Ron Paul: Get the Government Out of Healthcare

1. Health care is Not! a Right.
    It's a privilege you provide for yourself.

2. "I forgive you your ignorance.."

Oh goody, the pity of a sycophant looter. Nobody gives a shit what you want, and your days of looting your neighbors and calling it altruism are almost over. You're one bad hair day away from being mistook from an actual zombie.

3. you obviously dont know the definition of slavery, I forgive you for your ignorance. Last time I checked no doctor is going broke because because our government becomes involved in healthcare. Do you personally known many doctors? If you did, you would know that they're not broke or giving services for free or being unpaid for services just because our government wants to make sure everyone can have healthcare.

4. you obviously dont know the definition of slavery, I forgive you for your ignorance. Last time I checked no doctor is going broke because because our government becomes involved in healthcare. Do you personally known many doctors? If you did, you would know that they're not broke or giving services for free or being unpaid for services just because our government wants to make sure everyone can have healthcare.

5. you obviously dont know the definition of slavery, I forgive you for your ignorance. Last time I checked no doctor is going broke because because our government becomes involved in healthcare. Do you personally known many doctors? If you did, you would know that they're not broke or giving services for free or being unpaid for services just because our government wants to make sure everyone can have healthcare.

6. you obviously dont know the definition of slavery, I forgive you for your ignorance. Last time I checked no doctor is going broke because because our government becomes involved in healthcare. Do you personally known many doctors? If you did, you would know that they're not broke or giving services for free or being unpaid for services just because our government wants to make sure everyone can have healthcare.

7. So you think they became doctors to be your slave? Altruism doesn't start at the end of a gun. You're a parasite and a race baiter.

8. so wait...why do people become a doctor? I thought it was to help people. As a doctor, you provide healthcare to people. I did not know that came with a disclaimer that you had to be insured. Imagine if doctors started saying, "Not only will I not provide healthcare to the uninsured, but also the Jews, Hispanics, etc" Is this right?

9. so wait...why do people become a doctor? I thought it was to help people. As a doctor, you provide healthcare to people. I did not know that came with a disclaimer that you had to be insured. Imagine if doctors started saying, "Not only will I not provide healthcare to the uninsured, but also the Jews, Hispanics, etc" Is this right?

10. People like him must have forgotten the old elementary school adage,

"Sharing is caring."

Like communism, free-market capitalism never existed: Crooked assholes ruin it for everybody. It's a story as old as religious scriptures: it's human nature to be greedy, control the populous, and lust over power/money.

Not enough people talk about that element in economics/politics, because it can't be tamed. Funny thing is, most of these free-marketers would bitch if the system said: Fuck you 2 them.