637 responses to “Ron Paul 2012: A Peaceful Revolution”

1. Itsmeeman1

If this kind of blatant media scam and voting fraud against a Presidential Candidate happened in ANY other country, there would be Civil War by the end of the day! And that’s a FACT!
    USA isn’t a Republic, nor a Democracy. It’s an obvious Corporate NaZionist Fascist Dictatorship ruling over it’s slave worker drones.
    So long, Constitution. So long, Rights. So long, Freedom.
    Hello Lord and Master Rothschild… and thank you for my RFID chip and TSA shock-bracelet.

2. lonemaverique

Took this of the internet somewhere – “Calling Ron Paul an Isolationist is like calling your neighbour a Hermit just because he doesn’t come over to your house to break your windows”

3. Ganseblumchen12

Get an absentee ballot and write in Ron Paul!
    ❤RON PAUL R[3]VOLUTION – Write-In Ron Paul❤

4. arenbesim10

Ron Pauls point is that a revolution of ideas will wake up the government and force the change we need. Not to store food and prepare to surviv.

5. sarus valkara

damn straight!,hahahahaha

6. MAY777ABLE

We understand the TRUTH before us as Doctor Paul
    Even the media drowning of Ron Paul’s crusade in the matter to his citizens
    Those monsters whom destroy love and existence of human beings local and worldwide

There is enough to go around in truth

Help Stop the NWO-OWN – U

But the BS that programs it’s citziens in fear and rage
    Should be locked up – there many whom represent themselves ONLY *
    Not you or I *

7. MAY777ABLE

We understand the TRUTH before us as Doctor Paul
    Even the media drowning of Ron Paul’s crusade in the matter to his citizens

There is enough to go around in truth

Help Stop the NWO-OWN – U

But the BS that programs it’s citziens in fear and rage
    Should be locked up – there many whom represent themselves ONLY *
    Not you or I *

8. omi300000

RON PAUL COULD RUN 3RD PARTY!

9. PsYcHoNaUt1993

sounds like straight out of a movie or armageddon but its fucking true and i hope people can be atleast more open minded about this shit

10. WrappedInRain

we are doomed

11. WrappedInRain

we are doomed

12. EnergyTurtle101

I was and still am, a Ron Paul supporter but for this year every Ron Paul supporter must spread the message to vote for Independent Gary Johnson this year. The “write in” won’t count. For once vote Libertarian. Gary endorsed Ron Paul back at ’08. End the two party system.
    Gary Johnson 2012. Libertarian.

13. luaz0002

33 dislikes work for own prosperity only. The rest mean nothing to them.

14. luaz0002

Defend the rights! Get armed!

15. Maikahl

If I recall correctly.yes.the majority were.
    .youtube.com/watch?v=vcrnBduJrUs
    I searched numerous time to find the video,and the link in my bookmarks show an error when trying to open.There was a video of the computer programmer from diebold testifying before the supreme court ,he was paid to write software for voting machines that would change the vote count, &at the push of a button could flip the vote.What happened? He stated he wrote it and they are/ were using the software.

16. MrTaxedToDeath

We should mind our own business. We have a massive amount of problems here at home that are being ignored. All war is over money. Our government does not need our support. You will pay taxes one way or another.

17. MrTaxedToDeath

Obama fans !

18. MrTaxedToDeath

I am still voting for him and I will defend my rights to my death!

19. inconsp1cuous1515

If a violent revolution breaks out somehow, I’d participate and put my life on the line. Thumbs up if you would too.

20. PoliticalAnimal1959

Well stated.

21. truth7seeker

My knowledge about “scriptures in Asia..unchanged for 5000yrs.” is very limited all I know is that CHRIST HIMSELF is the ONLY one that is PERFECT GOD and PERFECT MAN (ONE PERSON two natures : DIVINE and HUMAN) and brought CHALLENGE to all scriptures and perfect them, also HE CONQUERED DEATH. So, in CHRIST there is no ETERNAL SPIRITUAL MORTALITY only physic one, out body must return into dust where we were formed to begin with. Does it make sens to you ?!

22. Maikahl

Yes.Up to the individual.no book or church/ temple will ever save anyone or perform any miracles.We are here it seems, because we are not perfect.but here we have a chance to show we are better than the wicked world we are surrounded by. Books and building may be able to teach and guide people, but in the world where it counts…it will be your actions that make the difference…not what book youve been reading.There are scriptures in Asia..unchanged for 5000yrs. doestn make them right or wrong.

23. Maikahl

to getting into – whatever particular christian sects version of acceptance that it may be… to me is nothing a manipulative way to gain control on another…the military uses the very same tactics.

24. Maikahl

25. Maikahl

to learn about their ways. I spent a summer in the Netherlands and attended a Dutch Protestant Church….Ohhhh my….I couldnt find a bit of spirituality there.. Ive been invited to dinners w/ Muslim business acquaintances….etc. etc…One this all have had in common is the knowledge of what is good and descent, and that family, friends and selflessness are very important. Drawing a line and having to “accept christ (whatever particular christian sect version that it may be)as precursory

26. Maikahl

27. Maikahl

I have attended both Russian and Greek Orthodox Churches, out of curiosity I have attended numerous services of many beliefs. I was raised clueless sheeple lutheran, and grew up w/ numerous Catholics friends. My Scoutmaster was Catholic.Best friend growing up was “The Flanders Family.from the Simpsons” I have travelled asia and spent time w/ monks and aesthetics, Ive native american friends, I spent several yrs. in Alaska learning about Native beliefs and being invited to ceramonies

28. Maikahl

29. Maikahl

Yes, Im familiar w/ Brother Nathaniel, Im sent videos of his by a friend. The whole inbred superiority/ religious/ political/ economic/ power/ control story of our world took me the longest time to understand. And now that I feel I do a bit, I see a web/ network that is so…non spiritual,and unconcerned with anything having to do w/ the belief systems that are used to control the masses. Wickedness is all around, our own culture commits wicked acts all around us daily.

30. kenseisato1989

this looks like a starting of a game… for like a revolution game!

31. truth7seeker

You must read a book called The Plot against the CHURCH by Maurice Pinay, is free online. Or for best Politics & Orthodox Faith check this guy out : Brother Nathaniel Kapner or Mark Glenn -theuhlytruthdotpodbeandotcom or Joe Cortina with his article OPEN LETTER TO ALL TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTERS AGAINST THE EVIL WICKED JEWS.

32. truth7seeker

Out of curiosity, have you enter in any Orthodox Church in your life? What denomination of Christian have you been raised up? I give you free will to answer or not. ..Just curious.

33. truth7seeker

Listen up fellow american .I sense in you a ~smart cookie ~. Christ teachings r preserved in the Orthodox Christian CHURCH which you will find the same interpretation all over the world since 33 AD. Now you might find errors if you look at the faithful yes because they are not fully enlighten, but the enlightenment is up to the individual. I.E Saint John Maximovici has his body corruptless in San Francisco (google him up) one of the miracles among others that shows CHRIST presence in HIS CHURCH.

34. Maikahl

Seems repeating history is perfectly natural, whether we like it or not…And it seems that the fools are every one of us. To expect others or the world to provide us w/ anything seems but a gamble…In my studies of Jesus, I found that many of his “missing” years, were spent travelling, studying and looking for answers across the East. His teachings reflect thoughts of the East, and little to none of those from his home and time. I dont question Jesus, only 2000 yrs of interpretations.

35. yaridanjo1

They don’t care. We are facing a meteorite or comet collision,

Google: Vulcan Revealed

to see the casual agent.

A Dangerous New Jovian Sized Brown Dwarf Star In Our Outer Solar System