Ron Paul’s Message to Supporters

2524 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

2,524 responses to “Ron Paul’s Message to Supporters”

1. CtrlOptDel

Idiot. You deserve no more depth to my criticism than that. It’s all that needs to be said.

2. newbutthunt

Your just sayin that because Obama is black! , your mad becuase your president is a black man, deal with it. Obama is just tryin to fix what Bush did.

3. MrSJS92

Speaking of cognitive functioning. I do believe I have let my brain and body down from my lack of sleep. -.- 19 hours and no sleep yet!

4. BullshitPolitics

Yeah, and Judas didn’t betray Jesus. Move along sheeple, if you want to be duped? it’s not my problem.

Ron Paul = Cultist of Personality.

5. MrSJS92

Actually I am in college and I took a biological psychology course. Quite interesting enough I was actually randomly watching a video lecture that spoke some about dopamine. Feel free to quiz me all you like, but you won’t know where I got the information from unless I copy word for word. Regardless I don’t see any harm in looking something up on the internet if I simply forget, but I can assure you that I did not need to go to wikipedia for something so easy to already know.

6. Surfisher

My take on the Ron Paul message 6-15-2012:

Get a million+ supporters in Tampa — so they can hear us roar!

Delegates, remember that none of you are bound — so let’s get that Climatic End done ….where Ron Paul wins!

Thank you Ron Paul for FINALLY saying what we’ve been waiting to hear from you only…for an anxiously long time!

Ron Paul to WIN — Or America to END 2012!
    (there are no other options!)

7. patatasbravas321

This appears to me to be very much like Greece. Your country appears to have been “sold out” by corporate-backed politicians, who feather their own nests instead of doing the job. Storm clouds gathering; I think you are finished, and I do not say that with pleasure; I always thought and believed that USA was the land of opportunity and no matter where you came from, the classless society meant that you could achieve. I do not now believe that to be the case.

8. BullshitPolitics

Ron paul 2012= Cultist of personality.

9. MichaelTMurray

Ron Paul didn’t betray us bro. This tape is fake.

10. superspinosaurus1

Ron Paul is the only candidate that doesn’t support the N.D.A.A.

11. BullshitPolitics

Thanks, cultist person. Wait, did you actually refer Ron Paul as a ‘prophet’? lol that’s is hilarious, and a perfect example of cultism. He just screwed you over, by his ostentatious betrayal of his supporters, the whole republican nomination. RP served as the wingman, of Romney. Defending him from attacks by other Republican debaters and even attacking them for Romney, he funneled all the money despite unofficially ending his campaign, he didnt vote on CISPA and NDAA, and he endorsed Romney.

12. MrQuickrebuttle

Get about 3-4 years into college, then talk to me about all your fantastic dreams and aspirations. When you’re 50,000 in debt and on gov’t healthcare/welfare due to our wonderful economy, and still looking for a job, then you might start to reconsider college. At least, you should. You’re nothing special. I graduated BS in chem with a 4.2 GPA, and I’m still regretting college…waste of time if you ask me. ;)

13. beachkrp

That and the fact that they are really DemocRATS that are working to flip the nomination to the Republican most easily defeated and throwing the election to Obama, like they did when they cross parties and voted for McCain in 2000 and 2008.

14. pesmith12

He essentially said support Romney but influence the platform.nice.

15. ashtavideo

Ron Paul is the greatest libertarian of our time!

16. ceraelcitykid269

2:00 he starts tearing up it looks like and sounds like 4 a few …

17. PleaseSeeThis

Thank You. He would bring home every soldier, every military base and we’d mind our own business. no one wants to hurt us if we stop hurting them and send some heartfelt sympathy or a peace offering.. we’d have plenty of troops at home to protect us, where they belong, we have too many weapons already..we would never be pre-emptive.

18. Originadmin

If you are talking about Gary Johnson then you need to do some research because it was a misquote from hin about joseph kony fyi.

19. beachkrp

IF they were really smart, they would be aiming to become ELECTORS instead of delegates, and then they could vote for Ron Paul at the electors meeting in January instead of disrupting the convention.

20. Sk1esTheLimit

DONT LEAVE :’(

21. beachkrp

And if that happens, then the media will spend the following months leading up to the election saying that Ron Paul was “selected not elected”, like they have done with Bush ever since 2000, and all the pundits will be saying, “Do we really want another president from Texas.?”. It will play right into Obama’s hands and he would be re-elected in a landslide. Well. 54%

22. toddslaughtersmum

You people are worse than the Obamabots. You deserve all you get.

23. PleaseSeeThis

hello Mr. TroLL..:) he has never wronged us in ANY way whatsoever!!!! If you knew DR. PauL you would never leave his side. An honest man full of wisdom, courage and integrity. Yes, we look at him as a prophet. I’ve never heard anyone wiser! Rand also did nothing wrong. He is free to express his vote as he wishes. That’s what freeeedom is all about!!

24. MrQuickrebuttle

Hahaha wow, kid you crack me up. More power to ya. It still won’t get you a fuckin’ job though. ;)

25. TheMgyster

Sad when someone comes here to make derisive comments with no basis in fact. How much do you Obama and Romney supporters really have strong beliefs in their ideas???? Seriously??? I will live, breath, and believe in Liberty. Ron Paul’s ideas will not go away after this election. No, the tree has been watered and it is growing!

26. FreeHempNow

Thumbs up if you like…..matlarson10

27. doingitnowoncemore

AND AHH AND AHH HOW MANY POLIT SAY THAT WHEN THEY MAKE EXCUSES FOR FUCKING YOU OVER

28. doingitnowoncemore

IF YOU DONT STAND UP FOR 911 TRUTH you are a fcking trat THAT ACT SPELLS DEATH

29. Freedom3777

Ron Paul is like T.R., or George Washington, or John Adams, he may not be a rich punk with filthy money, but he is rich in morality!

ihr dottorgg

30. MrQuickrebuttle

You really don’t know how politics work, dude. Go smoke some weed and go to bed.

31. doingitnowoncemore

I KNOW YOU MUPPETS CANT TELL WHEN YOU LOOK AT TRAT MUPPETS WHO SELL OUT LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND PRACTICE AND KISS WHATS LEFT OF YOUR SOLE GOD HAS

32. MrSJS92

You don’t know a thing about me MrSouthphillyguido

33. KillswitchNTMinus

Umm…about a Week late and a sSon short.

34. MrSJS92

maybe a doctor didn’t deliver him/her. Maybe it was a midwife or just a regular folk in a barn or truck.

35. bladeproject1

Yes I agree politicians have no principles. Ron Paul is not a politician. BTW you are all over the map not making much sense. Stay focused.