If Ron Paul Endorses Mitt Romney…

[poll id=”80″]

1. Howdy very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb ..

I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
    I'm happy to seek out numerous useful info here in the submit, we'd like develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

2. I feel Ron Paul should back the Libertarian party candidate, Gary Johnson. It may not be enough for a win, but it may bring deserved attention to a party that shares Ron Paul's ideas.

3. Ikke undervurder , men det er ikke mani, blockbuster, hver produserte ingen Jijingsizuo ikke imponerende, overveldet, innførte de en rust / rust - bjørk - Den svarte fargen på Nike Air Flytop Premium Deluxe Edition.

4. Ron..if you were the GOP nominee I would happily vote for you. But not as a write in. Please for the love of this nation...for the sake of getting Obama out of the White house please pull your troops behind Romney. Not because you like him but because Obama must be stopped at all cost. Don't let pride pull us further down sir.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 9

5. I have some down home Texan advice for Dr. Paul and that is:
    "You can't make a chicken salad sandwich from chicken-shit."
    That is exactly what Team Paul is attempting to do as they try
    their darnedest to spoonfeed us the very likely Romney endorsement.
    Selling out by any other name is still...selling out. And that's what's
    happening now. We are reading these articles, dissecting the anatomy
    of a political sell-out. An endorsement of Romney or any other neo-con
    serving the military industrial machine or Wall Street criminal interests
    and acting in all possible ways to destroy the integrity and future of this
    once great nation about to fall goes against the very core of Libertarian
    principles and moral integrity. To stand at that podium and say yes,
    it's okay to continue killing thousands of innocent civilians in useless
    wars across the world that only serve the end of corporate profits
    and yes it's okay to shred the Constitution like a used newspaper and
    yes it's okay to continue to sit idly by as greedy fatcat executives raid
    the nations' resources and lead it to ruin is not taking a stand for liberty
    or civil rights, it's being complicit and participant in EVIL.
    We all expected a lot more from Dr. Paul than this and when we witness
    the dirty deed go down in Tampa we will be feeling nothing but shame -
    for Dr. Paul, for the Republican party and for the very bleak future of
    this country.

6. It's put on your big boy pants time! I know your old enough to vote now be mature. The process for getting nominated goes this way and now more than any time I've ever voted I must rally with the top dog but keep fighting another day for the better choice, I'll be wishing it were Paul but voting Romney, I hope others do the same

7. 'If Ron Paul Endorses Mitt Romney…'

It would only give credence to my hesitancy towards supporting him in the first place. As Steven T Tambroni stated already between Obama and Romeny there is obviously no real choice either way we're voting for the same bull. A lot of what I'd heard and read about of Ron Paul I liked, but things like wanting to return us to a gold standard I didn't hesitate to state to anyone is utter insanity. The very same heads of the federal reserve that he says it would get rid of become robber baron's the likes of which the world has never seen. They own and control damn near all the gold as it is today. However, I digress.

If Ron Paul endorses Mitt Romney then without a doubt the only support I would give to any political movement in this country is one pushing a CITIZEN'S Article V Convention. If you don't understand what I mean by that, take the time to educate yourself on 'rudimentary legalese' and then take your first or another slow, cautious, and critical read through Article V.

8. IT'S RON PAUL OR NO ONE! PERIOD!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 14