Ron Paul’s Speech at the Texas Republican State Convention

1. Still you haven't stated anything or proved anything, and like I said before so it becomes clear. Even if you were right, which you're not, this would be Ron Paul being HANDS OFF or doing nothing, which I wouldn't agree with. But that isn't in any way WORKING AGAINST US. Which is what you're claiming.

2. MY EARS!!!!!! MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. 3. It's the year 2012 buddy, look up the campaign website for this year.

4. I do know its 2012, unlike some people....

5. Mr. Blank page oh that one cut deep

4. 1. Show me proof, give me a link, because I never heard such a statement from him, I call BS on this one.

2. He has pointed it out, several times during the campaign he's talked about his supporters being treated un-fairly. Jack Hunter can say whatever he says, It's not Ron Paul saying that, so that doesn't prove your point.

5. 3) where is RonPaul2008dotcom?

4) You don't know much do you.

5) I just did, over and over again while Mr blank page calls me a troll.

6. 1: "he just said to be respectful"

Nope, he told them not to wear any Ron Paul buttons or shows of support, to blend in, and even act like a Romney supporters, and if you feel the need to speak out, stick to Ron Paul talking points. How is that working for us?

2: I want him to use what voice he's afforded to point it out, instead of telling us to be respectful to a bunch of fascists and fiat money peddlers. No, he ignored it, and even allowed Jack Hunter to say "we get out of hand"...

7. Even if your claims were true, which they aren't, it would just be him not doing anything, which isn't the same as working AGAINST us. You need to get your facts straight, and yes my account is blank, that's a very astute observation on your part haha. I just set up an account, what's it to you?

8. 3. His campaign page is still up, I don't know what you're talking about, so you're wrong on that.
    4. The Daily Paul may have been blocked, I don't know all the details on that, but to assume he's not doing anything to stop it is just that, ASSUMING. You don't know all the details on that.
    5. Again you haven't stated how he's worked against us, all your claims are empty and not held by any facts. Again I still have asked you to name how he has worked against us, and you haven't.

9. Okay let me refute you again,
    1. He never told people to pretend they don't exist, that's a lie, he just said to be respectful, which is understandable.
    2. He never ignored the police assault, but what do you want him to do? Serioiusly think about your statement, what the hell do you want him to do? He has stated numerous times how he feels about the way the GOP has maragnilized him and his supporteres, but it's up to THE MAN THAT GOT ASSAULTED to press charges for himself, he's a big boy.

10. You haven't refuted anything. All you did was call me a name.

How is telling people to pretend they don't exist; working for them? How is ignoring the police assaulting his supporters; working for them? How is turning a blind eye while his main campaign page and The Daily Paul get blocked by a corporate member of the CFR; working for us.

It's starting to look to me like this guys done nothing but work against us while guys like you call people trolls.

Nice blank account BTW.

11. "therefore his campaign is still going on"

That's not what Rand Paul says. In fact Rand Paul now supports Mitt Romney. I'd like to hear Ron Paul explain that before all those delegates he's fighting for waste any more money supporting somebody that had no intention of doing anything other than cupping a fascists balls.

12. Calling Ron Paul a fraud hahaha that almost beats your other "he's working against us" statement, which I refuted. Talk about a troll.....

13. And I just told you that he is still trying to accumulate as many delegates as possible for the convention, therefore his campaign is still going on, therefore he didn't bail out. And you're gonna have the nerve to call him a fraud? The man has fought for YOUR freedom and rights against all odds for 30 years, and you're gonna call him a fraud? What the hell have you done for liberty? Or is it hard to hear me from your pedestal up there?

14. Save me from the truth? Did you even read what I typed? He did plenty of fund-raising, but the campagin couldn't reach the projected mark they needed to able to campain in primary state. His only donations from civilians and active duty military, he doesn't have multimillion corporate lobbyists and bankers backing him up, and with no media coverage he won't get funded the way Romney has in the latter part of the GOP nomination.

15. I agree with Ron paul on some things, but really hes just another cheerleader for big buisness draped in a liberty cloak. Sad that people think those that have the power over our income are going to just hand the middle class what they owe them, just because its the right thing to do. I find it amazing that we can all agree that there should be laws against mugging but if you talk about laws to prevent your employer from cutting your earnings, somehow thats socialism/communism.

16. "He stopped campaigning in PRIMARY states because he doesn't have enough money to spend."

Because he didn't do any fund raising, and saying he "phoned it in" isn't going to save you from the truth. He bailed out, and his son sold out. I want answers from this fraud.

17. There are plenty of independent fund raising that occurred, set up by supporters, gathering supporters, and the proceeds went to his campaign. So I don't know where you're getting your information from.
    He told his supporters to be respectful, which isn't a surprise, if you're disrespectful then you're doing more harm then good to the cause. Not once did I ever hear him say anything about not wearing any buttons or show of support, nor would he, its against his philosophy of freedom.

18. Why can't he do any fund raising? If he's supposedly for free markets, and sound money, why can't he ask anybody in the business community for support? Why would nobody support him? Why is the only fund raising that occurs come from independent sources. (Trust me, I wouldn't give you a dime of money no matter where you said it was going.)

Why are we sailing on a ship with nobody at the wheel, and why are you fighting so hard to avoid that fact? Ron Paul disappeared on his supporters.

19. Ron Paul didn't cancel all public appearances, he still gave speeches, and he appeared on a phone interview just a few days ago. He stopped campaigning in PRIMARY states because he doesn't have enough money to spend. He just stated that he couldn't win, he never shut down his campaign, his campaign is still going on and will continue. So once again I suggest you get the facts straight, instead of demonizing the only man thats been standing up for us for God knows how long.

20. There are plenty of independent fund raising that occurred, set up by supporters, gathering supporters, and the proceeds went to his campaign. So I don't know where you're getting your information from.

He told his supporters to be respectful, which isn't a surprise, if you're disrespectful then you're doing more harm then good to the cause. Not once did I ever hear him say anything about not wearing any buttons or shows, nor would he, its against his philosophy of freedom.