Ron Paul: We Need to Let People Opt Out of Healthcare

1. guys im a Filipino who is concerned about the state of the world. America really affects the condition in the world so much. I have been following updates in your country including your next election. I hope you make Mr. Paul win the presidential elections. He may not cover in his platform all things you need but what he has in mind will for sure help a lot in giving you a better life. Considering that those things try fix out the roots of the problems you have. Best of luck to you all.

2. Nebraska GOP Crooks have vowed that on the 14th of July they’ll do WHATEVER it takes to have Ron Paul Supporters SILENCED! See the strong-arm tactics these creatures have already set in motion to cheat Ron Paul of Delegates :

Contact Lawyers4RP, Ron Paul’s Campaign — and ALL that are needed to go to Nebraska and assure that NO CHEATING against Real Americans is done, again!

Spread this like wildfire!

3. Nebraska GOP Mafia has vowed that on the 14th of July they’ll do WHATEVER it takes to have Ron Paul Supporters SILENCED! See the strong-arm tactics these creatures have already set in motion to cheat Ron Paul of Delegates :

Spread this like wildfire!

4. I use to not like Ron Paul because I didn't really understand him. After getting to know his stances they make sense. I don't agree on EVERYTHING he says but he is easily the best candidate for president in my mind.

5. He is also for something that our founding fathers fought for, freedom and liberty. He is a very strong no-bullshit constitionalist who knows a bill is either consititutional or it's not, none of this halfway bullshit

6. thier intent is to move to a cashless world economy you no longer have physical money they outlaw it canida the uk mexico and china are going to chip thier people too

7. this whole entire obama care bill was entirly based on the rfid chip the medical coverage was the smoke and mirrors to cover up t hier intent to chip all of us

8. yes it's an implant it goes under your skin

9. check this out OBAMA placed a gag order not to speak about the RFID chips hidden in the obama care bill a tracking device linked to your health records and at some future point your bank account your taxes ect that sneaking devisive manipulator put that piece of legistaltion in the bill and placed a gag order on everyone not to talk about it if they told america they were going to be branded like cattle do you think obama care would have passed?

10. we need to make people opt out of the RFID chips hidden in the obama care bill as well i dont want shit like that put under my skin

11. someone needs to live day to day with ron paul so when he 'dies' my prediction is 2 months after this next election, so after four more years of bank fucking we can be a real country

12. Obama's Puppet's!!!!!!!!!

13. Mitt Romney 2012

14. Mitt Romney 2012

15. This is why me and everyone I know will not be voting for Ron paul, He would rather have the sick and dieing Dead and save The rich money, dont let this guy fool you, he doesnt care about the true needs of americans, only the wealthy, the 1% He says Life is a right, well if im dieing becuase I dont have health insurance, well then he is a fucking hypocrite

16. When I start a family my children are getting Private Healthcare, and they're going to Private School.

17. Yes, Soviet Republics - they have existed but apparently many came as a result of revolution and warfare, and none have worked in practise since. But Worker's Co-op's and direct democracy is a good thing. You know what, I found out that Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Mitt Romney and even Ron Paul are brought together by a John Birch society/Cleon Skousen connection, which popularized NWO anti-communist ideas in the 60's. William Guy Carr first pushed Illuminati theories in the 40's.

18. You know what? The more I talk about this, the more I see the similarity in the need of direct democracy and unions. This all reminds me at the sowjetrepublic (sowjet =means council of workers). Hannah Ahrendt, as a Totalitarism-researcher preffered the council-republic more than a representative democracy! Because of the courage and responsibility thing I mentioned. Great mind, she saw it coming.
    When I say, our ideal statesystem reminds me at the sovjetrepublic, I mean BEFORE stalin took over

19. Perfect. Chomsky's mixture is what I'm thinking of, too. At least, in the simple way I understand it. We have to prevail direct democratic unions (=responsible people) while government gets smaller. If we focus on that, make peoples rights and property rights powerfull, and use government to uphold laws because of the unions will. That's why I'm not propagating anarchism here (would love to). Instead, I try to believe Ron Paul, when his policy encourages people to protect themselves from elite.

20. I also am in favour of nationwide standardised education, I think this is a good reason for government to perform this function too.