153 responses to “Ron Paul: Economics 101 Is Not Rocket Science!”

1. butchercorporatepigs

The good doctor is back to the business at hand, I respect that. The revolution continues…

2. FreedomsReigning

Not knowing that Rand Paul just stuck a knife in your back is what makes you an ass.

Thinking the Paul’s were threatened, trying to dream up some reason for why they sold out their principals is what makes you an ass.

Listening to Ron Paul’s campaign tell you to “hide your way to victory”, and believing it was legitimate, is what made you an ass.

Thinking you’ll ever “know anything” when you bury your head in the sand, is what leaves you looking like an ass.

3. FreedomsReigning

“I’m glad we are going through this reboot of movement Ron Paul helped start, just by being Ron Paul.”

That’s called sycophancy. You loved Ron Paul for being Ron Paul? It was never about being in a cult of personality for me. It was about having integrity to a set of principals that I support. I still support those principals, but the Paul’s don’t.

They support Romney.

I turned away from a sell out whore who’s going to go shill for a man that represents everything you claim to oppose.

4. ParrhesiaJoe

Yeah… It’s not fair to compare most people to Ron… Rand is okay, I think… but I don’t give him extra credit for being a relative of Ron, per se. He’s a decent tea-party’ish candidate. He seems like a decent dude.
    And I remember Ron from the 80′s. He was a firebrand… he mellowed and tempered. Perhaps Rand will.

5. mike

Ron Paul, you can’t change the Mafia from the inside.

6. mike

Politics 101

Ron Paul, you need to inform your supporters on your position regarding Mitt Romney

&

your future plans in the US Presidential elections.

7. roseagain2

Believe me I’m sick to my stomach over it. I just want to hear it from Ron Paul himself.

8. ceillifleur

Hey Ron, we are waiting for you to make a statement. It ain’t business as usual for me.

9. Hang The Bankers

Hey Ron, how about giving us our campaign donation money back!!?
    We supported you, funded you, spend countless hours for the cause of liberty only to have you and your so play politics. Not on.
    Either go all out like a bull in a china shop and cause havoc in Tampa or you will be remembered as the great one who sold us out!
    The reason we liked you was cos you never compromised, but now you have, everything has changed.

10. HangthebankersDOTcom

Hey Ron, how about giving us our campaign donation money back!!?

11. Francozilla

Well, Rand Paul’s political career is just starting, he’s young for a politician and has ways to go. His supporting of Romney is anything scandalous, more like a political strategic move. I’m more or less neutral on him, although he’s more appealing than most politicians (even of his generation), so he’s bound to have an interesting track record in the long run. Some Ron Paul will always exist in him, even if he does things quite different.

12. ParrhesiaJoe

If it is anything like the offer given to Hillary, I wouldn’t have refused it either.

I’d be found in a shady motel, officially dead of a Marijuana overdose… and the media wouldn’t question it =P

I still don’t know if I like/trust Rand. They say the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree… but I don’t think the RandFruit is ripe, yet.

13. nonayou damnbusiness

Rand wants to change the system from the inside. Ron is more transparent. Rand just doesn’t understand that he is powerless against the machine without us.

14. bladeproject1

15. Francozilla

Romney made an offer Rand couldn’t refuse. Whatever the offer was is anyone’s guess, and even though Rand deserves the benefit of the doubt, the move to support Romney has tarnished his image and reputation.

16. ParrhesiaJoe

Maybe someone threatened Rand’s family. Maybe they paid him off. Maybe they surrounded him with “smart” people who give him “strategy” advice. Maybe he’s pure evil.

If I knew these things, I might start throwing around accusations and jumping to conclusions… Until I know, that would make me an ass.

17. ParrhesiaJoe

“You can’t trust anybody.” I whispered it over and over to him. “That is all Timmy had to hear. Never again would he trust another human being, and that is the leash I keep him on. I showed him betrayal after betrayal, and he surmised, ‘Everyone betrays you.’”

He has no hope, because he thinks no one will help him.

“He thinks he is the last honest soul on the planet, and though he will walk by a thousand people who would aid him, he will not ask a single one for help. He is mine forever.”

18. ParrhesiaJoe

Our weekly campaign for liberty group was 10 a couple months ago… yesterday, it was about 20. Sooo….

19. Matthew James

Im appalled by Paul supporters that are flipping out over an endorsement that Ron didn’t even make; but lets say he did make an endorsement, is our memory that SHORT? So Ron’s last 35 years of standing up for us and consistency just doesn’t matter. It’s amazing how rare a man like Ron is, and yet we’re so quick to demonize him over nothing. The message doesnt die with him, and he’s stated that several times. He is merely the torch bearer that paved the way, now its our job to continue his work

20. Matthew James

Rand sold out, Ron didn’t. Rand voted for the sanctions on Iran, you think Ron supported that? Rand says he thinks Guantanamo should stay open, you think Ron supports that? Rand has been evasive of his stance on the drug war, we all know where Ron stands on that issue. I could go on, but the fact remains that the apple (Rand) has fallen far from the tree on several issues, so to equate Rand’s tentative endorsement of Romney with Ron Paul is not only fallacious, but a stupid assumption.

21. IAMHEWHOAM

wRONg Paul sucks donkey dick! Just wait and see, wRONg Paul will back ROMNEY so his kid will become the nominee for “Vice” President, just like I’ve been telling you all along!!!!
    And you saps fell for it, “hook, line and sinker”.
    YOU CAN’T TRUST ANYBODY!

22. teedonster2

im voting gary johnson in the libertarian party if ron doesnt get the nomination, i encourage others to do the same

23. jokerbookshop

he is probably under a lot of stress from rand’s political turn around.

24. EndTheResistance

WTF? He must have tens of thousand of abusive emails and not one mention. This is a sick joke.

25. Ron

Very good to try to understand about Dr.Paul

26. AppleRepairNewOrlean

Ron, I trust you and I’ll vote for whoever you tell me too!

27. Ron

Start to listen at 27 minute until the end of the video.Another vision about Ron Paul.I Try to understand like everyone about what going on withDr.Paul.

28. mastershakelock

Appreciate it if Ron Paul explained his sons actions further, any way you look at the situation it looks very bad.. I just hope he realizes what an impact this event has had on the freedom movement, we deserve more answers please. Please don’t give me it’s for the good of the movement and your positioning Rand to gain more control in 2016.. if anyone is buying that nonsense they deserve the disappointment coming to them. Fuck Rand Paul for absolutely lying about Romney intentions.

29. Jack "F*ckhole Pounder" Smith

Note to Rand “I would have endorsed Obama if he paid more” Paul: You are a disgrace to your father and to his movement. You got that, b!tch???? I hope your father disowns you while he bends a loose wh0re over and reams her dirty snatch. How does Romney’s c0ck taste??????? Go f*ck yourself, ya sellout c*nt.

30. Geoff

Dr. Paul. I read Hunters piece on your voting record when it came to supporting neocons in the past. I wonder if perhaps you have not considered analyzing those situations and this one a bit more and see if you can tell the difference. All these people who have put up signs and sent money and showed up for your speeches are not doing those things because they are interested in politics or how the political system works. They don’t go through the delegate process to become delegates. They all do those things because they want to fight. All these people who follow you see the past repeating itself and they want to do something now to stop it. Not in 2016. To think in such a way is no different in principle than to say you want to cut spending over the next ten years. The great problem many of your supporters have with Rands support of Romney is not a matter of politics. They don’t disagree with your strategy. Its a matter of principle. I believe you are a man of principle. But I find myself suddenly questioning your principles and your resolve having waited eagerly for word from you only to find your topic somewhat lacking. We understand, at least basically, the economy. That is why we are here.

I also believe you are a man of the people. If that is true, if this whole journey from that moment between you a Giuliani to this one has been some sort of charade then well played sir. I completely believed and I deserve the consequences for my lack of wisdom. But if you are the man we all believe that you are then you must fight. No decorum when they steal elections and break our bones. We came to make some noise. The idea that you claim that you wont have enough delegates before the count is done is stunning. There are people all over the movement who are looking for, and finding, rules to use against elections fraud. Today a group called lawyers for Ron Paul filed a suit for election fraud in several states. These people are here to fight. Right now they are fighting for you. You must fight with us. You must go to the rally and the convention to fight. It doesn’t matter if you win, I still believe you likely will considering the information put out by independent researchers and reporters who started doing what they are doing because of you. Matt Larson for example.

Among the many scenarios of what people think is going on is that you somehow think you can get into the system and change it from the inside. If this is what you are doing then so be it but know this. Even the people who are still defending you in this thread are disgusted in their hearts, I don’t care what they say. While Mr. Hunter seems to think supporting a bank owned candidate in what is likely the most important election this country has ever seen can be compared to who you support for speaker of the house on some random year your supporters do not agree. Mitt Romney will only bring this country more death and chaos and it is likely by the 2016 elections there will be almost nothing left of our republic. So I believe in free will. If you truly believe what you are doing is somehow wise then you must do what you think is right. But you will deeply wound this movement, possibly even break its back, if you do not stand on your principles. That’s all I have to say. This may possibly never even reach your eyes. But this is how we feel as far as I can tell from all the chaotic information suddenly sprouting up all over the place. We are losing our country now. We want to save it now. I hope you will join us but if you do sir, come to fight. Defending freedom is obviously not always decorative or polite.

200 men sat at valley forge all winter, freezing and starving with no food or blankets. That is what they were willing to give to make men free.

31. hookah604

Its time for Ron Paul to run as independent again. To fuck everyone:D

32. GhungrooAV

Fuck Yeah Ron Pollution!

33. streetcrazykenny

First, Ron Paul has told us endorsements don’t matter (so those in the Liberty Movement SHOULD know the reality behind that endorsement), and that endorsements by big-name politicians does NOT mean you support their politics. Politics 101 is understandably hated, but it is reality – a reality we can’t change until we have more voters in the Liberty Movement.

34. French Canadian

Dr Paul… Please come out in a video and tell us that you will NEVER endorse Romney.

Please… do not destroy yourself and do not decieve us. Pleaaaaassse!

35. Ron

Mr.Paul,I think today the majority here are not interested in economic 101 but are interested to understand your reasonning on why you have let your son endorse Mitt Romney a guy with no principles?I think you have done a big mistake and we are millions.A man with principles will never,never,never endorse a man who have no principles.

With great respect!

1. Steven

Remember, freedom is to let others do as they may even if you don’t like it as long as they are not harming anyone’s liberty.

Ron Paul understands that, he cannot and doesn’t want to control his son.

Also, here is a great article that might interest and surprise you:

1. Ron

Thank you Steven,it’s a very good article that everyone need to read.
        I continue to think that DrPaul need to come out of his silence for the sake of his mouvement.

Thank.