94 responses to “Ron Paul: Walker Recall Victory a Big Boost for Fiscal Conservatism”

1. stoneman289

Rand endorses Mitt; Ron says: be respectfull at the Republican nomination: I feel very betrayed right now.

2. willey dok

You 2012

3. edwardwills

You 2012

4. willey dok

NO, You 2012

5. edwardwills

NO, You 2012

6. 231gearon

I regret that I reacted to your comment which was actually a very reasonable one. (I was too bound up in a previous comment and failed to read yours properly.) My apologies.

7. GOD719

Mitt Romney is the same as Obama. The only difference is gay marriage, religion and corporation or union. Plus Romney is unelectable and will lose to Obama anyways. He won't change anything that Obama wouldn't. So Ron Paul 2012 for REAL CHANGE

8. spanptotacs

Why would anyone vote for War Monger draft dodger Mitt

9. 231gearon

I notice you have picked on what I've said, not in what I'm doing i.e. I was placating another RP supporter
    When I, along with millions of other RP supporters, are perfect, I will let you know. Of course name calling like that is pointless, unproductive and just plain stupid. However that doesn't make the sentiment behind it as invalid.
    I try to really listen to people and am not just here to trip them up on their use of words.

10. 231gearon

11. 231gearon

12. EdMajinLee199999

And?

13. mrgravyx

The game is not rigged. Your ideas are simply unpopular and they are unpopular for a good reason. They stink.

14. mrgravyx

Rand Paul says Mitt Romney 2012.

15. mrgravyx

Rand Paul says "Mitt Romney 2012."

16. mrgravyx

Rand Paul said he is voting for Mitt Romney.

17. mrgravyx

liberty really does work but not by attacking anybody? Why do Ron Paul supporters call women who exercise their Constitutional right to terminate a pregnancy "murderers?"

18. mrgravyx

His son Rand just said Mitt Romney 2012.

19. Ariakas7708

Hes not, if it makes you feel better to call me names too, feel free, but it doesnt change the fact that your living in fantasy land if you think lolpaul has a chance at winning. I know its hard to let go after having your hopes up for so long, but, consider me a friend who cares too much to let you go on playing yourself.....its over. Cheer up tho, there would be another awesome candidate in 4-8 years, and he will lose to. The game is rigged, always has been.

20. Darkphoenix3450

no i will vote ron paul... as will most of his supporters even if he is not on the Ballot. Why because he could win it.. and is the only one running work half a shit.. That is counting poor Gary Johnson as well.

21. confiandresponsable

Ron Paul 2012

22. 231gearon

I imagine you've a strong work ethic and have a low tolerance for all this crap. But that, my friend, is politics and regretable it is that it has been given far too much power. I support your position entirely and wish you luck with it.

23. 231gearon

24. StopTheMorons

Nah, I don't believe in being so precise. But feel free to help him if you want to. I'm done.

25. EdMajinLee199999

Ron Paul has a better chance at winning the presidency than Gary Johnson. Also, Ron Paul WILL be on the ballot and he has my vote.

26. 231gearon

Agree...a troll and ignorant he was, but clever nonetheless. I will give him that. We have to cope with these circumstances if the message of liberty is to suceed. And believe me, as RP demonstartes for himself, liberty really does work but not by attacking anybody. I myself have a very long way to match the old man's cunning in this regard but heck, he is 77 years old, leaving the likes of you and me a long way to catch up..
    Go Ron Paul 2012

27. watertonrivers

He's either a troll or very ignorant. Either way, you can't argue with a sick mind...:)

28. Surfisher

Ron Paul MUST win a 5 state delegate plurality to be seated at Tampa! This is the ONLY GOAL all of us need to concentrate at this time! (Why do you think the GOP is pulling all stops to prevent this — because, once at the RNC Convention, Ron Paul will neuter this scum! And his supporters — the Real Americans — will surround the convention in the hundreds of thousands)!

This has to be IMBEDDED IN ALL OUR MINDS — Get Ron Paul seated in Tampa! Nothing else is as important as this!

After Tampa…depending on what transpires — other options (independent) for Ron Paul may be discussed (BUT NOT NOW)!

1. Surfisher

The ONLY Fight right now to be fought is for Tampa (Ron Paul must be seated there)!

Try, all of you, to comprehend this SIGNIFICANCE!

Unless we assure a Ron Paul seating at Tampa — in order to expose nationwide and worldwide, the SCUM that has occupied our government — we’ll have a one-man-puppet-show (Rmoney “debating” himself, and winning)!

29. rizwan1983

Very true!

30. dissapointedCanadian

I see the education system failed for you, so sad to see another wasted mind and life.
    Your grasp of the English language is that of a chimp taught by a person with Tourette syndrome, way to go on representing yourself.

31. joellyos

Terrorist: "we attacked you on 9/11 because you have too many freedoms".

US President/s/citizens: "ok ok, we'll give up our freedoms"

Terrorist: "we also attacked you because you are prosperous"

US President/s/citizens: "don't worry, we will fix that too"

so....whats this about not negotiating with terrorists?

(anyone else see the hypocrisy with what we are told to believe, and what they are doing?)

32. joellyos

Terrorist: "we attacked you on 9/11 because you have too many freedoms".

US President/s/citizens: "ok ok, we'll give up our freedoms"

Terrorist: "we also attacked you because you are prosperous"

US President/s/citizens: "don't worry, we will fix that too"

so....whats this about not negotiating with terrorists?

33. dkoribag1

Hey dumb fucks. Shift youre support to the lib canidate Gary Johnson. Paul is not on the ballot. Gary needs support so let paul go and shift to what matters now.

34. Cyrus255

Monarchs are born into power,
    Politicians crave power: much worse!

Republics have elected such individuals as Cromwell, Hitler, Robespierre, Lenin, Mao, whereas Monarchies tend to produce individuals such as Frederick the Great, Queen Elizabeth, Louis XIV, and Gustav Adolphus.

Between the two systems, the choice is a no-brainer. Monarchs, born into power, tend to be the only rulers who often give it up, like Wilhelm did, only to be replaced with an American-style Republic that elected Hitler.

35. Cyrus255

All Republics end in civil war, genocide, or both. The American Republic, just like Rome has sent it's soldiers to march "for the Senate" overseas and will stretch itself too far while the populace at home becomes soft.

The founders themselves didn't want full separation from the King, until Thomas Paine, the Karl Marx before Marx (he wanted government ownership of all land) riled the masses up. He, like Che Guevara, spread the Revolution to France where it beheaded women and children.