744 responses to “Ron Paul: There’s “No Way” I’m Ready to Endorse Romney”

1. missartist123

no, he’s out of the race. But there is Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket who has pretty much the same stance as Ron Paul. You should check him out. :D

2. onewhoisliked

he can’t win anymore right? :(

3. parranoya100

Blitzer is not very well-informed. The Muslim Brotherhood is the mother of all the jihadist groups including Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is just an umbrella term to cover a number of different jihadist groups.

4. groeneveldp

why does bltizer not gas himself by sticking his head in his ass for about twenty minutes?

5. raysschoko

I am not from the USA. But its all the same bullshit. They are just puppets. But not Ron Paul. He keep things straight and doesnt talk bullshit. You may dont like him because he is not black or Demokrate, but he is the only True American since JFK. Obama is a mass murderer who has no pronleme do build up Fema Camps and torcher american citizens. If you want a man, who will fuck everything, that will be bad to the people of the USA, you better vote for Ron. If you want a dummy go for the rest.

6. TBird4490

While I respect Ron Paul, I’ll be voting for Barack Obama again. Ron Paul is one of possibly three republicans I even have respect for, but I just disagree with him too much.

Please don’t bother sending me messages trying to persuade me to vote for him because it won’t happen lol. I’m just stating I have respect for him.

7. isianez

Ron Paul is so sure of what he believes in, that he never struggles to answer with honesty and truthfulness. And when he is asked a stupid question that tries to make him look dumb he responds with such wisdom which results in backfire to the ones who ask the stupid questions.

8. CartoonPoem

Of course they didn’t actually let him speak.

9. jofdw

Why do some people still think americans are stupid? the reason Ron Paul wasn’t elected as the rep is because the sponsers of romney cheated the elections. do some research on the rigged election of Maine, where counties ended up with 0 votes and the end results were flatout changed. I don’t believe that americans are stupid, but what I do not understand is why they don’t take action against your fascist government. Ron Paul is the clear winner of this election and no one does omething about it

10. MrAmerica117

16 trillion

11. brooklyn9847

Ron Paul supporters are very enlightened/intelligent and especially “clued-up”, you are clearly not one of us

12. AGFashionAcademy

It’s so sad he isn’t in the race anymore. I actually agree with mostly everything he says. I just wish he was younger.

13. JoeyR9669

umm obama added like 5 trillion to the debt..its around 15 trillion or so now i believe

14. WesternVoices6

The Zionists are deliberately destroying all Western countries! They immigrated into our nations and then secretly declared war upon us!

They conspired to take control of our nation’s infrastructure through carefully orchestrated acts of TREASON! They became our Bankers, Politicians & media owners. Their goal is to obliterate the middle class!!

For a FREE informative BOOKLET & video on the Zionist-engineered INTENTIONAL destruction of White people go to:

youtube. com/watch?v=n663eVTSyS8

15. Al Dabat

Why are Americas news agencies and supporters of Obama and Romney etc… so motivated in destroying America and much of the world? Do they not see what they are doing? Ron Paul is a blessing to all Americans and should be the next president. Vote Ron Paul!

16. antisadism

I really really really wished Paul would team up with Gary Johnson, I mean aren’t they both libertarians? Why wouldn’t Paul give the white house a final shot, at the very least he would have given notice to a 3rd party candidate and may more than 0.001% of America would know Gary Johnson’s name.

17. xDefectedSalvationx

Sad part many Canadians supported Obama . Glad to see they are seeing the full image . Ron Paul would fix many issues . One fix would be “Stop pointless wars” another would be “Stop the drug war” = billions in savings to heal this nation .

18. 22Angst

Unfortunately Ron’s own party is FILLED with voters that don’t care about things making sense….

19. SportsCentreLo

I’m Canadian and I think most young people from Canada who are following the Republican party in the general media will agree its me that Ron Paul is your best option. America needs to be fixed and thrust fully I think American people and politics are mostly bs but Ron Paul makes the most sense.

20. Tony Insua

21. pluckygritty24

Ron Paul voters claim to be very enlightened/intelligent/clued-up.

What do you make of the graphs that show the inputs of the current debt crisis? These indicate Obama’s input into the debt is minimal.

I always wonder, where was everybody critiquing establishment politics from the Right when George Bush was in power.

What do you make of the filibuster of the President’s agenda?

What do you make of the evidence Obama’s govt saved the economy with it’s stimulus?

I would have thought that

22. mormoop

Honestly, without Ron Paul, I’m voting for Obama just so that the idiot Romney doesn’t win…

23. kublaikhan30

Coup d’état in american

24. sewingmachineheaven

He never mentioned Romney OR Obama. Unlike Obama and Romney who only talk about each other.
    Shows where his focus is. This is the kind of leadership we need not the childish BS from Obama and Romney.

25. conservativetothecor

Im writing in Ron Paul whether the GOP likes him or not. They have been stealing his votes since this started, and now they will try to up the delegate count at the convention so his delegates cant participate. You cant convince me that they are the good guys. They dont even come close to adhering to their platform. The left are obvious criminals but this year the right is in the same mode. They are just obvious criminals also.

26. awsome573

It makes me happy to see more and more Americans waking up to what’s ACTUALLY going on in the world. :)

RON PAUL 2012!

27. jms5609js

Ron Paul is the best candidate for 1 huge reason. He is not owned by the zionists that own Romney and Obama. We have to break the zionist control of our foreign policy and our media in this country!!!!

28. Breck1011

I love Ron Paul. He is great. But does anyone actually think he will be elected at this point? Unfortunately he doesn’t stand a chance. The rest of America isn’t smart enough yet to see that he’s the best answer to our problems. But you have to ask yourself, why would I waste my vote and vote for Ron Paul? If you vote for Ron Paul you will doom this country to a huge economic failure. Because you will guarantee Obama the win. Please don’t waste your vote on someone who can’t win. Maybe next tim

29. Breck1011

I love Ron Paul. He is great. But does anyone actually think he will be elected at this point? Unfortunately he doesn’t stand a chance. The rest of America isn’t smart enough yet to see that he’s the best answer to our problems. But you have to ask yourself, why would I waste my vote and vote for Ron Paul? If you vote for Ron Paul you will doom this country to a huge economic failure because you will guarantee . failure

30. matute11

First time I have seen Wolf Shitzer in months….Stopping the mind washing propaganda of general media is very refreshing and cleansing to the soul.

31. Nomoremoney12

Well done Dr. Paul. Easily thwated blitzers questions.

32. gnetikjakhammer

monotone ass boring mother fucker blitzer. No wonder CNN is desperate for ratings.

33. nofish37

Paul is my only option. He is the only one saying anything of substance, and with the prosperity and security of our country in mind. Obama is a trainwreck, Period. The GOP can kiss my ass after all the bullshit pulled in the primaries. Mitt Romney? Really?!… This ongoing orchestrated paradox of picking the “lesser of two evils” is total garbage. Neither party represents me or the principles this country was founded on. Ron Paul does.

34. psychedelicbilly84

If insulting people by calling them “ignorant” is your way of trying to gather support for Romney then what does that make you? If that is your way to try and get support for Romney then you might as well be promoting Obama YOURSELF.

35. psychedelicbilly84

I’m with you there! Hopefully more Ron Paul supporters like us do the same thing, because like you said, it’s the principle of the matter.