Rand Paul: Why I Endorsed Romney

Rand Paul appeared on the Peter Schiff Show today to explain why he endorsed Mitt Romney, how he came to respect many of his fellow senators even though he doesn’t agree with them on all the issues, and what he is doing to advance the cause of liberty.

Later, Rand Paul joined Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace to discuss his endorsement of Mitt Romney and to answer the questions submitted by the Daily Paul community.

1. They will just replace the fed reserve with something worse, probably more centralized global reserves. i.e. more fiat currency to make the cabal bankers richer and more powerful

2. Coward Deleted his comment.

3. Rand Paul is a smart and awesome dude!!! Love those Pauls!!!

4. Shut up, you compromising simpleton.

5. Rand Paul refused to comment on Romney attending Bilderberg. Ron Paul has not spoken out about it either so far as I know. They are both frauds and controlled opposition.

6. Rand ya pussy, that’s the Biggest cop out I’ve ever heard!

So you acquiesced to a bunch of f*cktard RINOs who are the DYING irrelevant faction of GOP, that you were worried that they’ll bitch & whine like little bitches that you didn’t endorse the GOP nominee?

WhoTF cares? That’s just part of being a Paul!

If you can take 99-1 vote in Senate against all odds, w/fully independent financial backing of the R3VOL, WTF makes you think that you even NEEDED to appease the RINOs in the GOP, Rand??

7. Goddamnit rand….goddamnit…..

8. Rand is the best senator we have.

9. In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.

10. 2. The biggest problem they have now is winning back the supporters of RP back to the party’s way of thinking, not going to wash, these people want change now, they know 2016 and Rand is a false promise. I’m sorry to say this (as I am a RP supporter in the UK) but Obama will win the next election, UNLESS RP breaks away from the party and runs his own campaign for President.

11. nice way to title this video… you people are killing the liberty movement. Thanx for nothing assholes! Rand is doing soooo much good, did you commenters even watch/listen to the video??? fuk

12. Kiss my sheepish ass Rand. Baaaaaa, Baaaaaaa!

13. I though he planed to start campaigning for Obamney this week. Baaaa, Baaaaaa.

14. First he votes for sanctions against Iran then he says “I Have a Great Deal of Respect for John McCain” Rand Paul… YOU’VE BEEN JEW’D!!!!!!!!!!

• I think Ron Paul would be absolutely ashamed of your comment as well as many of the other looney toon comments made on this site. When you say things like this all you do is reinforce the notion that Ron Paul is nothing but a crackpot with kooky conspiratorial and uneducated supporters.

15. When has Romney ever supported the Liberty movement?

I guess there is still hope Ron Paul will not endorse Romney.

• If Ron Paul endorses Romney I will never, ever trust another politician.

Justin Amash seemingly doesn’t want to answer the question about whether he is endorsing Romney, hoping to keep the support of the Ron Paul people by remaining silent I guess. It sure won’t work with me. I’ll never vote for or support in any way any politician who endorsed Romney.

• I agree with Sarah. You know – you stand up for what you believe in NO MATTER WHAT. You dont get in bed with just to “compromise” and try to get your agendas ahead. You fight like your dad and stick with it – there were plenty of people behind the Pauls. To me, Rands endorsement is like getting in bed with a rapist, get cozy with him, talk to him, endorse part of what he does, JUST to see who he is going to rape next. THATS called compromising with the enemy, NOT standing for principle. It’s JUST wrong, dont care what excuse he gives. I’d support my dad ALL THE WAY and tell everyone else to go SCREW themselves-PUBLICLY.

16. He felt he had to do this. But why now? And why on the disgraceful HANNITY disinformation show? He could have waited another 2 months. He could have gone on a program that had a reputable host.

17. You guys are fucking up. We need to LET THESE NEOCON SHEEP THAT THIS IS OUR FUCKING PARTY. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE WILL DISMANTLE THE DETRIMENTAL FASCIST SHADOW POWER STRUCTURE IF WE HAVE TO DIE FOR IT. THIS ISNT SOMETHING WE’RE GOING TO IGNORE ANYMORE. THEY’RE DESTROYING AMERICA