Rand Paul: Why I Endorsed Romney

Rand Paul appeared on the Peter Schiff Show today to explain why he endorsed Mitt Romney, how he came to respect many of his fellow senators even though he doesn’t agree with them on all the issues, and what he is doing to advance the cause of liberty.

Later, Rand Paul joined Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace to discuss his endorsement of Mitt Romney and to answer the questions submitted by the Daily Paul community.

1. Ron Paul, Rand Paul, they’re fucking politicians. They make money by screwing us all. Ron Paul used to work for Ronald Reagan, he was funded by Peter Thiel A BILDERBERG (investor of Facebook & founder of paypal) his family is in a retarded satanic cult, these men are just playing their part to fuck us. Thats what the system is. People better wake the fuck up.

2. you can not win running 3rd party thats the problem money out of politics

3. you can not win running 3rd party thats the problem money out of politics

4. …Rand, you voted for sanctions in Iran, an act of war….i just don’t get you bud…i really don’t. Your father I totally understand…I know you have some of the same values as me, but….you seem like more of a politician than anything else.

5. The thing is, the thick of the liberty movement is moving away from the GOP Rand….What you need to understand is how when you make promises to endorse certain individuals you’re compromising your principles by playing their little game with you. I believe they don’t want you there. You said it yourself, you believed that if you didn’t make these promises, they wouldn’t let you in….does that mean you sacrificed your principles in order to get political footing? I’m just really confused by you

6. What Rand says in this video is good enough for me. I’ll support him just as I always have his father for all these many years. Rand, like his father, is sacrificing his medical career, a career which he worked so very hard. I believe his willingness to sacrifice as he has done demands our respect and support of him. How many of us would be willing to step aside from the income of an eye surgeon, which Rand is, and go to Washington for the good of our country. Not many people I’d guess.

7. What Rand says in this video is good enough for me. I’ll support him just as I always have his father for all these many years. Rand, like his father, is sacrificing his medical career, a career which he worked so very hard. I believe his willingness to sacrifice as he has done demands our respect and support of him. How many of us would be willing to step aside from the income of an eye surgeon, which Rand is, and go to Washington for the good of our country. Not many people I’d guess.