Ron Paul: Americans Will Opt Out of Obamacare with or without Congress

Congressman Ron Paul issued the following statement on the Supreme Court’s decision to uphold most of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

“I strongly disagree with today’s decision by the Supreme Court, but I am not surprised. The Court has a dismal record when it comes to protecting liberty against unconstitutional excesses by Congress.

“Today we should remember that virtually everything government does is a ‘mandate.’ The issue is not whether Congress can compel commerce by forcing you to buy insurance, or simply compel you to pay a tax if you don’t. The issue is that this compulsion implies the use of government force against those who refuse. The fundamental hallmark of a free society should be the rejection of force. In a free society, therefore, individuals could opt out of “Obamacare” without paying a government tribute.

“Those of us in Congress who believe in individual liberty must work tirelessly to repeal this national healthcare law and reduce federal involvement in healthcare generally. Obamacare can only increase third party interference in the doctor-patient relationship, increase costs, and reduce the quality of care. Only free market medicine can restore the critical independence of doctors, reduce costs through real competition and price sensitivity, and eliminate enormous paperwork burdens. Americans will opt out of Obamacare with or without Congress, but we can seize the opportunity today by crafting the legal framework to allow them to do so.”

1. Ron Paul would have made an excellent president and he would have been a true president which we have not had since JFK which was most likely killed by the financiers.

2. Ron Paul to WIN — or America to END 2012!
    (there are no other options!)

All REAL Americans, and ALL People around the world— that believe in Liberty, Peace, Prosperity, Honesty, Truth, Goodness and Self-determination —are for Ron Paul.

President Paul wants to save our Nation and heal the World, and desires nothing for himself — making him a True Patriot (unlike the megalomaniacs that want The Presidency, so they can get a bigger pie, and engorge themselves further at the people’s expense — marking them as Leeches on the path to suck US dry)!

Ron Paul has awoken the Sleeping Giant that is We, The People! We are growing in numbers and our voice is no longer distant thunder — but a Roaring Storm that’s approaching and eventually will wipe out the PUPPETEERS that have stolen Our Nation!

We are the MANY, while the Criminals in Power, that want to control us, are the FEW (and their subhuman squeals are getting weaker)!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xq3BYw4xjxE)

3. Nebraska GOP Crooks have vowed that on the 14th of July they’ll do WHATEVER it takes to have Ron Paul Supporters SILENCED! See the strong-arm tactics these creatures have already set in motion to cheat Ron Paul of Delegates :

Contact Lawyers4RP, Ron Paul’s Campaign — and ALL that are needed to go to Nebraska and assure that NO CHEATING against Real Americans is done, again!

Spread this like wildfire!

4. Nebraska GOP Mafia has vowed that on the 14th of July they’ll do WHATEVER it takes to have Ron Paul Supporters SILENCED! See the strong-arm tactics these creatures have already set in motion to cheat Ron Paul of Delegates :

Spread this like wildfire!

5. Healthcare
    The people can’t afford this so it needs to be free or affordable. Yet the people can sue a doctor for malpractice or just about anything. This act, perpetrated by the victim mentality, ups the cost for doctors insurance. This affects the cost of healthcare in general. Then what about a person deemed high risk, or someone who has a preexisting condition. Personally I have seen this. As I was getting out of the military my wife was very sick, at that time we looked into private healthcare the care came to around 800 to 1000 dollars a month also had to pay a copayment each time she saw the doctor. Because of the cost of not only the specialists she had to see, but also the cost of medication we could not afford healthcare. She was turned down by state Medicare because, although she is my child’s mother she is not her blood, and my wife was not pregnant at the time, therefore she could not be covered by the state.

Now that this issue has become mandatory! How will our taxes be raised? Not only the tax that is to be paid to the health insurance companies but those taxes that will come from states, federal and other hidden taxes.

6. The mechanics of How Banks Suck Us Dry — this is the definitive video explaining it in detail. A must see by ALL!

Share it — and send it to all centers of learning!

7. The BO or Rmoney?

Voting for either one of them would be like buying used underwear….

Mittney disagrees with himself — all the time, but agrees with The BO all of the time!

What great choices for Americans — whose used underwear will you be buying this time around, come Election Day?

Perfidy Mitt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHOzx2-I4

8. French Canadian

I was thinking about the anti-semite KID and I came to this conclusion that this Kid is definately a paid troll.

– He bashes Ron Paul every chances he gets, saying he is controlled opposition.
    – He post long tirade of antisemite articles or excerpts of the Talmud, so Ron Paul will look like a bigot racist.
    – He hates ALL Jews with no discernment whatsoever.
    – He is completly brainwashed with hate propaganda.
    – He is a typical brain dead citizen.

Remember what the great “Jew” singner Bob Dylan wrote in his song
    “With God On Our Side” :

I’ve learned to hate Russians
    All through my whole life
    If another war comes
    It’s them we must fight
    To hate them and fear them
    To run and to hide
    And accept it bravely
    With God on my side.

A few years ago, I was blogging on American conservatives sites. In fact, I finally realized that they were really neocon warmonger sites. Boy, did they hated the MUSLIMS.
    They would post long articles (like the KID does) but against the evil Arabs. Pages and pages of excerpts from the Koran… like the KID does with the Talmud… lol

Then I went to see was was going on on Muslim sites. Boy did they hated the CHRISTiANS and Americans. They would paste long excerpts of the Bible and long articles about the evil Americans…lol

The KID doesn’t get the difference between a government and a citizen. Most governments are evil in this world, But most people of these countries are good people.
    I know the American government is corrupted to the bones.. Should I hate all Americans because of that? Of course not.

But according to the KID, I should.

He hates Israel… should he also hate all Jews? Of course not. He hates the Jewish bankers, like we all do. Should we hate all Jews because of that? Of course not.

But according to the KID, we should.

The KID never talks about evil people like Al Gore, who we will be paying carbon taxes to.
    He never talks about Bill Gates with is deadly vaccines. Never talks about Globalists Prince Charles and the Queen who hates humanity. Never talks about nobody evil, unless he is a Jew.
    The KID is not upset with American Christian Judge John Roberts who just showed down your throath Obamacare.

Do you get my point?
    This whole game is called: Divide to Conquer.

CONCLUSION:

The KID is a complete joke.
    Let’s all pray for him to see the light one of these days.

9. French Canadian

Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012: Alex Jones Show

10. French Canadian

I meant: no one will BUY it.

11. French Canadian

Nice try false French Canadian… but no one will by it.

Grow-up KID!

12. French Canadian

Yeah there’s a J** loving disinfo agent who posts here under the same name as me.

Can you tell who is who?

BTW ………..you’re a punk. And a liar.

13. French Canadian

So, you’re looking around and noticing that things don’t seem to be going very well out there. The economy sucks. Jobs have been off-shored. Major metro areas are being “Detroited” one after another. You owe a ton on your credit cards and the payments are killing you. And you’ve got questions….

Among them being, “Is Ron Paul Controlled Opposition”.

Understanding money is key to understanding your enviornment: Money is merely a measure of value. Money itself has no intrinsic value. It merely represents value. It is a measure of value in much the same way that a measuring cup measures flour or sugar. The cup itself has no real value – the item being measures has value.

Got that?

The cup itself is not what is important. The cup is a “measure”.

That is what your dollar is. It is a measuring cup of value. Value is any product or service.

Let’s suppose that I am the only money lender on Earth.
    Now, let’s imagine that there are only two dollars in the entire economy.
    Further, let’s imagine that the entire economy consists of one farmer and one manufacturer.

This is really simple. You can easily explain the scam to anyone using 8 quarters. Go grab 8 quarters, and follow along…

Let’s suppose that the farmer comes to me to borrow money to buy equipment he needs to be able to plant.

And the manufacturer comes to me to borrow money to make equipment to sell to the farmer.

I loan each of them one dollar at 50% interest for one year. This means that at the end of the year, each one of them owes me $1.50.

[I’m using an exaggerated 50% interest rate here to quickly and clearly illustrate how the scam works. In reality, ANY AMOUNT of interest will eventually have the same end result].

Here, you place two stacks of 4 quarters on the table representing the loans to the farmer and the manufacturer.

Meanwhile, as the farmer and manufacturer work all year — all I have to do is wait. At the end of the year when the loan is due, I am scheduled to collect a total of $3.00.

But, there were only two dollars in existence. Where did that other dollar come from?

That third dollar simply does not exist. It’s a trick.

[That third dollar does not exist. It can only exist if it’s added in to the economy. For now, we’ll assume no additional money is being added to the economy.]

The money I lent to the farmer and manufacturer circulated through the economy. The farmer bought equipment. The manufacturer sold equipment to the farmer.

At the end of the year, when the loan was due, the manufacturer made money and was able to pay back the entire $1.50.

This is where you take 2 of the quarters off of the “farmers” stack and place it on the “manufacturers” stack….and give it to the “bank” to repay the loan.
    Notice that there are only 2 quarters left.

Out of the original $2.00 in the entire economy, only $.50 was left in circulation.

But, unfortunately for the farmer — no matter how hard he worked and no matter how good his crop was — there was only $.50 in the economy available for him to earn. The most money he could possibly pay me $.50. So, obviously it is simply impossible for him to repay the $1.50 he owes.

And I knew this all along.

Predictably, when the farmer can’t pay — I take his farm, and all of his belongings.

Why did this happen? Because the farmer could not pay back something that simply did not exist.

Under this “system”, it is a mathematical certainty that the “lender” will end up acquiring everything of value. This is a pre-meditated scam.

A scam that Jews are inflicting on YOU.

Obviously, if we continued this process without injecting new money into the economy — I would simply wind up with all of the money pretty quickly and this fun game would be over. But I like this game – and I want it to continue. Let me be clear here. I’m not just trying to rob you — I’m enslaving you. And with luck…I intend to literally destroy you.

Now some of you may be thinking: “wait a second, in this situation, wouldn’t the government just print some more money and put it in circulation?” The answer to that question is twofold. First, your government does NOT create your money. That power was bribed away to a PRIVATE group of Jewish bankers. Second, yes – they do simply print more money.

In the original case above, let’s say that the Jewish bankers added an additional dollar to the economy so that the farmer could pay beck his debt.

The problem now is that the additional dollar injection immediately devalued the original two dollars in the economy. Now, three dollars has the same value that two dollars previously had. In other words, now each dollar has a value of 66.6 cents — compared to the original value the dollar had before more money was put into circulation. This is what “inflation” is.

So how does this hurt the farmer? Now, the farmer has to work about 1/3 harder to make a dollar. As you know, vendors have to raise their prices to compensate for the reduced value of each dollar now — but wages don’t necessarily automatically increase…do they?

As ridiculous at this all seems — in reality, it’s worse.

Under our current system, the private Jewish bankers use several different mechanisms to inject more money into the economy. One such mechanism is the “purchase” of Treasury Bonds. When the Jewish bankers “purchase” Treasury Bonds, they pay for the bonds with money they just “created.” When they “purchase” a Treasury Bond, they get quarterly interest payments until the bond’s “maturity” — when they are finally “paid back” the full face value of the bond.

Now think about that. They buy the bond with money they just “created.” Not money they “earned” — they don’t have to earn money. Then they get paid quarterly interest payments. Who pays them the interest payments? The government. Where does the government get that money? From you. That’s what your Federal Income Tax is for. And finally, at bond maturity — they get the face value of the bond.

Meanwhile, you work harder. And they get paid.

Wasn’t that Funny? Here’s Another One

Suppose there are only 5 dollars in the whole world. 4 of them are circulating though the world doing all of the things that money does. Buying and selling, enabling and creating.

The fifth dollar is sitting in my vault — at the bank.

Now suppose someone who doesn’t have any money wants to borrow some from me to start a business.

So, I lend him the dollar at 50% interest for one year.

Now there are 5 dollars in circulation doing all of the things that money does. Buying and selling, enabling and creating.

Now let’s suppose that the borrower makes a success of his business and is able to earn the borrowed dollar plus the fifty cents in interest.

At the end of the year, the borrower pays me $1.50. Leaving $3.50 left circulating in the economy.

Now, let’s say another person comes to me and wants to borrow a dollar from me as well – to start a business. I lend him one dollar at fifty percent interest for one year. At the end of the year he pays me back, so I now have $2.00. This leaves $3.00 in circulation.

Notice that if I keep lending out money at interest, pretty soon all of the money will be in my hands and the game will be over. But I don’t want it to be over. It’s too much fun – isn’t it?

Now, let’s say another person comes to me to borrow a dollar because he wants to buy a house. I lend him a dollar at fifty percent interest. But, because of the housing crash the borrower can only repay the original dollar, but not the interest. I take the dollar and seize his house too.

At this point, I may decide to implement some “quantitative easing” to increase the money supply by buying government securities or other securities from the market. Quantitative easing increases the money supply by flooding financial institutions with capital, in an effort to promote increased lending and liquidity.
    And you know what that means. Just as in the first example above — as I “increase the money supply” I am intentionally devaluing the dollar. So you have to work even harder — longer hours — to earn the same value.

I like this game — don’t you?

Now, with all of that money I just swindled you out of – I bribe and subvert governments and implement policies that are designed to destroy my enemies.
    The depth of the scam goes a lot deeper than just creating a situation where you work harder to pay off some private Jewish bankers. The real underlying evil lies in what those bankers are doing with all that free money.

One, they are making you poorer. Two, they are purchasing things to empower themselves. Three, they are furthering their own agenda…a private agenda.
    So what kinds of things are they purchasing? Almost your entire national media and Hollywood studios. They are using their influence to populate our educational institutions with their cronies who are spreading their intended policies. They are purchasing elections and are placing their puppets in key government positions.

Where does all this leave you?

Charging interest in so inherently evil that it’s actually illegal in many places. Places like Israel.
    Did You Know….
    Jews MAY NOT Charge Interest From Other Jews in Israel. It is against the law.
    The Torah states that it is forbidden for Jews to charge interest from fellow Jews (Leviticus 25:37).
    Maimonides comments on this passage that the highest form of charity is to prevent a person from becoming poor, by offering a no-interest loan or employment, investing in his business, or any other form of assistance that will avoid poverty.

“Interest” is any time a person gets back more than they loaned, whether it was pre-arranged or not. Not only is it forbidden for the Borrower to give the Lender back more money than what was loaned, but he must not give anything extra as a result of the loan.

What about business loans?

There is a certain kind of a loan in which Mr. A gives, let’s say, 100 dollars to Mr. B, of which 50 are a loan and 50 are an investment, in order that Mr. B take all of the money (all 100) and do business with it.

The profits will then be split 50-50. This is permitted under certain conditions, even though the only reason why Mr. B is doing business for Mr. A is because he loaned him the money (which apparently, is forbidden because it is interest).
    Two possibilities in which it is permitted are:

If Mr. A pays Mr. B a set amount for doing business for him.

Or: They agree that Mr. B has a choice to either pay Mr. A a set amount for whatever profit is made and Mr. B can keep the rest — or just give Mr. A half of the total profit.

SHTAR IKSA
    This latter condition is mostly used today. It is proper to write up this agreement in what is called a “Shtar Iska” (Permission For A Business Venture). A copy of this text can be found in the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch, chapter 66.
    A Shtar Iska is displayed on the wall in most banks in Israel.
    In any case it is permitted to borrow and/or lend from a non-Jew with interest, so many observant Jews prefer using banks that are owned by non-Jews for this matter.

Now, those were the rules concerning Jews taking interest from other Jews. So, what are the rules concerning non-Jews?

The rules are: It’s perfectly fine to screw over a non-Jew.

To be clear: It is OK to charge interest to non-Jews because non-Jews are viewed as slaves. It is forbidden to charge interest to Jews because it is a fundamentally damaging practice.

THE JEWISH FEDERAL RESERVE’s BAG OF TRICKS
    Basically, the Jewish Federal Reserve is hitting you with three major weapons:
    1. Money Creation.
    2. Fractional Reserve Banking, and
    3. Interest.

• You make some good points… just lose the word “Jew” and replace it with bankers and people will listen to this.

There is one small problem with your arguement though. The bank is providing a SERVICE mind you. It employes people, has private investors ect. Not all the money paid back in interest just sits at the bank. Think of it this way too- If YOU loned out $1.00 to be paid back in 1 year at 50% interest, and the inflation rate is 25%, you only net a 25% profit. The bank is subject to the same inflation that we are.

I am a fan of going back to a dollar backed by something… a basket of goods and services perhaps. The money supply SHOULD be allowed to expand with the population as well, but only to that point that which doesn’t cause inflation. Without a currency backed by something there is no accountability for our government. IMHO

14. French Canadian,
    I just found out that the HR bill I wanted to find out about came out in 2009. They’ve been planning for some time in case of a “terrorist attack” or war on our soil..Of course, we know who we really need to be concerned about…

15. OFF TOPIC: French Canadian or anyone who knows about HR 8791 a classified bill someone just told me they read on Daily Paul…If you now about this can you post it. Something to do with Homeland Security which we know they are gearing up for with the training exercises with police and military personnel around the country and now the drones in Oklahoma. So thankful our sheriff believes in upholding the Constitution and has made sure that his staff does as well.

16. French Canadian

ROMNEY OR B.O?

Yes folks, it me – Rush Limbaugh speaking to you goy….I mean folks from o high. Like the voice of GOD himself disguising indoctrination as news, commentary and entertainment.

That’s right folks – they pay me 400 million Jewish Federal Reserve Notes to act as an propaganda tool in support of the Jewish Nation. Who pays me you ask? Well, I’ll tell you.

An Israeli woman by the name of Orit Gadiesh…used to work in “Israeli Intelligence”…actually the rumor is that she’s MOSSAD…well — she’s the CEO of a company called Bain Capital Partners in Boston.

Bain Capital owns Clear Channel Communications — and I work directly for Clear Channel Premier Radio Networks.

Anyway ditto-heads….how about if I aquatint you with one of your “real” rulers.

Back to Orit Gadeish. Maybe she’s no beauty but she was born in Israel in 1951, Orit is chairwoman of Bain & Company, the parent company of Bain Capital, which owns Clear Channel, the largest radio station group owner in the US. Clear Channel owns the networks which air the most popular radio propaganda shows, including my show- the Rush Limbaugh Show, the Glenn Beck Program, the Sean Hannity Show, America Now with Andy Dean, Coast to Coast AM, Savage Nation, the Mark Levin Show, and the Dave Ramsey Show.

Romney and Orit worked together at Bain since at least 1993, and probably much longer.

Orit is the daughter of Falk Gadiesh, born Falk Gruenfeld in Berlin in 1921, an Israeli brigadier general and former member of the general staff who reorganized the Israeli army in the 1950s.

The Gruenfeld family immigrated to Palestine in 1939, when Falk was 18. He was sent by Israeli military intelligence to the US in 1952 on a diplomatic passport to study at MIT.

Orit is on the board of directors of the Peres Center for Peace, headed by former IDF chief of staff Lt-Gen Amnon Lipkin Shahak. Orit’s first position in the Israeli military was as assistant to Ezer Weizman, the deputy chief of staff who later became president of Israel. As a war room assistant to Weizman, Orit provided military leaders with documents and correspondence. During the early 1970s, she worked in the war room, a bunker with Gen Moshe Dayan in charge.

ISRAEL CONTROLS ROMNEY
    The following extracts provide some basic information on the Israeli agent who controls Mitt Romney:

Founded in 1973 by former Boston Consulting Group vice president William H Bain Jr, Bain & Co, based in Boston, has offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto and San Francisco. After experiencing a serious crisis in the 1980s and 1990s, Bain rebounded under the leadership of former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney (who had previously worked with Bain Capital, a separate company) and Orit Gadiesh, one of the few women to head a top consulting firm. It had revenues of $1.6b and over 4,000 employees in 2007.

ORIT WHO?
    Orit Gadiesh stands over six feet tall in heels. She worked in military intelligence in her native Israel. And she runs one of the world’s largest, most elite business-consulting firms, with big-hitter clients like De Beers, ITT, and Dell. Twelve years ago, Gadiesh succeeded Mitt Romney as head of what was once called the KGB of consulting firms. Given her connections to the governor, it was no surprise when he named her to his transition team. Gadiesh was one of only two Bostonians listed the last time Fortune magazine published its female power list in 2000.

By now, Mitt Romney’s support from the Crown family, which is closely tied to the state of Israel and its military intelligence agencies – should not shock you. I mean – you’re not all idiots….are you?

Romney’s decades of working with the management consulting firm Bain & Company, which is headed by Orit Gadiesh, an Israeli military intelligence agent shouldn’t be a problem for someone who wants to be President……right?

Orit Gadiesh served on Romney’s transition team when he became governor of Massachusetts……did you know that?

So it kinda obvious that Romney’s close relationship with Orit Gadiesh and Israeli military intelligence is the real reason he is the chosen candidate of the Zionist establishment. Even an obese slob like you can probably understand that one……right?

Orit Gadiesh is an Israeli national with direct ties to the Israeli Intelligence community — and as you know — propaganda is real important to those Israeli Intelligence types.

They pay me lots of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes to:
    1) Channel your anger away from Israel and Jews,
    2) Get you to associate “patriotism” with support for a foreign nation — Israel, and
    3) Package it all up in a “Conservative” message base that is specifically targeted at YOU.

My job is all about propaganda and focusing your anger about the Jewish agenda on everything but the Jews.

Sure, I’m allowed to play the “Left” vs. “Right” angle, “Conservative” vs “Liberal,” “Republican” vs “Democrat,” and even to some extent I can talk about “Affirmative Action” and “Illegal Immigration”….but NEVER Jews except to tell you to “Put a foreign country before your own and support Israel.”
    I’ll even read cue cards saying “Israel is the only Democratic Nation in the Middle East” and “Israel just wants peace”….stuff like that.

I can’t say anything truthful about the Jews or their true agenda.
    They would immediately cut off my supply of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes if I did that.

MY LISTENERS
    My listeners are generally good people. The backbone of America — who know “something’s wrong with this picture” and look to me for answers.
    So I make sure to frame their concerns within the confines of The Jewish Agenda.

Lenin didn’t say “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it” for nothing. You sure won’t be hearing me tell you on my show that Lenin was also a Jew…or that Trotsky was a Jew…or that Marx was a Jew. Those are subjects I won’t go near with a 10 foot pole. That would be almost as bad as if I opined that perhaps the official story of the Holocaust might be somewhat flawed.

You will NEVER hear me make any such statements EVER.

In fact, if you’re not quite sure about where my loyalties lie, get a pad and pencil and the next time you listen to me – write down every time I say something critical of either “Israel” or “Jews.” You’ll be waiting till hell freezes over folks.

I gotta admit folks, you people out there who listen to me on a regular basis…and support me……..well, you’re retards. Makes me laugh to think about it.
    What do I care as long as I get my pile of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes?

Right — I don’t care. Nobody’s ever going to accuse me of being a “patriot.” That’s for sure.

FOREIGN CONTROL OF BANKING AND FINANCIAL SYSTEMS PRESENT HUGE NATIONAL SECURITY PROBLEM
    That brings up an interesting subject folks….listen – open up your wallet and take out a bill and look at it. I’ll wait while you do that…………… Ok.
    Look at the top margin on the front.

What does it say? It says “FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE.” It doesn’t say “UNITED STATES NOTE”, does it? No.

Hold on, a caller is asking: “Rush, why are you calling Federal Reserve Notes Jewish”? Caller, I know this may come as a shock to you but the Jewish Federal Reserve is run by Jews. And Jews, as you know, are devoted to the Jewish Nation — Israel. Case in point: Ben Shalom Bernanke. Shalom, caller.

So what exactly is the origin of that note? Who issued it and under what authority? It says right on there that the United States Government did NOT issue that note.

The FEDERAL RESERVE issued that note. Keep in mind that the Federal Reserve is “Federal” in name only. Just like “Federal Express,” it’s a private entity. Yes, the Private Jewish Federal Reserve issued that note. How did that happen — magic?

JEWISH MAGIC
    Ever hear of “Jewish Lighting”? Well, there’s also such a thing as “Jewish Magic.” Jewish Magic is when a group of foreign International Bankers bribe members of congress and the President (Woodrow Wilson, in this case) to enact a law giving a private group of Jewish bankers the exclusive right to “create” your money and lend it to your government for repayment plus interest.

Oh…and the interest rate for repayment is set by those same Jewish bankers. Is that awesome or what, folks?

Can you imagine the kind of power that a situation like that would entail for that group of Jewish bankers? Just imagine the implications of that kind of power.
    Apparently, Thomas Jefferson could imagine the implications of that kind of power — as he said:

“The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

How did Jefferson know that? Because that was the whole reason the Revolutionary War was fought. The Jewish Bank of England was in control of the British government and saw the colonies as a nice addition to their financial portfolio.

Hang on folks…a caller asks “Rush, why are you calling the Jewish Bank of England Jewish?” Ok caller, the Bank of England is a “Rothschild” bank. Rothschild means “Red Shield” in German.

Rothschild is an assumed name taken by a Jewish banker named Meyer Amschel Bauer — who founded the Bank of England (among others). Gotta know your history folks…get with the program.

THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR
    Now that its almost July 4th, we should probably talk about the war. So why the war? I’ll give you a hint: the Revolution wasn’t about TEA.

The colonies started printing their own money — and that’s a big Jewish no-no. It deprives them of their power over you. That’s the same thing Hitler did to resurrect the German economy.

Anyway, we’ve had this Jewish Federal Reserve thing since 1913. So how does it work again?

It goes like this: The Jewish Federal Reserve banks literally “create” money by simply making a “book entry”. That’s right — they just write down a number…and that amount of money is “created.”

Then, they lend it to the US government with a promise to repay it plus interest.
    That’s what “debt-based” currency is. It’s based on your “debt” to the Jews and your “interest” payments to the Jews.

Folks, you’re looking confused. Do you need to re-read that? Go ahead if you need to.

Ok, a caller want’s to know what the alternative is. Go ahead caller: “Rush, first I want to say what an honor it is to grovel before you within earshot of millions of listeners. Thank you so much for taking my call.” Yes, caller the pleasure is all yours. Go ahead with your question. “Well, Rush…if the Jewish Federal Reserve is so bad…what’s the alternative? I mean, we need money — right? What’s the difference if the Jews manage our currency?”

Caller, The Jewish Federal Reserve Bank is essentially a private corporation. They jews aren’t “managing your money”….they are using a money creation scheme, fractional reserve banking and usury to enslave and impoverish you. More on that as we go caller.

The problem is this: Jewish corruption bribed away the right to print/create our currency to a Jewish Banking cabal in 1913. They can arbitrarily set the value of your currency at will.

This Jewish Banking group is a private profit-seeking entity – has it’s own profit motive and is aligned with the interests of a foreign nation….The Jewish Nation.
    Other than that — it’s great. LOL.

INTEREST BASED JEWISH CAPITALISM
    Ain’t collecting interest great?

Did you know that collecting interest is a sin under Islam? It’s called “Riba.” It’s a sin because it leads to “interest slavery.” A great evil — the weight of which you live under right now.

So now you know why you’re being programmed to believe that Islam is “evil.” It sure is evil, especially if you’re a Jewish Banker. Islamic banks are forbidden to charge interest.

Yes, the Jewish Bankers just get deluged with money from essentially nowhere. Isn’t that awesome?

I guess that’s why they call them the “chosen” people. Long story short, with all that money they have subverted governments, manipulated economic depressions, acquired assets, and even hired propaganda tools like me.
    Interest Slavery

Under Hitler, Germany did away with “interest slavery.” They kicked out the Jewish Bankers and started printing their own money — based on….nothing.
    Nothing at all but the confidence of the German worker. They forbade “unearned income” and made “work” mandatory…hence the German phrase “Arbeit macht frei” — which means “work liberates” or “work will set you free.”

WORK WILL SET YOU FREE
    Once their economy and their currency were under their control, in 5 years Germany went from a destitute nation to the world’s most powerful economy. Simply by reforming its money and banking systems.

You’re not allowed to know about that. Just the Holocaust. That’s all you need to know about Hitler’s Germany. The Holocaust, “death” camps, gas chambers and the suffer-hink. Never mind if it’s not true. All you need to know is that Jews are “victims”.

SHADOW GOVERNMENT
    A caller is asking “Rush, what does this Jewish Federal Reserve thing have to do with Obama?” Caller, The Jewish Federal Reserve System is your Shadow Government.

Those Jews are pulling all the strings here. They even tell me what to say and when to say it…at least when I’m on the air.

COLLECTIVE GUILT CAMPAIGN
    This Jewish Shadow Government implemented the “collective guilt campaign” in post WW2 Germany which sought to individually charge each and every white German with this really big whopper of an atrocity called the Holocaust.
    Don’t Worry – They Raped Her Afterward. She “deserved” it.

Why Collective Guilt?

The Collective Guilt Campaign was designed as an attempt to get the remaining German people to disassociate from National Socialist Germany. The Campaign sought to equate Nationalism and self-preservation as somehow “evil.”

We’ve All Seen The HOLOCAUST Pictures

Then those clever bastards guilted and coerced the rest of the world into allowing them to create a Jewish Nation. That’s what I call chutzpa!

During the final months of the war, the Germans were not ABLE to supply the camps (or German civilians) with food or medicine. Lots of people died of TYPHUS — including German civilians.

The same game-plan of “collective guilt” was then used against each and every individual white American in the United States during the Jew/Communist “civil rights campaign” for the Slavery of negroes.

Never mind that the center of Slavery in the US was Newport, Rhode Island and that essentially ALL of the slave traders were Jews. The slave traders were Jews, the slave ship owners were Jews and the slave ship crews were Jews.
    Never mind that the Jews didn’t free the slaves — white men freed them.
    Never mind any of that — you as a white person are guilty.

WHY COLLECTIVE GUILT
    Because it worked the first time.

So Team Jew is out there running the same play over and over. So far, your defense has been rather lackluster. From up here in the stands, it looks like your team doesn’t even seem to know that a game is being played at all. It’s almost as if your coaching staff is working for the other side.

Hell, even I can see this and I never played sports at all because my rotund physique would have put me at too much of an advantage.

But I sure do watch a lot of ball — so even I, El Rushbo, know when a team keeps running the same play.

TEAM JEW
    Caller, go ahead: “Um — Rush, so basically Team Jew keeps running the same play on us? So, why don’t we recognize it and plug the hole?”

Caller, in order to recognize the play — you first have to recognize that you’re in a game and facing an opponent — right caller?

Well, Team Jew is doing everything it can to cover the fact that they even exist. They’re trying to be “invisible.” This is why you get fired for connecting the dots between, say, banking and Jews — media and Jews — or government policy and Jews.

Ever notice that Jews commonly change their names to non-Jewish sounding names? That’s one of their devices to attempt to become “invisible” to you. You see caller — Team Jew doesn’t want you to know they’re there. But they are there — and they’re scoring points on you. Look at ‘em go.

You know the saying: “Fool me once — shame on you… fool me twice — shame on me”…right? The reason they used it again on White Americans was because it worked on White Germans. And you White Americans are genetically similar to your brother Germans.

The aim of the Collective Guilt Campaign with respect to the Negroes was to get white people to disassociate with their own heritage — because it is somehow “evil.”

Catching on yet?

This was done to damage white European solidarity. You are reaping the benefits of all that today…especially in places like Detroit. Visit Detroit sometime…it’s the American Haiti.

Slavery is alive and well TODAY in SHITTY AFRICA. It took WHITE MEN to end slavery in the civilized world. That’s right…WHITE MEN.

Endgame: Communism & Jew Control
    Essentially, the goal is to crash the current system and replace it with Jew-run communism as they did in Soviet Russia. Some people call that the “new world order.” Call it what you will, but cultural Marxism (aka, political correctness) and communism go hand in hand.

Karl Marx’s real name was Mordecai — his father was a Rabbi. He was just another Jew that changed his name so that his Jewishness was “invisible.” Didn’t want to be THAT obvious, especially since most of the chief instigator of the so-called “Russian Revolution” were….you guess it — Jews. That Jewish cocksucker worked to promote an underclass uprising against white leadership — sold the whole thing as “freedom” from “oppression” just so the Jews could jump in and run things. People became even less free and far more oppressed….all to the benefit of the Jew.

The object was to replace the white leadership with JEWISH leadership — and rape the nation.

In fact, the whole underlying motive behind “multi-culturalism” is the removal of white leadership — replacing it with JEWS. And then, rape the nation.
    Remember what I said about Team Jew running the same plays on you? The play they run to subvert nations is as simple as one, two, three…

One: Promote the “underclass”.
    Two: Remove white leadership, and
    Three: Replace with Jews (or ethnic puppet, if necessary)…

Get it?

And they’re doing the same thing here — and in all white nations. The reason why they’re importing all the mud people is because they constitute an “instant underclass” — just add water. Because they’re congenital underachievers, they are easily led towards communism. As the population of the “underclass” rises — your chances of survival diminish.

It’s all about Jews destroying white civilization to the benefit of Jews. That’s what they’re trying to do.

17. French Canadian

Dear Reader,

As you have no doubt see here – there are quite a few liars, dininfo agent and people who are carrying water for the criminal j**ish cabal who post here. Obviously, there are also j**ws who post self-serving bs as well.

One such idiot goes by the same “pseudo” as the one I am using.

If you yourself are not a j** – and if you truly care about the very overtly obvious negative trajectory that the j**s have placed us on – spend the time and learn about who, and what you are dealing with.

The j**ish question is deadly serious.

Regards.

18. The BO or Rmoney?

Voting for either one of them would be like buying used underwear….