Ron Paul: Walker Recall Victory a Big Boost for Fiscal Conservatism

1. I notice you have picked on what I've said, not in what I'm doing i.e. I was placating another RP supporter
    When I, along with millions of other RP supporters, are perfect, I will let you know. Of course name calling like that is pointless, unproductive and just plain stupid. However that doesn't make the sentiment behind it as invalid.
    I try to really listen to people and am not just here to trip them up on their use of words.

2. And?

3. The game is not rigged. Your ideas are simply unpopular and they are unpopular for a good reason. They stink.

4. Rand Paul says Mitt Romney 2012.

5. Rand Paul says "Mitt Romney 2012."

6. Rand Paul said he is voting for Mitt Romney.

7. liberty really does work but not by attacking anybody? Why do Ron Paul supporters call women who exercise their Constitutional right to terminate a pregnancy "murderers?"

8. His son Rand just said Mitt Romney 2012.

9. Hes not, if it makes you feel better to call me names too, feel free, but it doesnt change the fact that your living in fantasy land if you think lolpaul has a chance at winning. I know its hard to let go after having your hopes up for so long, but, consider me a friend who cares too much to let you go on playing yourself.....its over. Cheer up tho, there would be another awesome candidate in 4-8 years, and he will lose to. The game is rigged, always has been.

10. no i will vote ron paul... as will most of his supporters even if he is not on the Ballot. Why because he could win it.. and is the only one running work half a shit.. That is counting poor Gary Johnson as well.

11. Ron Paul 2012

12. I imagine you've a strong work ethic and have a low tolerance for all this crap. But that, my friend, is politics and regretable it is that it has been given far too much power. I support your position entirely and wish you luck with it.

13. I imagine you've a strong work ethic and have a low tolerance for all this crap. But that, my friend, is politics and regretable it is that it has been given far too much power. I support your position entirely and wish you luck with it.

14. Nah, I don't believe in being so precise. But feel free to help him if you want to. I'm done.

15. Ron Paul has a better chance at winning the presidency than Gary Johnson. Also, Ron Paul WILL be on the ballot and he has my vote.

16. Agree...a troll and ignorant he was, but clever nonetheless. I will give him that. We have to cope with these circumstances if the message of liberty is to suceed. And believe me, as RP demonstartes for himself, liberty really does work but not by attacking anybody. I myself have a very long way to match the old man's cunning in this regard but heck, he is 77 years old, leaving the likes of you and me a long way to catch up..
    Go Ron Paul 2012

17. He's either a troll or very ignorant. Either way, you can't argue with a sick mind...:)

18. Ron Paul MUST win a 5 state delegate plurality to be seated at Tampa! This is the ONLY GOAL all of us need to concentrate at this time! (Why do you think the GOP is pulling all stops to prevent this — because, once at the RNC Convention, Ron Paul will neuter this scum! And his supporters — the Real Americans — will surround the convention in the hundreds of thousands)!

This has to be IMBEDDED IN ALL OUR MINDS — Get Ron Paul seated in Tampa! Nothing else is as important as this!

After Tampa…depending on what transpires — other options (independent) for Ron Paul may be discussed (BUT NOT NOW)!

• The ONLY Fight right now to be fought is for Tampa (Ron Paul must be seated there)!

Try, all of you, to comprehend this SIGNIFICANCE!

Unless we assure a Ron Paul seating at Tampa — in order to expose nationwide and worldwide, the SCUM that has occupied our government — we’ll have a one-man-puppet-show (Rmoney “debating” himself, and winning)!

19. Very true!

20. I see the education system failed for you, so sad to see another wasted mind and life.
    Your grasp of the English language is that of a chimp taught by a person with Tourette syndrome, way to go on representing yourself.