198 responses to “Ron Paul: No Weapons for Terrorist Rebels!”

1. truefictions

Hey Nobel.. there is your winner.

2. jdw211

Many people’s response when hearing these messages is “oh god, not again.” we like being in the dark, and prefer to just ‘let the politicians do their jobs’. I was one of the aforementioned people only several years ago, yet by my own witness I’ve learned that as the people’s consciousness rises, we no longer ‘go along with’ what we’re given by the establishment. It’s a hard & sometimes painful process to reconsider everything we previously thought. Make the effort to do it anyway.

3. GOD719

You strip LEGAL citizens of protection so that the CRIMINALS are free to rob, rape, and murder. Most massacres happen in a gun free zones

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms…disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson

4. oBLACKIECHANoo

Crime? Why do you keep saying crime? Crime in general has nothing to do with this, gun crime goes up when there is guns, end of story. But keep lying to yourself, it’s OK.

5. GOD719

First off, I’m not religious. If anything I’m agnostic. Second the military industrial complex is getting out of hand starting all these stupid wars. I rather be peaceful. But your facts about guns are wrong. Look at Switzerland. They have lowest crimes in the world and they have a rifle in every house. You take away guns and crime goes up because more people are defenseless and the criminals know that. Gun crime might slightly lower but rape, robbery, murder will go up.

6. oBLACKIECHANoo

Yes, everyone wants to be American, a country that fails on practically every level, keeps the poor, poor, keeps people sick, keeps them uneducated, brainwashes them with constant propaganda, and uses religion to make them even stupider……….. Not. Nobody wants to be American.

7. 22whyteboi

were retards??? funny how everyone wants to be us or like us

8. 22whyteboi

wtf?

9. oBLACKIECHANoo

That’s right, get proven wrong by two very simple points, and then pretend you’re on some kind of “high ground” and you’re going to just walk away. Just like your arguments, you’re pathetic.

10. Lethn

If you’re not even going to bother to read, you might as well have a conversation with yourself, in fact, I’ll leave you to it.

11. oBLACKIECHANoo

I’m not a genius because I say so. I am a genius because psychologists have told me so, my Aspergers causes me to think logically about everything, therefore raising my IQ, then it has also caused me to have LLI, which is what makes me a genius. My facts are wrong? SO you’re just saying I am wrong, even though I just used basic logic, and yet you can’t come up with any counter-argument? I’m brainwashed, says the religious American that thinks the military fight for their country, lol.

12. TheRandal400

what we need is extremist hackers who can replace fox and cnn with real news!

13. oBLACKIECHANoo

They fight for their country? Military intelligence is for smart people? Finishing High school is what you makes somebody “smart”? HAHAHAHAHAHA, They do not fight for their country, they fight for their government, that is why they are invading middle eastern countries for oil. Military intelligence? You know that does not require any intelligence to be, right? And finishing high school and then failing to get in to college, only proves their stupidity.

14. ax275

Some people don’t want freedom apparently. I agree with you though, Romney brings in 100′s of people when he speaks and Paul brings in 1000′s of people. Either people aren’t voting or something else is going on.

15. Commientator

I am really sorry to wear your rose glasses off your nose, but your opponent is overall right, while you increasing level of stupidity in internet.

16. GOD719

My best friend In the Air Force is military intelligence. Sorry to burst your bubble. By the way, you need a high school diploma to join the military. They are far from stupid and while you jack off to WOW and troll youtube. They fight for their country. “President can’t commit treason”. So you are with Assad, Gadafii, Hitler, and Stalin? That explains a lot. “What about those nuclear warheads they obviously keep” Ya lets nuke ourselves. By far one of the most ignorant people I replied to

17. GOD719

Actually, you’re very Ignorant and it’s showing. Just because you say you are a genius, doesn’t make you genius. it makes you full of shit. Most of your statements and Facts are wrong. If you are so smart, why are you so stupid to get the false facts? Why? You been surrounded by stupid fucks your whole life and now you’re brainwashed. Do you really think violence is gonna go away? Ha. people will always kill people, I rather have a defensive tool in the hands of the victim.

18. oBLACKIECHANoo

The president can’t commit treason. Your two best friends are high school drop outs that joined the military because they aren’t smart enough to get a similar paying job. And your scar is bigger than an M1 Abrams? Is it bigger than an F-22? What about those nuclear warheads they obviously keep? And sorry to tell you, but the majority of Americans are too stupid to turn against the government.

19. GOD719

My two best friends are in the Air force and the Marine corps, they agree with me. The military took an oath to protect the constitution and the American people and will turn against the government. My SCAR 17 shoots a 7.62×51 NATO. Capable of piercing body armor. The military uses 5.56 nato. Mine is bigger. Obama passed the NDAA to be able to Assassinate U.S citizens. That looks like treason in the 21st century

20. oBLACKIECHANoo

And then, I see you have military videos as a playlist. So lets some this up. You’re a uneducated, ignorant, religious, patriotic, deluded American that thinks the military are heroes, you’re free, the government is plotting against you and that a few guns will be an adequate defence, you think more people get shot when guns are hard to get, etc. I on the other hand am an intellectual, one that can only think logically and is considered to be a genius. Wanna’ guess who is right?

21. oBLACKIECHANoo

Do you think that when a criminal can easily get hold of a gun, people can actually defend themselves with their gun? You think they have the time to pull it out when they have a shotgun in their face? Do you this false sense of “protection” deters criminals when they too can get a gun? Just like all th other deluded pro-gun morons, you have no idea what you’re talking about. When you get a real education and can use some basic logic, come back and talk, maybe then you could form a real argument

22. oBLACKIECHANoo

Do you actually believe that you, and your redneck friends have anything on the US military? Do you believe your shitty little guns can do anything against the government if they “turned against you” which they wouldn’t do anyway because this is the 21st century, you moron. And then you think that legalized guns cause crime to go down, yet have no evidence for that, and it has been proven that gun crime is a lot lower in countries with gun control.

23. oBLACKIECHANoo

And what a surprise, one look at your channel and I see an uneducated, ignorant, religious American that owns too many guns. Sorry to tell you, but people like you are hated by everyone outside of America, you are the reason people hate America as a whole. You’re delusional sub-human scum, that can’t use basic logic, fuck I’m surprised we have’t created a new sub-species by now for faggots that have de-evolved.

24. oBLACKIECHANoo

You moronic cunts keep saying crime, but never mention gun crime, why is that? Could it be that I am right? You also keep mention the 2nd amendment, as if an old piece of paper should have authority over what happens to day. You also seem to think that killing is the solution to everything, but then again you’re religious American scum, such shear stupidity is in your blood, and I hope you get sterilized to stop it from spreading further. When you actually have an argument, come back, or stfu.

25. GOD719

Why are you anti-gun retards so fucking stupid? You are talking about the 2nd amendment. A bill created to give the people a chance to fight against tyranny on a video about a government killing it’s own people. “Illegal guns means less gun crime, That’s a fact” WRONG. Crime goes up when guns are banned. FACT. Maybe not gun crime. But rape, Robbery, and Murder still happen. You let a large guy rape a woman when she could have defended herself with handgun? Punish the victim? No kill criminal!

26. oBLACKIECHANoo

“GOD719″ Well this argument is over already, you lose.

27. GOD719

550 million? Romney doesn’t even have that. You’re stupid. The Earmarks went to his district, not Paul. Paul has never taken his congressional pension and he even said no to sercret service because it’s a waste of tax payers money. Are you stupid fucktard? Yes.

28. oBLACKIECHANoo

I don’t need to read anything else you have said because you have already proven yourself wrong. Here in the UK, it’s almost impossible to get hold of any gun, guess why? They’re illegal, and the police here aren’t useless fat cunts that walk around doing nothing. And saying “inanimate objects don’t kill people” is by far the most pathetic argument I have ever heard, I mean, you’re right, they don’t kill people, but they sure help, moron.

29. Lethn

It only makes it difficult for law abiding citizens to get guns, since you clearly didn’t bother to read any of my other posts in my country even though we have reports of people being stabbed, beaten or set on fire.

I am not pro-gun, I am a rational human being, inanimate objects cannot kill people.

30. oBLACKIECHANoo

UMAD PAUL FAG?

31. emmit127

Are you claiming Ron Paul made 550 million from adding earmarks to bills? Besides, your failure to understand the way taxpayer money is appropriated doesn’t exclude you from being wrong. Leaving earmarks out of a bill gives the money back to the federal government, which we can all trust will spend it correctly, right? Right?

Typical uneducated, misinformed, cookie-cutter “rebel” lashing out at things that cool kids like the “Amazing Atheist” tell them to. Stick to PC gaming.

32. saifbaghdady

I believe most Americans do not understand Ron Paul , Americans prefer simple sentences I mean George Bush style” We good they bad we fight them there so we don’t have to fight them here”

33. muscleprotein

Only stupid Americans do not support RP sadly this is most of the country! Mitt or Obama gets in your all screwed

34. oBLACKIECHANoo

Ye, I gues requesting earmarks, then not voting for them so he can say “i never voted for a earmark” is not being corrupted, right? Making $550+ million from doing that, isn’t corrupted? Right? RIGHT? Seriously, shut up you moron.

35. oBLACKIECHANoo

What? Why are are you pro-gun retards so fucking stupid? And you wonder why everyone else thinks america is full of retards? It’s because it is. You can’t even understand that illegal guns make it incredibly hard to get hold of them, and then people won’t need them defend themselves. Illegal guns means less gun crime, that’s a fact.