83 responses to “Ron Paul: Down with Deadly Drones, Both Foreign and Domestic”

1. K Williams

Ron Paul & Rand Paul are traitors to the cause of liberty & the Constitution. What a shame that we have been duped by these slicksters. Selling out those who absolutely believed in them. Just another politician doing what they know how to do best. LIE & MANIPULATE

2. Scott R

I see a couple of folks here saying they will write Paul in. Wouldn’t a better vote be cast for Gary Johnson Libertarian?

Don’t waist a vote writing someone in. We have a valid 3rd party candidate that we need to promote with the same level of enthusiasm that we have given Paul.

Isn’t it MORE important to get our message of sound money and peace out to the public? Gary needs YOUR support to hit 15% to get on the national debates. Currently stands at 9%. With 70% of the population having NEVER heard of him. I talked about him over the weekend with various family members who asked me if I was going to support Romney now that “it’s over”. I can see that there is a lot of work to do here folks, but we need to promote the cause and increase awareness. Not wallow in a pity pool over Ron Paul’s campaign -all but over.

FWIW- I still proudly sport my Ron Paul bumper sticker that I was also asked about at family gatherings over the weekend.

3. zumadale

Ron Paul needs to change party affiliation TODAY and run 3rd party!!!!!

4. getreal

I love ron paul and I am one of his biggest supporters. The problem is that people in this world tend to latch onto ideas and not let them go because things change or the truth comes to light. You have to be willing to question what you see and even doubt your beliefs if you start to see things go down a different road. I know there is nothing that will ever make me vote for obama or romney. It would take a miricle but everything comming out of their mouth is a kiss butt lie and empty promises.

As much as I love ron paul, I do question Rands decision and I question the motives and this situation surrounding it. I am determined not to be blindly led down a path that we are seemingly always led down. I see ron paul telling everyone that he basically knows he wont win anything in this election and I see a man who has nothing at all bad to say about his biggest competition, who further more, used his powers in the media to step on ron pauls neck. This man never once questioned why there were no mentions of Ron Paul ever in the media even after he lost to him. The funny thing is, I dint really hear Ron Paul bring it up either. I would think he would be furious about this! Did Rand Paul ever bring up how they were trying to silence his father on tv? How did we see it and not them? Secrets secrets and more secrets as to how and why this or that blah blah blah. As if you could not see that rand was going to do what he did. To pretend like Ron Paul would not aprove of his decision is pretending the tooth fairy exists. Guys as much as I hate to say it…this was planned for longer than you think. I know you guys love Ron Paul but sometimes you just have to let that idea go and go down another path. We are not idiots and we shouldnt be led like this. We are talking about a candidate who spoke for so long on change and only to have his son go with the complete opposite candidate and we should accept that and get behind that campaign? ROMNEY AND RON PAUL ARE BUDDYS AND THEIR WIVES BAKE COOKIES TOGETHER GUYS! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! This is over, we in the end were duped! It wont be long before the Paul campaign will be asking romney to cover costs racked up for campaigning. I will be voting for the libertarian candidate because that would be making more of a statement then writing in ron pauls name and throwing my vote away. I will still listen and agree with what Ron Paul has to say about how things should be, but I absolutly wont be voting for him after this. If he really cared about us our support for him, dont you think he would be a little more aggresive in his campaign? Maybe speak up about injustices done onto him a little more? Maybe tell the people “hey stick with me, I will never get behind romney” “we are going to see this to the end” “Romney is the worst thing that can happen to this country and has absolutly zero chance of beating obama” Maybe even getting the college students more fired up, hell I dont know. Im out of this one and it was a hard decision but I wont be led anymore.

5. getreal

get real. Of course ron paul knew about rands decision. Thats why you never herd ron paul mutter one bad thing about romney this entire campaign. At least not near the level of what he said about santorum.

6. 914light

your so cute …you dumb little hack … keep trying to spread your hype … it’s so fun watching you squeal knowing it’s NOT working hahahhaa loser !!

7. 914light

you poor little hack … really working over time are ya ..

8. 914light

hahaha ..it just burns you … that the world loves and supports Dr. Paul
    get lost you stupid hack … you have LOST !!

9. PatMcCarthy420

Oh and 168 of Romney’s “bound” delegates are suing the RNC and 7 state GOPs in order to vote for Ron Paul. They are also suing for voter fraud, intimidation, and countless other voter’s rights violations. They filed it today with the 9th circuit court. This is some big news!!!

10. 914light

you little whiner … give it up … you have lost with all your hype ..now get lost you hack !

11. 914light

get lost you stupid hack !

12. 914light

shut up you stupid hack … and get lost !

13. num892118

YouTube will never stop our revolution. We shall overcome.

14. James Minnema

Dear Ron Paul, First of all what is wrong with your son to dessert you? Has he been brainwashed by big government? Romney is a war monger. Just what we don’t need. Why would he support him?
    I also am mad about the senators and congressman having the DOJ go after Roger Clemens, what a waste of money. Who cares if he lied to congress, Congress always lies to us.
    I wish you would really create a stir and ask for a new 911 investigation with a grand jury with suboena rights . You must know that these buildings had to have explosives planted in them to fall the way they did. Why does congress refuse to do an investigation into this matter. I have ;ost my respect for our leaders because of the cover-up of this matter. What are you hiding? Please respond? Thank you James Minnema a devoted follower

15. razgriz786

this is so true!
    drones actually create more enemies than they eliminate!
    millions of Pakistanis, Yemenis, and Afghani citizens hate US GOVERNEMNT and their drone policies! and funny thing is they also hate taliban and other groups.
    BUT when they lose their children due to drone strikes, they start supporting taliban and co.

16. GeorgeAlexanderOz

I have faith in Ron Paul, but how can he not address Rand’s endorsement of Romney? At least he should make clear that he will not make that endorsement.
    My doubts are growing every day he stays silent on that.

17. wanksterrr10

Lew Rockwell says Ron Paul will never endorse Romney and I think he knows best so everyone should stop hating on Ron Paul for Rand pauls actions

18. Adrianna

Elections is a fraud. The RNC is a fraud.

What happened with all the Millions spend on the Ron Paul campaign. Why is Ron Paul so silent?

If you spend money on a Presidential candidate- the race should be fought to the end.

Romney has NOTHING to offer against Obama; except a birth certificate. Obama was the selected winner – before the primaries even started.

Electronic voting is a fraud. The USA should use paper votes – which can be audited; but the criminal warmongers won’t allow it.

If a candidate can’t vote for Ron Paul, can he abstain from voting?

19. gjchgmdm

This was a planned coordinated effort. The fact that mister honest integrity won’t even address the shit storm from his sons total sellout of the liberty movement says it all. This movement started with truth and liberty. It’s become politics and BS! Fuck Ron Paul until he addresses it!

20. Francozilla

“keep your friends close and your enemies closer”… that’s politics for you. it’s an age old political strategy/slogan. every dictator, king, queen, emperor, prime minister, president, politician, etc.. throughout history have done such a thing. so don’t be surprised.

21. 2ndslaustas

Govern Bob McDonnell of VA is a Tyrant, Write to his office and remind him that we have a constitution. They already fly helicopters around No. VA. patrolling different areas. I am sure they want to use drones to save money and expand their observation range without any one noticing. Next we will see them checking radar on the highways and mailing you a speeding ticket, or flying over neighborhoods looking in peoples back yards or using therm o imagining to see whats going on inside your house

22. ssjwes

I dont mind them as much on the border or over areas we have DECLARED war zones (no shadow ops into other countries)

23. Chadleebrigham

Look up what some of the “collateral damage” looks like. Kids with their faces blown in half, yet still alive….HORRIFYING!!! These Neo-con-man are absolute cowards and disgusting!! This shit has to change!! F these neo-con bastards!! They’re truly satanic…like that ugly coward bill “the pussy” crystal and richard pearle necklace..I hate these rotten bastards and they will keep on destroying America and creating enemies around the world….and we’ll be the people who suffer the consequences!

24. rogerpemberton

Right….because no Patriot has ever been threatened or attacked and marched on. He’s made a lot of money for him and his family by pretending to campaign to win while all the while knowing he would bow out, and his son/roommate would endorse the cop impersonator Mitt Romney.

25. OperationMikael

IMHO Ron was threatened. Back off or no RNC. Rand trying to infiltrate? Will just turn him into a politician.

26. livegorgeouslygreen

I will vote for Ron Paul even if I have to write him into the ballot. No matter what you HAVE MY VOTE! Its up to us people its up to us.

27. emya098

Freedom!

28. ItsAboutWhatUDo

ur the one that is pathetic just because we lost the battle doesnt mean the war is over and accepting reality isnt just giving in to evil pieces of shit like Romney that is what being pathetic is.

29. VideoGundamXYZ

Last time I checked … we are allowed to vote with our conscience.
    If you respect an uber-flip-flopper-no-platform-cannot-give-a-straight-answer person then vote for Mitt Romney (“white” Obama). If you value a philosophically/politically/logically/Constitutionally consistent person then vote for Ron Paul.
    It’s as simple as that.

30. Theweirdtophat

I wouldn’t be too harsh on Ron. He’s not the one who supported Romney, Rand did. Don’t blame Ron for something his son did. Rand was never quite like his father and personally, there was something about him I didn’t trust.

31. casperorchids

God himself could tell me to vote for Romney and I’d tell him to “get screwed”

32. ju88ff

You all are stubborn and pathetic. YOU LOST. Accept it and endorse Romney already. Rand Paul accepted reality, time for Ron and his supporters to.

33. haolejohn

me too.

34. jobforacowboybreeeee

Him and his son are two entirely different human beings. There’s no need to disregard the father of this movement over something his son (predictably) did.

35. johncrab67

After Tampa it’s on to the General Election.

I will be writing in Ron Paul.

1 2 3