Ron Paul 2012: America Must Be Free Again

1. As a Brit I can't understand this a lot but you have such a hypocritical government in the UK we don't have a constitution and it protects my rights more than the American one you have to protect the basis of your country. You probably the only 1st world country that holds citizens indefinitely without charge you should fight for your rights. RON PAUL!

2. As a Brit I can't understand this a lot but you have such a hypocritical government in the UK we don't have a constitution and it protects my rights more than the American one you have to protect the basis of your country. You probably the only 1st world country that holds citizens indefinitely without charge you should fight for your rights. RON PAUL!

3. Apparently, there's a Death Tax where the government literally makes money off people dying. You gotta admit that's badass. Joe Biden buys a cheeseburger pays for it with the souls of Americans. Pretty cool, huh?
    Obama 2012

4. Many people don`t vote cause they believe that voting doesn`t work. That resulted in serious corruption because the government saw the people don`t care so that`s why we have what we have. America getting stripped naked of its freedoms.
    So how about this one time all Ron Paul supporters go vote and show these dogs of congress that WE ARE AMERICA! Not the government! GO VOTE FOLKS! For the sake of your freedoms and to show the congress that we do care and that America belongs to the people.
    USA!

5. I was betrayed by my country, and that`s because they didn`t grant me citizenship even though i was born there and lived all my life.
    Before i came to America they told me about American freedom and its life, the same one i read in the books about and saw in the beautiful American heritage movies. As a kid i always wanted to visit America. So here i am. Sitting in one of the greatest American cities, choking on my words because the president shat on the constitution and called it pool time.

6. The time to wake up and see the truth is now, and I really hope more people will start realizing that before it's too late.

7. I sure hope they choose to embrace the truth soon, because a lot of the opposition to the liberty movement that I've seen have still been purposely ignoring the facts about the downward spiral of this country and of this world. I truly believe that many are not ready to wake up and accept the truth for what it is. That's why they bash Ron Paul and bash his supporters because we're telling them what they don't want to hear, but what they NEED to hear.

8. its not about Ron Paul...its about Liberty. They could kill Ron Paul tomorrow and the movement would just continue to grow because it is truth and humans(atleast the majority) when given the chance will choose the truth.

9. They will do anything to tarnish a man like Ron Paul. He just seems to have nothing to hide and usually politicans have a tonne of shit in their pasts to be dug up and aired as dirty laundry. They can't do that with Ron Paul so someone starts an horrendous rumour and it grows and people just believe it or state it because it is conveniant. They have called him a racist and now a pedophile....I'm calling bullshit aswell. And it just shows how much they misunderstand the movement for Liberty

10. YES!!!!!!!!!! RON PAUL!!!!! RON PAUL!!!!! THEY WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE PEOPLE AND KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO SLEEP WHILE THEY TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

LET MAKE A REAL CHANGE FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!

FREEDOM FOREVER!!!!!

11. sure seems odd that with so much support across the board, Ron didnt win the primary...just doesnt make sense. He probably needed to have more Obama support let loose and come over to him. He did appeal to a lot of liberals also. Not bad for the father of the Tea Party. Just goes to show that the Tea Party gets a bad rap but thats mostly because its liberal mainstream media doing most of the bashing.

12. To these people claiming that Ron Paul is a pedophile, where is your proof? I looked it up on google and found NO legitimate proof or even mention of this supposed story. Some meme on 9gag definitely doesn't qualify as proof. You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. Probably a bullshit story made up to try and destroy Ron Paul's reputation to ensure that he doesn't succeed. The man has been married to the same woman for 55 years. I'm calling bullshit on these claims.

13. Ya I agree someone should really do something about that Romney fella.

14. [04]
    "I am going to use him to further pollute you, oh Nation of America; for he hates you, oh wicked nation; and I will drive his hate towards you until he sees you in flames from one end of this nation to the other, from north to south and from east to west!"
    (given 30 June 2012) FULL MESSAGE AT
    prophecies . org/DOCS/Book%2012/Chapter92.htm

15. [03]
    The Fulfillment of Our Saviour's words!
    "Yes, Barack Obama is a man with a great plan; but remember: I wrote the plan! I put him over you, oh America; for I am going to use him to break your pride! I am going to use him to break your haughtiness. I am going to use him to break your economy! I am going to use him to fill up your concentration camps! I am going to use him to haul you off as slaves, oh you rebellious house!"

16. [02]
    "Yes, America, your president is the antichrist! He came out of Europe! In Europe, he was conceived and through the European Satanic elite, he was born! But, he is truly a man without a country; and because he is a man without a country, he is loyal to no country! His eyes are on the prize of world governance; for while he bows today to ingratiate himself to foreign rulers, tomorrow he will require that they all bow to him."

17. [01] (From God The Most High!)
    The Works of the Antichrist!
    "But, do not be alarmed when you see your president bow to them all; for he is not after your approval. He is after their glory! He is after their support! He is after their admiration; for he champions their causes! He is their man and he is your great enemy, oh America!"

18. there is no need to be upset

19. Your mother should've swallowed a fistful of sleeping pills the night after your were conceived...and your father should lose his reproductive organs in a freak accident as punishment for bringing a wart on the ass of humanity, such as yourself, into existence. Please commit suicide.

20. Rot in hell you worthless shit-slurping slimebag cuntface, you should go back to jacking off to pictures of Barry Manillow while wearing your mother's bra and licking chocolate from your dad's hairy termite infested bunghole. Oh yeah, and burn in hell.