Ron Paul Supporters Are Taking Over the Republican Party

405 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

405 responses to “Ron Paul Supporters Are Taking Over the Republican Party”

1. Hüseyin Keskin
  2. dirtykeskin

Ron Paul 2012.

3. jyoung0000

Right! It is divide and conquer. I came to that conclusion on my own a while back and that is what it is!

4. jyoung0000

Give it up Rachel! lol

5. Domonique Fennell

THIS!!! ^^

6. ChaosDom

THIS!!! ^^

7. NoJoshinJoshy

Everyone is waking up. Some just take longer getting out of bed because they aren’t ready…
    The reality WE THE PEOPLE are aware of will seem post apocalyptic to those who were in dreamland with celebrity gossip and social media statuses.
    Definitely after 2012 things are going to get better.
    Peace and harmony to all

8. hardkoregamer999

obvious troll is so obvious.

9. yesternow21

lol

10. exfed9

Yeah Ron should run as an Independent and win that would be great ! Blow both parties out of the water LOL

11. TheTruthVibrations

Multiculturalism is a code word for multiracialism. Multiracialism is happening ONLY in white countries and in EVERY white country. Multiracialism is a code word for “WHITE GENOCIDE”. Diversity is being forced ONLY on white communities and on EVERY white community. Diversity is a code word for “LESS WHITE PEOPLE”. Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white.

12. Tronnixx

and if the riot doesn’t work?All of us will have a Civil war.

13. Tronnixx

I,m glad to see that people are waking up to these situations.Most I will be more happy if everybody were fully awake to this problem.

14. Tronnixx

Because you gotta spread the message to people who doesn’t go on the internet.People that still watch TV.Maybe the elections are rigged.

15. RonPaulNo

go take you cult and riot in the streets, lol. have fun

16. lonewulf44

Absolutely I am and it scares me that you don’t have concern. We both seem to agree that we’re driving toward a cliff as a nation and government … one driver is stupidly cruising along while the other has the pedal down and is near flying that way. I would like as much time as I can to help swerve the car off and the best way for that time or for any change in direction is an Obama loss. Really bad, and really worse are the choices … I’m just pointing out her method of underhanded support

17. lonewulf44

18. lonewulf44

19. ericsclips

I saw this as a pro-Paul piece. I’m glad she did this.

20. ericsclips

Romney and Obama have the same shitty policies, and you’re concerned that she’s negatively affecting Romney’s chances of beating Obama? Ron Paul 2012!

21. glinnz05

i love it, today they said romney(albino kenyan) and hussein kenyan the illegal alien are running neck and neck, do you know what that means, it means they are both tied with 1% approval rating, oh what a battle, whew……..

22. glinnz05

I remember 6 months ago r.p had more points then all the canidates running on both parties combined, did i say both parties , sorry, i meant our 1 party system, i bet its tripled since then…. romney the albino kenyan just out right stinks… i will write in r.p if i have too….

23. Karen Ackerman

I really believe that the entire media jumped the gun by not including Ron Paul into the race for President! Most people believe that He has Quit the race which in fact he hasn’t! I have been trying to let everyone know but I don’t think they are listening…..We need Ron Paul for President and I hope God Creates a MIracle and He does win and slaps the faces of everyone involved! This should let them know who really is boss here and that’s the American People!

24. ackermankab

25. Cayennem1st

I am crying tears of joy, Its happening.

26. vajoynus

No, that’s your duty as a patriot.

27. Matthew Carpenter

I love Rachel Maddow! She presents little-known Ron Paul facts that the elite media tries to hide.

28. tornadochaser2010

29. Jamie Flurr

THIS IS THE NEW WAY OF POLITICS,
    THE DREAM2016 DOTCOM. CHECK IT
    OUT TO HELP OUT. DO NOT PUT UP
    WITH THE WAY THINGS “HAVE TO BE.”
    A NEW COURSE MUST BE CHARTED.
    THINK ABOUT IT. GIVE IT A CHANCE.
    THERE IS A WAY AND IT INVOLVES
    NOT AN EASY ONE PERHAPS, BUT ONE
    OF TRYING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT.

30. UserOfArtz

There is a new answer,
    a new way and a new
    candidate for country.
    Get out the word.
    Let us not waste time.
    You see, there is the
    right answer after all.
    Vote DREAM2016 dotcom !
    Time to choose.

31. Michael

I won’t quit. I am pushing hard for and will vote for Ron Paul in Ohio. We got your back sir!

32. teddybear1607

If Dr.Ron Paul doesnt win, I am moving to some rural place in India,cant wait to see another president ruin a broken country….!

33. teddybear1607

34. nonchalant4ever

While Obama has done a “few” good things he severely flip flopped on many issues. I didnt vote at all in the 08′ election because I knew he was a shoe in. This election, I’m hoping Ron Paul takes it because Obama and Romney are not candidates of the people. Paul has predicted so much that is wrong with the country today. If Romney or Obama gets chosen this election we are gonna have 4 more years of B.S

35. machack95

I feel like overthrowing our current goverment.. Is that treason?