, and I'm sure will do a good job if elected.

6. "Mitt Romney or Barack Obama (two good choices in my view)" I must say your I.Q. must be exceptionally low. Jimmy Carter made a better president than that clown Obama. Why? Because he didn't raise the deficit by trillions of dollars and didn't start multiple wars. We didn't lose any freedom under the Carter administration. Mitt Romney would have signed the NDAA which violates the constitution. Mitt and Obama dont give a shit about the constitution even though they claim they do. Bye-bye freedom

7. stfu yourself loser.

8. Charge those voters for perjury, good luck!

9. stfu :)

10. You have a picture that makes you look 13 ... and you talk to me about relying on parents? I've been a productive adult longer than you can relate to child. Shouldn't you be on a kiddie site?

11. So much for a healthy argument haha. I pity you actually, if you would be happy to send me your paypal email address then I will give you a small donation to help you with your education. Best of luck surviving in the real world rather instead of relying on your parents.

12. So much for a healthy argument haha. I pity you actually, if you would be happy to send me your paypal email address then I will give you a small donation to help you with your education. Best of luck surviving in the real world rather instead of relying on your parents.

13. LOL that wasn't the point. Oh my god, you are a truly funny interesting individual. At least your stupidity is entertaining me.

14. LOL that wasn't the point. Oh my god, you are a truly funny interesting individual. At least your stupidity is entertaining me.