It’s Up To Us To Continue This Revolution

146 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

146 responses to “It’s Up To Us To Continue This Revolution”

1. Surfisher

What we learned from this GOP Primary Election:

Just a few months ago, anyone telling me that there was such a thing as election fraud, would have raised my eyebrows.

And with a smirk, I would have responded: “Yeah, sure, it probably happens from time to time somewhere in the Deep South…. But, not here, where we are all civilized” — would have been my crushing retort.

Do I feel now the Fool, the Snob, the Naive, the Misguided, the Dupe, the Betrayed — YES!

IT WAS SHOCK AND AWE — What the GOP did! They managed to grind down all my beliefs in Liberty and Justice for All INTO NOTHINGNESS!

The SHOCK was their constant manipulation to do elections behind closed doors. The AWE was their TRANSPARENT Fraud at all State’s Conventions — in their zeal to elect their chosen, the Mitt, the GOP displayed total disregard they were being recorded for all to see.

Their ARROGANCE for this BLATANT display must rest in their assurance that they are Above the Law, while we, the people, count for nothing!
    ———————————————————————————————

What happened to us America — when did we blink to lose it All?!

1. integral

It was many years of blinking, while ‘they’ carried of the silverware 1 spoon at a time.

2. makeliberty

No, government elites are pathetic. We won independence from Britain despite defeatist/complacent attitudes. And now we have a benchmark; America began with minimal government protecting liberty and free markets. Yes, statists managed to install complacency for a few generations, but now the Internet Reformation has begun. Like the printing press and Martin Luther against Catholicism, information freedom will return us to liberty.

3. freemanx2x

Ron Paul’s name MUST be on the voting form… no matter what!

4. O5IMO

FOR LIBERTY !!!!!

5. O5IMO

FOR LIBERTY !!!!!

6. O5IMO

so much more than 2012

7. O5IMO

so much more than 2012

8. swiftysmithuk

Ron Paul on Principle, Compromise, and Democracy

watch?v=R-hxOTTcKF4

9. pwih1987

Nope. It will never be anything but a cash cow for the elite. America is fucking pathetic. So much potential. Lost for nothing.

10. ChrispyT

I’m shocked that Rand has endorsed Mitt Romney. WTH is he thinking?!

I have a feeling that some sneaky plans were fomented at Bilderberg. They were talking about assassinating him, maybe in jest. It’s interesting how very soon after Bildeberg the Pauls shoot themselves in the feet.
    Is Ron totally out of the race? He has so many delegates. What will happen with them?
    I think all the delegates who were involved need to take their politics to the local level. Inform the sheriffs of their constitutional duties to keep the FEDs at bay.
    State’s rights – do as North Dakota is doing – printing their own currency.
    Liberty is an idea, not a man. Don’t give up.
    I’m in Australia and I’ve been rooting for Ron Paul since I saw him in Freedom to Fascism. I can’t believe that he’s pulled out of the race. I bet he’s been threatened, or they shot his dog or something. He needs to keep on. There is such momentum. If he was to keep going, I think the military would stand behind him, not with the globalist CFR crew. It could be the start of the much needed 2nd American revolution.
    Occupy the CFR. Occupy Citigroup. Occupy Goldman Sachs. Occupy the NYC Fed.
    Take the fight to the parasites directly. Enough pussy footing around.
    Traitors within are the plague. Time to lance some boils.

This can’t just fizzle out. No way.

Dejected in Sydney,

ChrispyT

11. anabusedman

And after Tampa as well brother – We will NEVER STOP.

Because we have TRUTH and LOVE on our side.

It is a flawless and winning venture – we CANNOT lose. Impossible!

12. kittytush

HELL YEAH! To arms ye soldiers, to arms! I will NOT give up on Ron Paul just because his son sold out. Rand is not Ron. Stay focused on the message of liberty, the absolute importance of taking back our country from the bottom up. We can make this happen. Stand true to your principles and remain strong! Ron Paul R3VOLUTION!

13. makeliberty

Well, if you hate America, and “have to get the fuck out” then that is your choice. My point was only to say that America can be returned to liberty without the majority of people. It is, after all, how we achieved liberty in the first place.

14. GrimlyForet

Hi Israel, I disagree with one of your suggestions. I don’t believe we should divide our efforts between the parties. Conquer one, and make it the party of liberty. Otherwise, you may water down the Liberty Movement.

15. makeliberty

The percentage of people who wanted independence wasn’t overwhelming either. In fact, they were easily the minority. Dr. Paul knows this, which is why he consistently uses the phrase “tireless minority” in his speeches. We should appeal to the complacent. But we do not need a majority of people in this nation.

16. tadpoleposition

Not exactly. Close though.

17. chrispyt77

You said exactly the same thing on a different post.
    You’re not trolling, per chance?

18. pwih1987

It will not happen. The amount of people in this country who actually care about politics is VERY small. That is what I hate about america the most. People bitch and moan and cry but there are so few willing to put their shit on the line and speak up.

19. rodriguescaiogmail

Bravo! This the true way to do the thing!

20. walterbrunswick

Ron Paul is still running. Nothing is over until Tampa.

21. FreedomsReigning

He hasn’t said anything, and if he does, it won’t be to condemn his son.

It will be some kind of abbreviated version of his speech in Texas telling people to “unite behind the ideas of liberty” while steering us towards a puppet.

We don’t need to tell people to “unite”, and Ron Paul should know better. The truth unites people, and you either have the balls to use it, or you don’t.

22. tadpoleposition

Doug Wead, Jesse Benton, Ron, Rand, they’re all in on it. They were sloppy throughout the campaign and when everyone knew the time was perfect to throw the knockout punch, they attacked anyone but Romney. Tarpley laid the smack down on these absolute sellouts. Ron will ride away in the sunset with a fat retirement paid for my moneybombs, t-shirt sales, book sales, etc., and he firmly cemented his freemasonic family name in politics forever. F OFF DOC!

1. integral

They attacked Romney plenty on, you know, the actual issues, but way to keep parroting another lame mass media talking point.

These retarded water-carriers for a fascist FDR-lover like tarpley who pretend to care about a fucking liberty movement are the same people that turned the tea party into an irrational ‘hate the democrats’ clusterfuck.

23. warmsteel

what did he say? and when?

24. DonJusko

First we took over the GOP-elite, now we take over the Dems. Soon we will have a responsible Democratic Republican government. FLEX got it!

25. French Canadian

Of course the people will continue this revolution. There is no other choice. Either the people win or the republic dies.

But the time is short. Like UndinesSong3, said: “Your plan is 60 years too late.”
    Infiltrating the system is a very very long process. I believe it will take too much time.

I would much prefer you put the efforts on the delegates strategy for the Tampa Convention and to fight and address the election fraud. THIS, you can still win, because no delegates are bound (GOP rule No. 48).

I know Ron Paul wants his supporters to go to Tampa and be respectful… but hey… Ron Paul is a gentleman… you don’t have to be one. Your life and future depends on his nomination… so let all hell break loose.

Adam Kokesh asked Alex Jones on an interview friday, if he was planning to go to Tampa. He said: “No, I wasn’t… but since they ask to be RESPECTFUL… lol… I just might go…lol.”

Imagine him with a bullhorn? WOW! This is the kind of things it would take to be respected… not to be respectful to these bandits who cheated Ron Paul all the way.

As far as RAND Paul is concerned , I still think he is a traitor. He had no reason to endorse anybody… and even less reasons to want to campaign with Romey.

Like Gerald Celente said on Friday: “Rand is an untested commodity”.
    But now he’s been tested and we know who he is. And I hope no one will follow him by voting for Romney.

Again I will state Gerald Celente: ” Voting for Obama or Romney is like opting for Coke or Pepsi… or MacDonald and Burger King. If you drink or eat any of these, it will kill you”. (I’m stating from memory here).

So concentrate on the delegates, this game is far from being checkmate!

26. FreedomsReigning

I don’t need to wait. I have foresight and discernment, but that doesn’t mean I can see the future any more than you can. I just have a lot better idea of what will happen than somebody who thinks Rand Paul selling out is a good thing.

I didn’t need to ‘wait and see’ to know that Ron Paul was a fraud when he skipped Iowa, but that didn’t stop me from using him to try and take down this fiat money system.

I don’t care if Ron Paul came out and disowned his son saying I’ll NEVER endorse Romney.

27. robin

SPREAD THE WORD — ASAP!! Illinois Delegates: go to http://www.electionfraudremedy.com/, join and state that you want to be plaintiffs in the lawsuit.
    Enforce Your Legal Remedy for Election Fraud Violations
    Document voting rights violations and election fraud abuses committed during the 2012 Republican primaries in our ToolsforJustice private forum.
    Illinois Railroad at the IL GOP Convention June 9 2012
    How to ram a Romney slate through at the Illinois GOP Convention excerpts from : http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23195488

28. ppaint1234

Ha…

Think AGAIN…

Wait And See What Occurs…

29. FreedomsReigning

After Rand Paul sold us out, I doubt we’ll have any delegates at the national convention.

30. UNisNWO

denial is a son of a bitch!

31. FreedomsReigning

You Rand Paul hitting the campaign trail for Romney “doesn’t mean shit”. Your opinion doesn’t mean shit, because it isn’t backed up by any truth.

Look around at what that sell out has done to the liberty movement and tell me it doesn’t mean shit. The media will now cart out that fraud Rand Paul and say he speaks for us while he shills for Mitt Romney.

32. DontTreadOnMe6405

WELL SAID PAUL SOLD US OUT I CRYED GIVING A SPEACH FOR THIS SELLOUT IM A 21 YR OLD I THOUGHT HE WAS ONE OF A KIND I WANNA BEAT RAND FOR HES ENDORSMENT TO FAGOMNEY US IS FRAUD WE DONT GET TO CHOOSE I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO VOTE GARY OR PAUL NOW GARY SEEMS LEGIT!

33. DontTreadOnMe6405

FUCK RAND PAUL I RIPPED RON PAULS SIGN OFF MY YARD BECAUSE THERE CAMPAIGN IS PLAYING GAMES NOW ITS GOT AS FAR AS ENDORSING FLIP FLOPPERS? THEY DONT WANNA GET RID OF BENTON IM SICK OF THIS HE SENT ME A EMAIL SAYING WE WILL ONLY HAVE 500 DELEGATES IM ONE AND I BET 75% OF THE OTHER STATES ARE RON PAUL HE KNOWS HE CANT KEEP HIS PROMISE AND IS TRYING TO BACK DOWN OR WAS THREATENED BY ELITES I WASTE MONEY ON THIS CAMPAIGN THAT IS LYING TO US NOW LIKE WE DONT NO THERE ALL UNBOUND DELEGATES !

34. durakkrisa