Ron Paul’s Speech at the Texas Republican State Convention

351 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

351 responses to “Ron Paul’s Speech at the Texas Republican State Convention”

1. EdFromHumanResources

Look Rand Paul is a lot better than a Mitch McConnell or a Karl Rove. He’s the only republican senator talking about how we need to include the military when it comes to cutting spending, the rest of them just want to go after domestic programs. Give the dude a break.

2. Nike Sko

Designerens mål er å gi Lebron nyeste sko med topp kvalitet design, åpenbart utsøkt og ekstraordinær design skoene av utmerket kvalitet og ytelse.

3. ClydeCoulter

I endorse Ron Paul

4. itzahazylife

Rand Paul didn’t sell out. You just don’t understand politics. Rand Paul is trying to infiiltrate the Republican party and infuse it with libertarian values. In order to do that he needs to play ball. In order to advance he and his fathers principles of liberty, he needs to play political chess. He’s more than likely going to be running in 2016. The GOP won’t be able to hold the fact that he didn’t support Romney over his head.

5. itzahazylife

6. Son of Will

I would never presume to speak for an entire nation of people… all I can say is, I endorse Ron Paul :)

7. zapproowsdower

8. Son of Will

friend of mine wrote a masters thesis on why Keynesian economics is 1) in no way responsible for economic woes, and 2) is the best way for getting out of our current woes. It took me about 30 minutes to go through every argument he had, and explain why he was wrong. Next day he had forgotten… uggh. Not the brightest guy.

9. zapproowsdower

10. Mark Tzimas

The American People endorses Ron Paul.

11. BossmanZeemo

The American People endorses Ron Paul.

12. SeekerOfTheTruth00

I am truely sorry for losing my faith in such a Great Man because of all the rumors that has been floating around that he had sold us out! . I Lost Hope! This counrty is in such a mess & will only get worst if Ron Paul is not President! He Is The Light At The End Of This Dark Tunnel. Ron stands for Liberty, the Constitution, Sovereignty, Freedom,& The Laws Of God.

1 8 9 10