Reality Check: Did Mitt Romney Really Secure GOP Nomination with Texas Win?

1. Hello, shill. Meeting your quota of lies for the day? Camp Romney must be busting your balls for you to come up with that one.

2. So you have motivated people who are interested in the process and in their goals and have real conviction based on their research on one hand, and unmotivated people, who don't really know what they are voting for on the other hand. Which group should have greater impact on the final outcome? So it is Ron Paul all the way.

3. I still don’t understand why most people still don’t understand that the very first thing to do is to find a way to make the presidential election (and the election for the republican candidate for that matter) one which can be checked on truthful counting of the votes…. I mean… what’s the point of all this discussing and speculating and so on if one cannot even get the truth above the table (as we say in The Netherlands) about whether the number of votes for a certain person a the actual votes for that person haha… It’s laughable and the foundation of (at least) an attempt to go for the truth.
    And again I need to mention tha documentary ”Hijacking Democracy” in this perspective, a must see…. I really don’t know whether Ron Paul can live up to his promises, but at least he is the only one in the race that I would allow to give the presidency a shot, because the other ones are certainly not gonna live up to their promises haha.
    With love from China, the biggest capitalist country in the world right now.
    Bye for now, as they say here. Love, Bommie.

4. No he didn't. He came in third. His supporters strong armed their way into more delegates than he was allocated democratically.

5. SurvivAll Expert

Really doesn't matter if either of the other two chumps wins, for America's future, its Ron Paul or we're SOL!

6. We all knew there would be a lie spread about today about Romney's "win". I do not understand where all the support for Romney is coming from??? I mean, people that vote in the primary are pationate Americans for the most part. When was the last time any of you met a pationate Romney supporter that put a vote in? I don't think I have and I live in Michigan.

This is a rigged game just like the stock market... and it is all I'm sure centered around power and greed. If the results of the facebook IPO don't tick you off, they should. The insiders got info that nobody else did and shorted it while the average trader got royally burned.

I'm so sick of the BS media bias, and the corrupt nature of our 2 party system. It seriously makes me want to puke. Anything to maintain the status quo.

Ron Paul and Gary Johnson... PLEASE team up and run 3rd party if the convention doesn't work out. Gary would make a GREAT VP.

7. The cute Electronic Voting Machines gave Rmoney the win in Texas ...(as it's being done in all other states).

Now, let's wait and see if he can even get 30 delegates out of the 155 total (extrapolating the results when Real People show up)!

Ron Paul to WIN --- or America to END 2012!
    (there are no other options!)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

8. Don't give up Ron Paul. We the people NEED you to lead us back into freedom.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

9. Can anyone explain why the democratic party wins local elections in some upper south states or deep south but lose general elections big time with republicans I mean is local democratic party any different locally in its platform from the its national counterpart that people in those states vote for them locally but not nationally? I know the question is not quite related with the video but this is something that always intrigued me and this elections and delegate talking remind me of it.

10. *NBC: Romney Secures GOP Delegates to Win*

“By winning the Texas primary on Tuesday, NBC News is reporting Mitt Romney has gained the required number of delegates (1,144) needed for the GOP nomination….”

To all Romney supporters — the dependable media has just informed you that Mitt won the GOP nomination! No need to go out and waste your time voting — instead, stay at home, cut the lawn, do a BBQ and celebrate!!

11. The Romney Campaign is getting DESPERATE because they know Romney's "nomination" is a fantasy, it is NOT solid and I'm sure it will crumble.

Let's keep the revolution going, let's prove these morons WE THE PEOPLE rule.

Spread the message and keep in touch with the Ron Paul Campaign, there's an app for that!!!

12. Moderator...?

Remove the Mitt's shill garbage posted below.

13. Lucy "Loose Vag" McGee

Oh God, Ron Paul makes my wh0rish p*ssy wet!!!!!!!!! I love you Ron. I have 3 fingers in there right now thinking about you!!!!! F*ck its wet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sh!t, I'm gonna cum. Oh f*ck, iiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg. I just squirted all over the place. I almost never squirt, but I imagining how your c0ck would feel inside of me. Amazing ;-)

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 2 Thumb down 29

14. lies

15. watch /watch?v=IWDJEc92d38

16. LAST ELECTION IT WAS, "GET OUT OF WARS"

THIS ELECTION IT IS "HOW MANY WARS CAN WE GET INTO?"

17. The neocons are going to vote for whoever has an R next to the name, but us Paulbots will NOT vote for Mittens, so I think it's only logical for the RNC to accept that Paul is the only way to go if they want to defeat Barack.

18. *NBC: Romney Secures GOP Delegates to Win*

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

19. Concerned Canadian

Cant anything be done by the Ron Paul peeps about
    All of the blatant and rampant voter fraud ... Google it.
    God bless you president Ron Paul... You are the real voice
    of the people and your constitution aka the real president.
    I can not understand how voter fraud that is video and audio
    recorded can be ignored and not aired on mainstream media
    immediately... How can they air lies that Romney has "clinched"
    anything... The guys an idiot... I have watched him and you
    debate... You are the hope of the world, not just your fine
    country's. I am a full blooded Canadian and just want you to
    know that you are my hero! We here up north see how you get
    no mainstream media coverage unless it is lies about you losing
    Or someone else "clinching" something like they did in their
    town lol... Your message of liberty and peace and ending the fed
    is so powerful it is being heard beyond any borders, no matter
    how many videos of you are censored or taken off of you tube
    and these poor peoples accounts being suspended because they
    have videos of you. I pray for you sir and pray you are the next
    President of the United States. God bless you America...

20. Does anyone know if he won the precinct where he lives? We'll never know what kinds of election and voter fraud went on in his state. They keep his numbers no higher than 9-12%. I also noticed that ABC put out his birth certificate, but we are still trying to find out what it means to be a "natural born citizen". Many different opinions. This issue should be at the forefront, but both parties want globalists in there to take this country down. Please post any good explanations by credible sources about whether Romney is eligible to become president. Our work is just beginning..