Ron Paul: No Weapons for Terrorist Rebels!

1. haha i liked that. Yah, Ron Paul is a no nonsense man, doesn’t pander or bullshit arround like obama or romney

2. oh and I am single no kids my coworker pays $180 a week for him and family can you imagine ?

3. Ron Paul for president I get my health insurance bill today went up 300% now my company pays $1140 per month for me I pay $60 year would be $14,400 combined some people do not even make that much our company was already struggling This Tax is bullshit!

4. Mexico for Ron Paul. I wish we had him here and not the imbecil dictator that just got “elected” here by buying votes and looking good “telenovela” style. fml

5. As usual the only one telling the truth

6. Just imagine whos money is being used to arm rebels and mercenaries in syria

7. I find it funny how Obama wants everyone to have guns but the American people.

8. oBLACKIECHANoo What makes you think going to college makes people smart? Plenty of ignorant people finish college. My friends joined Because they like America and the constitution which is being diminished . They don’t choose where they go. I am against the government starting all these stupid wars. You’re British right? Your government is fighting too. How about you deal with your own problems before you start pointing fingers Because your country isn’t any better.

9. I bet the rapist and thief would also have a gun, and they would be the first to pull it.

10. I bet the rapist or thief would think twice knowing that every citizen wields a gun.

11. Everybody? Shhhh speak for yourself please

12. Americans are consumers, they are waiting for someone to sell them a solution. They are incapable of any critical thinking or thinking outside the box.

13. Hey Nobel.. there is your winner.

14. Hey Nobel.. there is your winner.

15. Many people’s response when hearing these messages is “oh god, not again.” we like being in the dark, and prefer to just ‘let the politicians do their jobs’. I was one of the aforementioned people only several years ago, yet by my own witness I’ve learned that as the people’s consciousness rises, we no longer ‘go along with’ what we’re given by the establishment. It’s a hard & sometimes painful process to reconsider everything we previously thought. Make the effort to do it anyway.

16. You strip LEGAL citizens of protection so that the CRIMINALS are free to rob, rape, and murder. Most massacres happen in a gun free zones

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms…disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson

17. Crime? Why do you keep saying crime? Crime in general has nothing to do with this, gun crime goes up when there is guns, end of story. But keep lying to yourself, it’s OK.

18. First off, I’m not religious. If anything I’m agnostic. Second the military industrial complex is getting out of hand starting all these stupid wars. I rather be peaceful. But your facts about guns are wrong. Look at Switzerland. They have lowest crimes in the world and they have a rifle in every house. You take away guns and crime goes up because more people are defenseless and the criminals know that. Gun crime might slightly lower but rape, robbery, murder will go up.