Ron Paul: Walker Recall Victory a Big Boost for Fiscal Conservatism

1. Lawsuit Against the RNC and GOP Fraud — Finally TODAY!
    ————————————————————————————

Spread this far and wide!!

PLEASE WATCH & SHARE!!

Today, Monday June 11th, the lid is to be blown wide off the FRAUD that has been going on in the elections this year!!

This lawsuit will also LEGALLY unbound ALL Delegates and protect them as well!!

2. Why do Ron Paul supporters call women who exercise their Constitutional right to terminate a pregnancy "murderers?"

um, they don't?

3. Yeah, Rand said that.

Now, would you mind explaining your point?

4. Terrorist: "we attacked you on 9/11 because you have too many freedoms".
    US President/s: "ok ok, we'll give up our freedoms"
    Terrorist: "we also attacked you because you are prosperous"
    US President/s: "don't worry, we will fix that too"
    so....whats this about not negotiating with terrorists?
    (anyone else see the hypocrisy here?)

5. 1:40 "the greatest thing that could happen is not only is he not recalled but he wins by a little more than last time around"

2010 Result: Walker 52%
    2012 Result: Walker 53%

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. 1:40 "the greatest thing that could happen is not only is he not recalled but he wins by a little more than last time around"

2010 Result: Walker 52%
    2012 Result: Walker 53%

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ron hasn't been very visible lately.

8. Talking to you. I had thought about your comment after I had replied and felt that I'd gone off track, away from your line of enquiry. That's all.

9. Who are you talking to?

10. RAND Paul a Traitor — or Family Savior?

Declaring his endorsement of Perfidy Mitt (within 3 days after the Bilderberg Gang meeting ended).
    —————————————————————————

1) At the Bilderberg Gang’s meeting near DC — their gang-members were freely discussing in the lobby of the hotel (for all to hear) best ways to kill Ron Paul and his top supporters. (Why would they do that openly, unless they were sending a CLEAR Message — desist, or perish).

2) Hotel staff reported (unverified as of yet) that they saw the Mitt sneaking in and attending this Gang of NWO manipulators’ meeting. If true, that he attended, ON TOP of the VERIFIED List of Top US Officials, that were party to this meeting (The Director of NSA, Senator John Kerry, The Governor of Indiana, and others) whose only goal is to Destroy the USA, and usher a One World Government instead — the message, that our OWN Top Officials are PART of this Gang, sends a CRYSTAL CLEAR Signal that they can cover up anything they want (such as an “accidental” airplane crash, or “food” poisoning)!

3) Korean Air Lines Flight 007 in 1983 shot down by the Soviets — remember the main stream media hullabaloo about this unfortunate “mistake” where innocent civilians died???
    No-one ever mentioned, and still few know, that the Most Dangerous Person to the NWO Gang, was on board that plane — the President of the John Birch Society!

If they have the power to alert the USSR in 1983, to shoot down this plane, and guarantee them that ALL Western Governments (including our own) will REPORT it as an “Unfortunate Mistake” (which is what transpired then) — isn’t that a clear show of might, that they can do anything they want to ANYONE (and our corrupt government will do their best to cover it up)!
    ——————————————————————————

So, did Rand Paul betray his Father — or is he trying to save his life!

11. Rand endorses Mitt; Ron says: be respectfull at the Republican nomination: I feel very betrayed right now.

12. You 2012

13. You 2012

14. NO, You 2012

15. NO, You 2012

16. I regret that I reacted to your comment which was actually a very reasonable one. (I was too bound up in a previous comment and failed to read yours properly.) My apologies.

17. Mitt Romney is the same as Obama. The only difference is gay marriage, religion and corporation or union. Plus Romney is unelectable and will lose to Obama anyways. He won't change anything that Obama wouldn't. So Ron Paul 2012 for REAL CHANGE

18. Why would anyone vote for War Monger draft dodger Mitt

19. I notice you have picked on what I've said, not in what I'm doing i.e. I was placating another RP supporter
    When I, along with millions of other RP supporters, are perfect, I will let you know. Of course name calling like that is pointless, unproductive and just plain stupid. However that doesn't make the sentiment behind it as invalid.
    I try to really listen to people and am not just here to trip them up on their use of words.

20. I notice you have picked on what I've said, not in what I'm doing i.e. I was placating another RP supporter