153 responses to “Ron Paul: Economics 101 Is Not Rocket Science!”

1. QuantumPrepper

Apparently you didn't read Ron Paul's "Offical" website. He defends Rands actions and caves into Politics 101. He did everything that he has been preaching against. He bashed Romney now they are agreeing with his politics.

2. smoky281

/watch?v=lc-kWCxW1dg

3. datruth170

Ron paul sounds a bit sick here..i hope hes well

4. kronoff317

eh, you see I think he doesn't support it at all, and is saying whatever mitt wants to hear so he can get in. Then Rand can try to influence things in the favor of us. If it was just a big time Ron Paul supporter, then I wouldn't trust him...but I think his son has an agenda that's backing us up

5. Mike "Pu$$y Reama" Smith

Pu$$y reamin ain't rocket science either, ya c*nt b!tches!!!!!!!!!! I just whip out my 10 inch c0ck and loose b!tches line up fo sho.

6. tranceemerson

listen pal, I was simply paraphrasing Thomas Payne. I'm just saying that He's not going to be able to influence Mitt Romney, so he'd better take the presidency himself.

7. jah6208

I created my own economy with One24 !!
    Want to know how? PM me.

8. jah6208

I created my own economy with One24 !!
    Want to know how? PM me.

9. PatMcCarthy420

If you think that Ron Paul lives through his son then you don't know anything about the man. Rand acts on his own behalf. He's said before that he can't and won't speak on behalf of his father, so why would he do it now? And if you really know Ron Paul, you would know that he doesn't like to bad mouth anyone, let alone his own son. He lets your actions speak for themselves. Rand is looking out for his future political career. Ron Paul supported Reagan his first run, then changed his mind.

10. Kar

Ron Paul is the wisest US politician. He should be president 2012.

11. yourliestopshere

Ron Paul is a boss!!!!

12. saintron60

You don't really have any understanding Pal. In case you had not noticed. In every state Where Doc Paul campaigned. He WON. But was not given the win. RNC and our TRAITORSTREAM media types like Wolf Blitzer, were told to do whatever they had to do to make sure Ron Paul would not win. They did their jobs well. Who knows. Maybe we will soon see some FELONY charges filed against some of the more blatant ones. Rand Paul makes his own CHOICES..capishe?

13. QuantumPrepper

RON YOU REALLY SCREWED US. JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T ENDORSE ROMNEY PERSONALLY DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T ENDORSE HIM THROUGH YOUR SONS ACTIONS. YOU COULD HAVE COME OUT PUBLICLY AND BAD MOUTHED YOUR SON'S ACTIONS. INSTEAD YOU STAYED QUITE AND SHOWED YOUR TRUE ALLIANCE. NOW I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY. YOU KILLED YOUR REPUTATION AND SUPPORT IN ONE DAY BY REMAINING QUITE.

14. KirstenJuel

All the way through this answer You are still talking about Rand Paul, so You did not get my point.
    But I understand that You are disappointed about Rand Paul.

15. drshlotzkin

Now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.

16. drshlotzkin

Ask Rand Paul you stupid dumb bastard... Supporting Ron Paul doesn't mean you support Rand.

I'm glad we are going through this reboot of movement Ron Paul helped start, just by being Ron Paul...

See ya, we dont need wanna-be's like you who turn on a dime... Go be miserable somewhere else.

17. FreedomsReigning

This isn't "biding your time and not showing your hand". This is bending over and not only endorsing everyone you claim to oppose, but hitting the campaign trail with them and shilling for them.

Double think is believing two opposing ideas can both be true at the same time, and it's double think to believe that you can oppose the establishment by campaigning for it.

18. kmg501

A heads up to Dr Paul supporters. Beware of those that lack claim patience and are prematurely ready to denounce Dr Paul. Saner, cooler heads know that this is a very long term fight that is bigger than any one man. Dr Paul has been fighting 40 years just to wake most of us up. We are at the beginning, not the end and not even the middle.

And remember that most importantly are your local & state elections. You must control your state if you are to eventually affect D.C. in a meaningful way.

19. kmg501

And remember that most importantly are your local/state elections. You must control your state if you are to eventually affect D.C. in a meaningful way.

20. Vaporizeme420

Video unavailable

21. FreedomsReigning

Supporting a self defeating campaign that sticks a knife in it's supporters backs IS FEEDING THE ESTABLISHMENT.

Why did Rand Paul need to endorse Romney? Why did he need to say he's going to hit the campaign trail and shill for the establishments puppet? Why does Rand Paul think he as all this "political capital" that he can steer into the establishments lap?

Supporting Rand and Ron Paul IS SUPPORTING the establishment.

Don't trust me, listen to Rand Paul himself.

22. kmg501

You simply fail to understand that we are the underdogs. When you're a underdog, you are wise to bide your time and not show your hand before it is time...

23. tranceemerson

well, I guess that kinda made you look silly then. but look, we;re all angry about that. I fought in conventions too, and what do I get? this really confusing and frustrating blip. I think it's time for Ron Paul to say something publicly to set us all straight. It seems like we should still try to win the state conventions for him because Paul is the best candidate.

24. Grim1873

what is right is not widely accepted, what is right requires popularity.

dosn't it make you feel odd having such an opinion of someone else's life?

25. FreedomsReigning

I'm done listening to Ron Paul.

I listened to him explain why he skipped out on Iowa. I listened to his staffers tell delegates to not wear any buttons, to hide who you support, to act like an establishment Republican, to blend in with the Romney supporters, to stay silent and if you felt like you had to speak keep it to Ron Paul talking points.

I listened while he told us to be respectful when GOP played every dirty trick they could and assaulted his supporters.

26. tranceemerson

Actually Jesus is my LORD and GOD and SAVIOR. I was talking about the people in the republican establishment he's trying to convince to go his way

27. Vaporizeme420

When was that? It hasn't been after this incident.

28. Grim1873

not sure if you have ever heard of independence. its thing thing where one person dosn't control the actions of another regardless of there relation. i require no explanation from Ron about Rand's decision to support Romney. quit trying to stir up drama. jerk.

29. Grim1873

really?, did he post a negative comment on a helpful/informative video?

30. Grim1873

Rocket Science is easy, this is just common knowledge, Thanks for keeping us updated!
    Ron Paul Logically Analyzing big issue's so you don't have to.

31. YaHuWaHservant

1) It is impossible for me to be a fascist which shows that your ability to judge people is worthless which actually solidifies that you are wrong about Ron Paul so I support your insult. 2) Rand is a prick. 3) You say you care about him being a sellout yet have not given any evidence to show him as a sellout. I can give you a video link to prove Rand is a sellout so where is the link to Ron being a sellout?

32. tranceemerson

Ron, I'm not sure you've noticed but you are trying to reason with people who have abandoned reason. Don't try to medicate the dead.

33. FreedomsReigning

Childish name calling? I called you a Fascist sycophant, and you call Rand Paul "a prick"?

I'm defining you and Rand Paul for what you are, while you "name call", and name calling doesn't work with me. So go right ahead sycophant.

I don't give a damn about Ron Paul's news letters. You can shove em up your sycophant butt for all I care.

I care about him being a sell out, leading his supporters down a dead end blind alley while he and his son disappear and shill for an establishment puppet.

34. FreedomsReigning

Look at the poll on RonPaul(.)com.

'If Ron Paul endorses Romney, who would you vote for?'

If Ron Paul endorses Romney, I write in Ron Paul's name; "Vermin Supreme".

35. YaHuWaHservant

Hey you have done more than enough with your childish name calling and baseless statements to show who is in the right out of us. You assume Ron is bad because his son is a prick. I assume Ron is good because of his actions. 30 years of consistency. People like you attack him for newsletters, Rand, etc because you have nothing to go after him for.