Rand Paul Endorses Mitt Romney! :-(

1,239 Comments:

1. I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

2. I just vomited on my iPad

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

3. dont vote for Obama… It is better to have something new than keep the same old person in office that will destroy America down the line

4. rand paul SUCKS ROMMNEY BALLS

5. Shame on you sir, shame on you… :(

6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7. The Paul families’ lives were on the line. Endorse or die.

8. Worst news I’ve heard in my life…except for the loss of family

9. RON PAUL PLEASE PUT A END TO THIS NONSENCES!!!!!!!!!!

10. Ron Paul nepotist extraordinaire, high Masonic initiate, neo-confederate dixiecrat, Austrian school nutcase cares more about getting his son a job and all of his relatives than he does the supposed causes he supposedly endorses. The Pauls are total shams. Tarpley was 100% correct. If Alex Jones had an ounce of integrity he would come out and admit that he was a fucking dick and denounce the Pauls but he won’t and neither will all.

• Whatever. Great.

These are OUR Principles, not just Ron Paul’s, & WE the People (or at least we RP supporters) chose him to represent us as POTUS because he is the only one addressing the issues important to us. Whether he is full of it or not, part of the Control, or Sold Out, doesn’t matter. Ron Paul got himself this deep, & we are going to hold him accountable by doing everything we can to see him Serve US as our next President!!

11. The one like was Romney

12. What a Sad Day for the World… My Vote goes to OBAMA..! :(

13. I knew months back that we were going to find something about Rand that was most egregious. His votes in the Senate have been questionable at times, now we can write the SOB off!!!

14. FUCK JOBS I’M A ARTIST!

15. I have been thinking that in the back of my mind, and I hope for the sake of everyone your right

16. Rand Paul is his own man. He is not his father. Considering that the elder Paul is more uncompromising and less trusting of the establishment, this decision on Rand’s part should be no surprise. The question now is, where will Ron cast his support?

17. There was always something I though was kinda strange about rand just something he doesnt look like a trust worthy person but i knew he was Rons son so i thought that he was worth supporting but now i guess i was wrong

18. YEAH RAND BE STUPID WHILE ROMNEY TRIES TO FORCE HIS POLICE STATE AND CENSORSING THE INTERNET IF YOU ALL DO THAT WE WILL ALL SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT!

19. I can’t even finish watching this.

“I believe that Mitt Romney would bring a more balanced approach to regulation”

You mean the illegality of regulation? Forcing people to buy what the government wants them to? Fantastic thought Rand. Please share another gem.

20. hes playing games with peoples lives bro face it