153 responses to “Ron Paul: Economics 101 Is Not Rocket Science!”

1. krissmith1986

I'm aware of that...but this is the wrong place to even bring it up. Not to mention, this isn't actually Ron Paul's page...he doesn't have a youtube page. This is a fan site.

2. YaHuWaHservant

He was just in Teas where he gave an amazing speech so he is still in it.

3. FreedomsReigning

When you need to pretend to be blind and stupid, I imagine we'll be waiting for you to "see something" for a long long time.

4. FreedomsReigning

I heard it all little Fascist. I heard his excuses when he skipped out on Iowa. I heard him try and tell people "Washington DC is sound asleep" while they were trying to pass crime into law as fast as they can.

I heard Ron Paul sitting there telling people their representatives and repealing their one amendment after another when they don't have that authority.

If Rand Paul wants to shill for a Fascist wanna be dictator, he can, but don't imagine anyone here's will support him.

5. Vaporizeme420

Once again pretending you know me. All I want him to do is say he's still in it, thats it. If he can't do that then he doesn't want to win does he.

6. asull822

true, but he hasn't come out with an explanation anywhere - not his website or anything.

7. YaHuWaHservant

Oh if only you found time to make an argument. Well now I can clearly see why you are mad at Ron Paul. I will not waste time making opinions based on logic when clearly you just want Ron to be some bad guy. If Ron is a bad guy I will wait until he actually does something to be labeled as bad for.

8. YaHuWaHservant

What do you want him to do spank Rand's bottom. Rand is his own man and makes his own choice. You are a rabid voter wanting Ron to scold his son for your own amusement. Rand stabbed the movement in the back but Ron has not. So in lieu of Ron doing something bad he is getting hatred for something Rand did. That is an argument made from desperation.

9. FreedomsReigning

Pretending you're blind and stupid is always the only option you Fascists ever have.

You think everything's great, because you need people not to notice the big glob of globalist semen at the corner of Rand Paul's mouth.

This campaign has done everything it could to defeat its supports. They may as well told people to PRETEND THEY DON'T EXIST .

Now they try and speak authoritatively into the camera telling people how shilling for an establishment puppet is good for the liberty movement...

10. YaHuWaHservant

1) First part is a baseless assumption. 2) Clearly you never heard of the Ron Paul Super Brochure they were giving out. 3) If Ran Paul ran a self defeating campaign then why did he stay in it as well as speak to delegates about winning the caucuses. He was just in Texas where he gave a great speech and the Ron Paul Delegate strategy just one in Arkansas. 4) I am surprised you didn't add "Wrote racist newsletter" to your list. 5) Name calling is adorable :p

11. Vaporizeme420

You go ahead and pretend Rand didn't have a big hand in Rons Campaign. He said nothing when they said he dropped out. That is a stab in the back. Look whats going on bud, the people your having to argue with, Ron didn't have the majority now he definitely doesn't. And it's his own fault. All he has to do is say something but he pretends it never happened.

12. FreedomsReigning

They live together, and think they're leading a r3VOLution. Of course Ron Paul knew and supported the move.

This campaign has been doing nothing but selling us out from the begging.

'Don't wear any buttons, don't tell anybody who you support, act like a Romney supporter, if you feel like you have to speak out at the conventions keep it to Ron Paul talking points.'

Ron Paul ran a self defeating campaign, and now his son's sided with the establishment. That's "selling you out" sycophant.

13. krissmith1986

These videos have nothing to do with his campaign for President.

14. YaHuWaHservant

That really depends on your definition of winning. If you want power but a worse future then yes Rand is on the path to winning. If you want a better future but no power then Rand is on the losing path

15. PHONEYPOLITICS

oh please - he endorsed mitt romney ffs, what else do you want a punch in the nose?

16. Vaporizeme420

Like Ron didn't have anything to do with this, give me a break.

17. Vaporizeme420

Well, Ron Paul lost half his supporters.

18. mindlesstube

Rand decided to join the winning team, were there is a future. Why join the losing team what kind of career/future can you have in that? I think he wants to do more then just spread a message for years and years... like Paul and get no where.

19. Iammram

To those questioning Ron now because of what his son did, let me put it this way.

Even if tomorrow, Ron Paul were to endorse Romney, it still doesn't change the fact that he has woken up the masses. From America over to Asia, people have been awakened by him and his message...that is something you cannot break no matter what and no one should ever forget that.
    RP 2012

20. YaHuWaHservant

I will send you 100 dollars of my own money if you can tell me right now how Ron Paul is a lying tool of the elite?

21. 1sovereignty

Dont think its going to matter much anyway.One way or another come the fall theres going to be so much shit flying about we'll all wish we were in the transporter room of the Enterprise !

22. YaHuWaHservant

Please show me the video where Rand explains he sold us out. I would love to hear him say "I sold you out". If Rand, who has sold us out, didn't come out and say it; then why would his dad. So the very fact you are looking for his dad to say yes vs no, when a sellout never would, means you are putting him in a no win situation to fir your narrative. Might as well cry about 30 year old racist newsletters he never wrote.

23. 1sovereignty

I reckon he's been got at by Elite's cos he's never been unable to speak out before to anyone about anything. Somethings not right !

24. PHONEYPOLITICS

Rand and Ron share the same database list for donations! Rand has already explained he has sold out I want to know if Ron has?

25. JimmMyHero

Thanks for the info Ron Paul. We still support you, but I think we need some concrete answers as to where you stand in the race at the moment. Hearing ya bud

26. Lovinight

I'd like to think Rand was coerced into his speech, that it was given under duress but I am beginning to wonder? RP was my first campaign contribution ever of $150. I have always silently questioned how genuine RP really is, some say he is a Freemason, etc. but being that we have such slim choices to choose from, I stuck with RP. I will say, if he is who he claims to be, I don't understand why anyone would vote any other way. Isn't the future freedom for our children #1?

27. YaHuWaHservant

If you want an explanation go talk to Rand

28. PHONEYPOLITICS

if your saying Rand to be the mole - well Rand is no longer welcome in the 'freedom libertarian movement' - he is one of them now backing WAR AND LOSS OF FREEDOM if Dr Paul doesnt pull something out the bag he will totally lose credibility also. But thats just what is planned, I think they have been given an offer 'you cant refuse' which means we have been SOLD OUT

29. geminimc69

Right he didn't endorse him, he just handed over all the delegates to him. YOU better wake up soon. How convienient Rand comes out and shows his true colors days after Bilderberg

30. geminimc69

What a fucking joke!!! We don't care what you say any more RP. Until you give all your supporters an answer who gives a fuck what your position on the economy is!!!
    No explanation = Fucking traitor

31. ridethewave1111

That's great Ron, so I guess Romney is going to put us on the right path? Go suck on a lemon.

32. IhavethepowerHEMAN

ron didn't endorse romney, it was rand, hes stiII fighting

33. DocSnaxx

rand paul is his own person his father cannot and would not tell him what to think or say just as doctor paul would not do the same to you..wake up people live your life and use common sense

34. IhavethepowerHEMAN

hey he never endorsed romney, it was his seII OUT SON

35. frickenusernames

Sad day ! I just deleted my Ron Paul playlists I've built since 2007. I joined youtube because of Ron Paul, RonPaul2008 was my first subscription... so disappointed.

1 2 3 5