105 responses to “Ron Paul: Americans Will Opt Out of Obamacare with or without Congress”

1. French Canadian

Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012: Alex Jones Show

2. French Canadian

I meant: no one will BUY it.

3. French Canadian

Nice try false French Canadian… but no one will by it.

Grow-up KID!

4. French Canadian

Yeah there’s a J** loving disinfo agent who posts here under the same name as me.

Can you tell who is who?

BTW ………..you’re a punk. And a liar.

5. French Canadian

So, you’re looking around and noticing that things don’t seem to be going very well out there. The economy sucks. Jobs have been off-shored. Major metro areas are being “Detroited” one after another. You owe a ton on your credit cards and the payments are killing you. And you’ve got questions….

Among them being, “Is Ron Paul Controlled Opposition”.

Understanding money is key to understanding your enviornment: Money is merely a measure of value. Money itself has no intrinsic value. It merely represents value. It is a measure of value in much the same way that a measuring cup measures flour or sugar. The cup itself has no real value – the item being measures has value.

Got that?

The cup itself is not what is important. The cup is a “measure”.

That is what your dollar is. It is a measuring cup of value. Value is any product or service.

Let’s suppose that I am the only money lender on Earth.
    Now, let’s imagine that there are only two dollars in the entire economy.
    Further, let’s imagine that the entire economy consists of one farmer and one manufacturer.

This is really simple. You can easily explain the scam to anyone using 8 quarters. Go grab 8 quarters, and follow along…

Let’s suppose that the farmer comes to me to borrow money to buy equipment he needs to be able to plant.

And the manufacturer comes to me to borrow money to make equipment to sell to the farmer.

I loan each of them one dollar at 50% interest for one year. This means that at the end of the year, each one of them owes me $1.50.

[I'm using an exaggerated 50% interest rate here to quickly and clearly illustrate how the scam works. In reality, ANY AMOUNT of interest will eventually have the same end result].

Here, you place two stacks of 4 quarters on the table representing the loans to the farmer and the manufacturer.

Meanwhile, as the farmer and manufacturer work all year — all I have to do is wait. At the end of the year when the loan is due, I am scheduled to collect a total of $3.00.

But, there were only two dollars in existence. Where did that other dollar come from?

That third dollar simply does not exist. It’s a trick.

[That third dollar does not exist. It can only exist if it’s added in to the economy. For now, we’ll assume no additional money is being added to the economy.]

The money I lent to the farmer and manufacturer circulated through the economy. The farmer bought equipment. The manufacturer sold equipment to the farmer.

At the end of the year, when the loan was due, the manufacturer made money and was able to pay back the entire $1.50.

This is where you take 2 of the quarters off of the “farmers” stack and place it on the “manufacturers” stack….and give it to the “bank” to repay the loan.
    Notice that there are only 2 quarters left.

Out of the original $2.00 in the entire economy, only $.50 was left in circulation.

But, unfortunately for the farmer — no matter how hard he worked and no matter how good his crop was — there was only $.50 in the economy available for him to earn. The most money he could possibly pay me $.50. So, obviously it is simply impossible for him to repay the $1.50 he owes.

And I knew this all along.

Predictably, when the farmer can’t pay — I take his farm, and all of his belongings.

Why did this happen? Because the farmer could not pay back something that simply did not exist.

Under this “system”, it is a mathematical certainty that the “lender” will end up acquiring everything of value. This is a pre-meditated scam.

A scam that Jews are inflicting on YOU.

Obviously, if we continued this process without injecting new money into the economy — I would simply wind up with all of the money pretty quickly and this fun game would be over. But I like this game – and I want it to continue. Let me be clear here. I’m not just trying to rob you — I’m enslaving you. And with luck…I intend to literally destroy you.

Now some of you may be thinking: “wait a second, in this situation, wouldn’t the government just print some more money and put it in circulation?” The answer to that question is twofold. First, your government does NOT create your money. That power was bribed away to a PRIVATE group of Jewish bankers. Second, yes – they do simply print more money.

In the original case above, let’s say that the Jewish bankers added an additional dollar to the economy so that the farmer could pay beck his debt.

The problem now is that the additional dollar injection immediately devalued the original two dollars in the economy. Now, three dollars has the same value that two dollars previously had. In other words, now each dollar has a value of 66.6 cents — compared to the original value the dollar had before more money was put into circulation. This is what “inflation” is.

So how does this hurt the farmer? Now, the farmer has to work about 1/3 harder to make a dollar. As you know, vendors have to raise their prices to compensate for the reduced value of each dollar now — but wages don’t necessarily automatically increase…do they?

As ridiculous at this all seems — in reality, it’s worse.

Under our current system, the private Jewish bankers use several different mechanisms to inject more money into the economy. One such mechanism is the “purchase” of Treasury Bonds. When the Jewish bankers “purchase” Treasury Bonds, they pay for the bonds with money they just “created.” When they “purchase” a Treasury Bond, they get quarterly interest payments until the bond’s “maturity” — when they are finally “paid back” the full face value of the bond.

Now think about that. They buy the bond with money they just “created.” Not money they “earned” — they don’t have to earn money. Then they get paid quarterly interest payments. Who pays them the interest payments? The government. Where does the government get that money? From you. That’s what your Federal Income Tax is for. And finally, at bond maturity — they get the face value of the bond.

Meanwhile, you work harder. And they get paid.

Wasn’t that Funny? Here’s Another One

Suppose there are only 5 dollars in the whole world. 4 of them are circulating though the world doing all of the things that money does. Buying and selling, enabling and creating.

The fifth dollar is sitting in my vault — at the bank.

Now suppose someone who doesn’t have any money wants to borrow some from me to start a business.

So, I lend him the dollar at 50% interest for one year.

Now there are 5 dollars in circulation doing all of the things that money does. Buying and selling, enabling and creating.

Now let’s suppose that the borrower makes a success of his business and is able to earn the borrowed dollar plus the fifty cents in interest.

At the end of the year, the borrower pays me $1.50. Leaving $3.50 left circulating in the economy.

Now, let’s say another person comes to me and wants to borrow a dollar from me as well – to start a business. I lend him one dollar at fifty percent interest for one year. At the end of the year he pays me back, so I now have $2.00. This leaves $3.00 in circulation.

Notice that if I keep lending out money at interest, pretty soon all of the money will be in my hands and the game will be over. But I don’t want it to be over. It’s too much fun – isn’t it?

Now, let’s say another person comes to me to borrow a dollar because he wants to buy a house. I lend him a dollar at fifty percent interest. But, because of the housing crash the borrower can only repay the original dollar, but not the interest. I take the dollar and seize his house too.

At this point, I may decide to implement some “quantitative easing” to increase the money supply by buying government securities or other securities from the market. Quantitative easing increases the money supply by flooding financial institutions with capital, in an effort to promote increased lending and liquidity.
    And you know what that means. Just as in the first example above — as I “increase the money supply” I am intentionally devaluing the dollar. So you have to work even harder — longer hours — to earn the same value.

I like this game — don’t you?

Now, with all of that money I just swindled you out of – I bribe and subvert governments and implement policies that are designed to destroy my enemies.
    The depth of the scam goes a lot deeper than just creating a situation where you work harder to pay off some private Jewish bankers. The real underlying evil lies in what those bankers are doing with all that free money.

One, they are making you poorer. Two, they are purchasing things to empower themselves. Three, they are furthering their own agenda…a private agenda.
    So what kinds of things are they purchasing? Almost your entire national media and Hollywood studios. They are using their influence to populate our educational institutions with their cronies who are spreading their intended policies. They are purchasing elections and are placing their puppets in key government positions.

Where does all this leave you?

Charging interest in so inherently evil that it’s actually illegal in many places. Places like Israel.
    Did You Know….
    Jews MAY NOT Charge Interest From Other Jews in Israel. It is against the law.
    The Torah states that it is forbidden for Jews to charge interest from fellow Jews (Leviticus 25:37).
    Maimonides comments on this passage that the highest form of charity is to prevent a person from becoming poor, by offering a no-interest loan or employment, investing in his business, or any other form of assistance that will avoid poverty.

“Interest” is any time a person gets back more than they loaned, whether it was pre-arranged or not. Not only is it forbidden for the Borrower to give the Lender back more money than what was loaned, but he must not give anything extra as a result of the loan.

What about business loans?

There is a certain kind of a loan in which Mr. A gives, let’s say, 100 dollars to Mr. B, of which 50 are a loan and 50 are an investment, in order that Mr. B take all of the money (all 100) and do business with it.

The profits will then be split 50-50. This is permitted under certain conditions, even though the only reason why Mr. B is doing business for Mr. A is because he loaned him the money (which apparently, is forbidden because it is interest).
    Two possibilities in which it is permitted are:

If Mr. A pays Mr. B a set amount for doing business for him.

Or: They agree that Mr. B has a choice to either pay Mr. A a set amount for whatever profit is made and Mr. B can keep the rest — or just give Mr. A half of the total profit.

SHTAR IKSA
    This latter condition is mostly used today. It is proper to write up this agreement in what is called a “Shtar Iska” (Permission For A Business Venture). A copy of this text can be found in the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch, chapter 66.
    A Shtar Iska is displayed on the wall in most banks in Israel.
    In any case it is permitted to borrow and/or lend from a non-Jew with interest, so many observant Jews prefer using banks that are owned by non-Jews for this matter.

Now, those were the rules concerning Jews taking interest from other Jews. So, what are the rules concerning non-Jews?

The rules are: It’s perfectly fine to screw over a non-Jew.

To be clear: It is OK to charge interest to non-Jews because non-Jews are viewed as slaves. It is forbidden to charge interest to Jews because it is a fundamentally damaging practice.

THE JEWISH FEDERAL RESERVE’s BAG OF TRICKS
    Basically, the Jewish Federal Reserve is hitting you with three major weapons:
    1. Money Creation.
    2. Fractional Reserve Banking, and
    3. Interest.

1. Scott R

You make some good points… just lose the word “Jew” and replace it with bankers and people will listen to this.

There is one small problem with your arguement though. The bank is providing a SERVICE mind you. It employes people, has private investors ect. Not all the money paid back in interest just sits at the bank. Think of it this way too- If YOU loned out $1.00 to be paid back in 1 year at 50% interest, and the inflation rate is 25%, you only net a 25% profit. The bank is subject to the same inflation that we are.

I am a fan of going back to a dollar backed by something… a basket of goods and services perhaps. The money supply SHOULD be allowed to expand with the population as well, but only to that point that which doesn’t cause inflation. Without a currency backed by something there is no accountability for our government. IMHO

6. robin

French Canadian,
    I just found out that the HR bill I wanted to find out about came out in 2009. They’ve been planning for some time in case of a “terrorist attack” or war on our soil..Of course, we know who we really need to be concerned about…

7. robin

OFF TOPIC: French Canadian or anyone who knows about HR 8791 a classified bill someone just told me they read on Daily Paul…If you now about this can you post it. Something to do with Homeland Security which we know they are gearing up for with the training exercises with police and military personnel around the country and now the drones in Oklahoma. So thankful our sheriff believes in upholding the Constitution and has made sure that his staff does as well.

8. French Canadian

ROMNEY OR B.O?

Yes folks, it me – Rush Limbaugh speaking to you goy….I mean folks from o high. Like the voice of GOD himself disguising indoctrination as news, commentary and entertainment.

That’s right folks – they pay me 400 million Jewish Federal Reserve Notes to act as an propaganda tool in support of the Jewish Nation. Who pays me you ask? Well, I’ll tell you.

An Israeli woman by the name of Orit Gadiesh…used to work in “Israeli Intelligence”…actually the rumor is that she’s MOSSAD…well — she’s the CEO of a company called Bain Capital Partners in Boston.

Bain Capital owns Clear Channel Communications — and I work directly for Clear Channel Premier Radio Networks.

Anyway ditto-heads….how about if I aquatint you with one of your “real” rulers.

Back to Orit Gadeish. Maybe she’s no beauty but she was born in Israel in 1951, Orit is chairwoman of Bain & Company, the parent company of Bain Capital, which owns Clear Channel, the largest radio station group owner in the US. Clear Channel owns the networks which air the most popular radio propaganda shows, including my show- the Rush Limbaugh Show, the Glenn Beck Program, the Sean Hannity Show, America Now with Andy Dean, Coast to Coast AM, Savage Nation, the Mark Levin Show, and the Dave Ramsey Show.

Romney and Orit worked together at Bain since at least 1993, and probably much longer.

Orit is the daughter of Falk Gadiesh, born Falk Gruenfeld in Berlin in 1921, an Israeli brigadier general and former member of the general staff who reorganized the Israeli army in the 1950s.

The Gruenfeld family immigrated to Palestine in 1939, when Falk was 18. He was sent by Israeli military intelligence to the US in 1952 on a diplomatic passport to study at MIT.

Orit is on the board of directors of the Peres Center for Peace, headed by former IDF chief of staff Lt-Gen Amnon Lipkin Shahak. Orit’s first position in the Israeli military was as assistant to Ezer Weizman, the deputy chief of staff who later became president of Israel. As a war room assistant to Weizman, Orit provided military leaders with documents and correspondence. During the early 1970s, she worked in the war room, a bunker with Gen Moshe Dayan in charge.

ISRAEL CONTROLS ROMNEY
    The following extracts provide some basic information on the Israeli agent who controls Mitt Romney:

Founded in 1973 by former Boston Consulting Group vice president William H Bain Jr, Bain & Co, based in Boston, has offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto and San Francisco. After experiencing a serious crisis in the 1980s and 1990s, Bain rebounded under the leadership of former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney (who had previously worked with Bain Capital, a separate company) and Orit Gadiesh, one of the few women to head a top consulting firm. It had revenues of $1.6b and over 4,000 employees in 2007.

ORIT WHO?
    Orit Gadiesh stands over six feet tall in heels. She worked in military intelligence in her native Israel. And she runs one of the world’s largest, most elite business-consulting firms, with big-hitter clients like De Beers, ITT, and Dell. Twelve years ago, Gadiesh succeeded Mitt Romney as head of what was once called the KGB of consulting firms. Given her connections to the governor, it was no surprise when he named her to his transition team. Gadiesh was one of only two Bostonians listed the last time Fortune magazine published its female power list in 2000.

By now, Mitt Romney’s support from the Crown family, which is closely tied to the state of Israel and its military intelligence agencies – should not shock you. I mean – you’re not all idiots….are you?

Romney’s decades of working with the management consulting firm Bain & Company, which is headed by Orit Gadiesh, an Israeli military intelligence agent shouldn’t be a problem for someone who wants to be President……right?

Orit Gadiesh served on Romney’s transition team when he became governor of Massachusetts……did you know that?

So it kinda obvious that Romney’s close relationship with Orit Gadiesh and Israeli military intelligence is the real reason he is the chosen candidate of the Zionist establishment. Even an obese slob like you can probably understand that one……right?

Orit Gadiesh is an Israeli national with direct ties to the Israeli Intelligence community — and as you know — propaganda is real important to those Israeli Intelligence types.

They pay me lots of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes to:
    1) Channel your anger away from Israel and Jews,
    2) Get you to associate “patriotism” with support for a foreign nation — Israel, and
    3) Package it all up in a “Conservative” message base that is specifically targeted at YOU.

My job is all about propaganda and focusing your anger about the Jewish agenda on everything but the Jews.

Sure, I’m allowed to play the “Left” vs. “Right” angle, “Conservative” vs “Liberal,” “Republican” vs “Democrat,” and even to some extent I can talk about “Affirmative Action” and “Illegal Immigration”….but NEVER Jews except to tell you to “Put a foreign country before your own and support Israel.”
    I’ll even read cue cards saying “Israel is the only Democratic Nation in the Middle East” and “Israel just wants peace”….stuff like that.

I can’t say anything truthful about the Jews or their true agenda.
    They would immediately cut off my supply of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes if I did that.

MY LISTENERS
    My listeners are generally good people. The backbone of America — who know “something’s wrong with this picture” and look to me for answers.
    So I make sure to frame their concerns within the confines of The Jewish Agenda.

Lenin didn’t say “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it” for nothing. You sure won’t be hearing me tell you on my show that Lenin was also a Jew…or that Trotsky was a Jew…or that Marx was a Jew. Those are subjects I won’t go near with a 10 foot pole. That would be almost as bad as if I opined that perhaps the official story of the Holocaust might be somewhat flawed.

You will NEVER hear me make any such statements EVER.

In fact, if you’re not quite sure about where my loyalties lie, get a pad and pencil and the next time you listen to me – write down every time I say something critical of either “Israel” or “Jews.” You’ll be waiting till hell freezes over folks.

I gotta admit folks, you people out there who listen to me on a regular basis…and support me……..well, you’re retards. Makes me laugh to think about it.
    What do I care as long as I get my pile of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes?

Right — I don’t care. Nobody’s ever going to accuse me of being a “patriot.” That’s for sure.

FOREIGN CONTROL OF BANKING AND FINANCIAL SYSTEMS PRESENT HUGE NATIONAL SECURITY PROBLEM
    That brings up an interesting subject folks….listen – open up your wallet and take out a bill and look at it. I’ll wait while you do that…………… Ok.
    Look at the top margin on the front.

What does it say? It says “FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE.” It doesn’t say “UNITED STATES NOTE”, does it? No.

Hold on, a caller is asking: “Rush, why are you calling Federal Reserve Notes Jewish”? Caller, I know this may come as a shock to you but the Jewish Federal Reserve is run by Jews. And Jews, as you know, are devoted to the Jewish Nation — Israel. Case in point: Ben Shalom Bernanke. Shalom, caller.

So what exactly is the origin of that note? Who issued it and under what authority? It says right on there that the United States Government did NOT issue that note.

The FEDERAL RESERVE issued that note. Keep in mind that the Federal Reserve is “Federal” in name only. Just like “Federal Express,” it’s a private entity. Yes, the Private Jewish Federal Reserve issued that note. How did that happen — magic?

JEWISH MAGIC
    Ever hear of “Jewish Lighting”? Well, there’s also such a thing as “Jewish Magic.” Jewish Magic is when a group of foreign International Bankers bribe members of congress and the President (Woodrow Wilson, in this case) to enact a law giving a private group of Jewish bankers the exclusive right to “create” your money and lend it to your government for repayment plus interest.

Oh…and the interest rate for repayment is set by those same Jewish bankers. Is that awesome or what, folks?

Can you imagine the kind of power that a situation like that would entail for that group of Jewish bankers? Just imagine the implications of that kind of power.
    Apparently, Thomas Jefferson could imagine the implications of that kind of power — as he said:

“The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

How did Jefferson know that? Because that was the whole reason the Revolutionary War was fought. The Jewish Bank of England was in control of the British government and saw the colonies as a nice addition to their financial portfolio.

Hang on folks…a caller asks “Rush, why are you calling the Jewish Bank of England Jewish?” Ok caller, the Bank of England is a “Rothschild” bank. Rothschild means “Red Shield” in German.

Rothschild is an assumed name taken by a Jewish banker named Meyer Amschel Bauer — who founded the Bank of England (among others). Gotta know your history folks…get with the program.

THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR
    Now that its almost July 4th, we should probably talk about the war. So why the war? I’ll give you a hint: the Revolution wasn’t about TEA.

The colonies started printing their own money — and that’s a big Jewish no-no. It deprives them of their power over you. That’s the same thing Hitler did to resurrect the German economy.

Anyway, we’ve had this Jewish Federal Reserve thing since 1913. So how does it work again?

It goes like this: The Jewish Federal Reserve banks literally “create” money by simply making a “book entry”. That’s right — they just write down a number…and that amount of money is “created.”

Then, they lend it to the US government with a promise to repay it plus interest.
    That’s what “debt-based” currency is. It’s based on your “debt” to the Jews and your “interest” payments to the Jews.

Folks, you’re looking confused. Do you need to re-read that? Go ahead if you need to.

Ok, a caller want’s to know what the alternative is. Go ahead caller: “Rush, first I want to say what an honor it is to grovel before you within earshot of millions of listeners. Thank you so much for taking my call.” Yes, caller the pleasure is all yours. Go ahead with your question. “Well, Rush…if the Jewish Federal Reserve is so bad…what’s the alternative? I mean, we need money — right? What’s the difference if the Jews manage our currency?”

Caller, The Jewish Federal Reserve Bank is essentially a private corporation. They jews aren’t “managing your money”….they are using a money creation scheme, fractional reserve banking and usury to enslave and impoverish you. More on that as we go caller.

The problem is this: Jewish corruption bribed away the right to print/create our currency to a Jewish Banking cabal in 1913. They can arbitrarily set the value of your currency at will.

This Jewish Banking group is a private profit-seeking entity – has it’s own profit motive and is aligned with the interests of a foreign nation….The Jewish Nation.
    Other than that — it’s great. LOL.

INTEREST BASED JEWISH CAPITALISM
    Ain’t collecting interest great?

Did you know that collecting interest is a sin under Islam? It’s called “Riba.” It’s a sin because it leads to “interest slavery.” A great evil — the weight of which you live under right now.

So now you know why you’re being programmed to believe that Islam is “evil.” It sure is evil, especially if you’re a Jewish Banker. Islamic banks are forbidden to charge interest.

Yes, the Jewish Bankers just get deluged with money from essentially nowhere. Isn’t that awesome?

I guess that’s why they call them the “chosen” people. Long story short, with all that money they have subverted governments, manipulated economic depressions, acquired assets, and even hired propaganda tools like me.
    Interest Slavery

Under Hitler, Germany did away with “interest slavery.” They kicked out the Jewish Bankers and started printing their own money — based on….nothing.
    Nothing at all but the confidence of the German worker. They forbade “unearned income” and made “work” mandatory…hence the German phrase “Arbeit macht frei” — which means “work liberates” or “work will set you free.”

WORK WILL SET YOU FREE
    Once their economy and their currency were under their control, in 5 years Germany went from a destitute nation to the world’s most powerful economy. Simply by reforming its money and banking systems.

You’re not allowed to know about that. Just the Holocaust. That’s all you need to know about Hitler’s Germany. The Holocaust, “death” camps, gas chambers and the suffer-hink. Never mind if it’s not true. All you need to know is that Jews are “victims”.

SHADOW GOVERNMENT
    A caller is asking “Rush, what does this Jewish Federal Reserve thing have to do with Obama?” Caller, The Jewish Federal Reserve System is your Shadow Government.

Those Jews are pulling all the strings here. They even tell me what to say and when to say it…at least when I’m on the air.

COLLECTIVE GUILT CAMPAIGN
    This Jewish Shadow Government implemented the “collective guilt campaign” in post WW2 Germany which sought to individually charge each and every white German with this really big whopper of an atrocity called the Holocaust.
    Don’t Worry – They Raped Her Afterward. She “deserved” it.

Why Collective Guilt?

The Collective Guilt Campaign was designed as an attempt to get the remaining German people to disassociate from National Socialist Germany. The Campaign sought to equate Nationalism and self-preservation as somehow “evil.”

We’ve All Seen The HOLOCAUST Pictures

Then those clever bastards guilted and coerced the rest of the world into allowing them to create a Jewish Nation. That’s what I call chutzpa!

During the final months of the war, the Germans were not ABLE to supply the camps (or German civilians) with food or medicine. Lots of people died of TYPHUS — including German civilians.

The same game-plan of “collective guilt” was then used against each and every individual white American in the United States during the Jew/Communist “civil rights campaign” for the Slavery of negroes.

Never mind that the center of Slavery in the US was Newport, Rhode Island and that essentially ALL of the slave traders were Jews. The slave traders were Jews, the slave ship owners were Jews and the slave ship crews were Jews.
    Never mind that the Jews didn’t free the slaves — white men freed them.
    Never mind any of that — you as a white person are guilty.

WHY COLLECTIVE GUILT
    Because it worked the first time.

So Team Jew is out there running the same play over and over. So far, your defense has been rather lackluster. From up here in the stands, it looks like your team doesn’t even seem to know that a game is being played at all. It’s almost as if your coaching staff is working for the other side.

Hell, even I can see this and I never played sports at all because my rotund physique would have put me at too much of an advantage.

But I sure do watch a lot of ball — so even I, El Rushbo, know when a team keeps running the same play.

TEAM JEW
    Caller, go ahead: “Um — Rush, so basically Team Jew keeps running the same play on us? So, why don’t we recognize it and plug the hole?”

Caller, in order to recognize the play — you first have to recognize that you’re in a game and facing an opponent — right caller?

Well, Team Jew is doing everything it can to cover the fact that they even exist. They’re trying to be “invisible.” This is why you get fired for connecting the dots between, say, banking and Jews — media and Jews — or government policy and Jews.

Ever notice that Jews commonly change their names to non-Jewish sounding names? That’s one of their devices to attempt to become “invisible” to you. You see caller — Team Jew doesn’t want you to know they’re there. But they are there — and they’re scoring points on you. Look at ‘em go.

You know the saying: “Fool me once — shame on you… fool me twice — shame on me”…right? The reason they used it again on White Americans was because it worked on White Germans. And you White Americans are genetically similar to your brother Germans.

The aim of the Collective Guilt Campaign with respect to the Negroes was to get white people to disassociate with their own heritage — because it is somehow “evil.”

Catching on yet?

This was done to damage white European solidarity. You are reaping the benefits of all that today…especially in places like Detroit. Visit Detroit sometime…it’s the American Haiti.

Slavery is alive and well TODAY in SHITTY AFRICA. It took WHITE MEN to end slavery in the civilized world. That’s right…WHITE MEN.

Endgame: Communism & Jew Control
    Essentially, the goal is to crash the current system and replace it with Jew-run communism as they did in Soviet Russia. Some people call that the “new world order.” Call it what you will, but cultural Marxism (aka, political correctness) and communism go hand in hand.

Karl Marx’s real name was Mordecai — his father was a Rabbi. He was just another Jew that changed his name so that his Jewishness was “invisible.” Didn’t want to be THAT obvious, especially since most of the chief instigator of the so-called “Russian Revolution” were….you guess it — Jews. That Jewish cocksucker worked to promote an underclass uprising against white leadership — sold the whole thing as “freedom” from “oppression” just so the Jews could jump in and run things. People became even less free and far more oppressed….all to the benefit of the Jew.

The object was to replace the white leadership with JEWISH leadership — and rape the nation.

In fact, the whole underlying motive behind “multi-culturalism” is the removal of white leadership — replacing it with JEWS. And then, rape the nation.
    Remember what I said about Team Jew running the same plays on you? The play they run to subvert nations is as simple as one, two, three…

One: Promote the “underclass”.
    Two: Remove white leadership, and
    Three: Replace with Jews (or ethnic puppet, if necessary)…

Get it?

And they’re doing the same thing here — and in all white nations. The reason why they’re importing all the mud people is because they constitute an “instant underclass” — just add water. Because they’re congenital underachievers, they are easily led towards communism. As the population of the “underclass” rises — your chances of survival diminish.

It’s all about Jews destroying white civilization to the benefit of Jews. That’s what they’re trying to do.

9. French Canadian

Dear Reader,

As you have no doubt see here – there are quite a few liars, dininfo agent and people who are carrying water for the criminal j**ish cabal who post here. Obviously, there are also j**ws who post self-serving bs as well.

One such idiot goes by the same “pseudo” as the one I am using.

If you yourself are not a j** – and if you truly care about the very overtly obvious negative trajectory that the j**s have placed us on – spend the time and learn about who, and what you are dealing with.

The j**ish question is deadly serious.

Regards.

10. Surfisher

The BO or Rmoney?

Voting for either one of them would be like buying used underwear….

1. Surfisher

Mittney disagrees with himself — all the time, but agrees with The BO all of the time!

What great choices for Americans — whose used underwear will you be buying this time around, come Election Day?

11. French Canadian

Poor KID! You are brainwashed. But one day you will grow-up… I hope!

12. robin

French Canadian,
    Thank you and someone sent me where it talks about the microchip in the document. Ben Swann said he was looking into where they are on the lawsuit in California, but I haven’t heard great things about the lawyer that is leading the charge. I will hope for the best and that someone from Oregon who is a national delegate is part of this. We were doing very well in our precinct and why the state chair did what he did and tried to end the conventions before the alternates were chosen. He was just elected and has 2 years to go. I’m still disgusted, but not surprised because they treat the GOP folks where I live like they are non=existent ruralites.

13. French Canadian

TALMUDISM DISGUISED AS “FREEDOM”
    There are two misconceptions held by many Americans. The first is that communism ceased to be a threat when the Soviet Union imploded. The second is that the New Left of the Sixties collapsed and disappeared as well. “The Sixties are dead,” wrote columnist George Will (“Slamming the Doors,” Newsweek, Mar. 25, 1991)

Because the New Left lacked cohesion it fell apart as a political movement. However, its revolutionaries reorganized themselves into a multitude of single issue groups. Thus we now have for example, radical feminists, black extremists, anti-war ‘peace’ activists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, and ‘gay’ rights groups.

All of these groups pursue their piece of the radical agenda through a complex network of organizations such as the Gay Straight Lesbian Educators Network (GSLEN), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), People for the American Way, United for Peace and Justice, Planned Parenthood, Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS), and Code Pink for Peace.
    Both communism and the New Left are alive and thriving here in America.

They favor code words: tolerance, social justice, economic justice, peace, reproductive rights, sex education and safe sex, safe schools, inclusion, diversity, and sensitivity.

All together, this is Cultural Marxism disguised as multiculturalism.

Multiculturalism is really Counterculturalism.

Don’t be fooled.

14. French Canadian

“The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud.” – Michael Rodkinson, in preface of Babylonian Talmud, page XI.

“The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart’s blood of the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs, or ceremonies we observe-whether we are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, or merely spasmodic sentimentalists-we follow the Talmud. It is our common law.” – Herman Wouk, This is My God.

“What is the basis of Judaism? A practical passion and greed for profit. To what can we reduce his (the Jew’s) religious worship? To extortion. What is his real God? Cash!” – Karl Marx, founder of Communism, quoted in the British Guardian, July-August, 1924.

“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” – Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live, page 18.

“The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our affair and will rest in our hands. This revolution will tighten the Jewish domination over all other people.” – Le Peuple Juif, February 8, 1919. “The governments of the peoples included in this world republic, with the aid of the victorious proletariat, all will fall without difficulty into Jewish hands. Private property will then be strangled by the Jewish directors, who will administer the state patrimony everywhere. Thus the promise of the Talmud will be fulfilled, that is, the promise that the Jews, at the arrival of the Messiah, will possess the key to the wealth of all the peoples of the earth.” – Baruch Levy, in a letter to Karl Marx, published in the Rothschild controlled La Revue de Paris, June 1, 1928.

“Nations will gather together to bring their homage to the people of God; the whole fortune of nations will pass into the hands of the Jewish people, they will march behind the Jewish people, in chains as captives, and will prostrate before it.” – Isador Loeb, Le Probleme Juif.

“In everything, we are destroyers–even in the instruments of destruction to which we turn for relief…We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands.” – Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles, pages 152, 155, and 147.

“There is much in the fact of Bolshevism (Communism) itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism.” – The Jewish Chronicle, April 4, 1919.

“Jew and Gentile are two worlds, between you Gentiles and us Jews there lies an unbridgeable gulf…There are two life forces in the world: Jewish and Gentile…I do not believe that this primal difference between Gentile and Jew is reconcilable…” – Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles, page 9.

“You cannot be English Jews. We are a race, and only as a race can we perpetuate. Our mentality is of a Hebraic character, and differs from that of an Englishman. Enough subterfuges! Let us assert openly that we are International Jews.” – Gerald Soman, Chairman of the World Jewry Fellowship, in its official manifesto, January 1, 1935.

“Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race, and we are a race.” – Rabbi Stephen Wise, N.Y. Herald-Tribune, June 13, 1938.

“Let us recognize that we Jews are a distinct nationality of which every Jew, whatever his country, his station, or shade of belief, is necessarily a member.” – Louis Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Ct. Justice, Zionism, page 113.

“The English (or French or American, etc.) patriotism of the Jew is only a fancy-dress which he puts on to please the people of the country.” – The Jewish World, December 8, 1911.

“The Jew is an inborn Communist.” – Otto Weininger, Sex and Character, page 311.

“We Jews are going to bring war on Germany.” – David Brown, President of American Hebrew, in 1934, quoted in Edmonson’s I Testify, page 188.

“The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of Judaism.” – The Chicago Jewish Sentinel, October 8, 1942.

“The Roosevelt Administration has selected more Jews to fill influential positions than any previous administration.” – Brooklyn Jewish Examiner, October 20, 1933.

“We Jews have spoiled the blood of all the races of Europe. Taken as a whole, everything is Jewdified. Our ideas animate everything. Our spirit reigns over the world. We are the Lords.” – Dr. Kurt Munzer, The Way to Zion.

“Give me the power to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes the laws.” – Anselm Rothschild.

I pointed out, while discussing Acts chapters 24-26 on the Yahweh’s Covenant People program of 11/21/09, how the Herods had so often married their own nieces. The Berenike mentioned there was the sister of Herod Agrippa II, and had once been married to her own uncle. I wish I’d have had the following quote from the jew Leon Blum when I did so!

“I have never discerned what there is about incest which is really repulsive. I merely note that it is natural and frequent for sister and brother to be lovers.” – Leon Blum, Prime Minister of France, Du Mariage.

“The Jews have a disproportionate number of mental defectives, idiots, and imbeciles.” – Dr. Maurice Fishburg, Eugenic Factors in Jewish Life. “You are not Whites–either symbolically or literally–as anyone knows who goes to Israel.” – Professor Leonard Fein at speech at 27th biennial congress of the Jewish Board of Deputies in Johannesburg, May 15, 1972.

15. French Canadian

HISTORY REPEATS

***ler stood against Globalism. He saw Globalism as a vehicle of both j**ish Capitalism and j**ish Marxism, and understood correctly that all of these were different arms of the same beast.

He understood that the J**, an international creature, sought to subvert every nation, and was effective at that subversion through the command which he had of international finance. He also understood that the J** is the destroyer of the integrity of all creation, and especially of our race.

This is why, to this day, they lie about him as they do.

This is why, to this day, they make slanderous movies about him and his country.

This is why all of those talking yids on TabmudVision lie to you.

16. French Canadian

Robin,

November 13, 2009

Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill?

Excerpts:

“In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.”

17. French Canadian

Hey KID!

Do you stay awake at night wondering how it was possible, that the person who pushed the Obamacare on Americans, is an American judge named John Roberts.

How does it feel to realize tha a NON-JEW can be so evil? LOL. Surprised! Don’t be. There is evil in every race. You will learn this as you grow older.

18. robin

French Canadian,
    I wanted to thank you for posting the interview with Dr. Wallach. I read his book Dead Doctors Don’t Lie years ago and wanted to hear what he had to say about how this would affect natural care physicians and supplements. Last year, the Food Safety Bill passed so they can control the natural health industry and make more money and keep people unhealthy. They don’t want any of us to take care of our own health. Someone sent the piece buried in the 1,000 pages that Ron Paul apparently noted as he probably was the ONLY representative that read it cover=to=cover where it talks about putting microchip implants in each of us to determine who has insurance and who does not, etc. There are other alarming parts as well that only the people that have read the entire document are aware of. Ben Swann did a special program the other night on how it is invalid based on Article 1 Section 7, so let’s see where it goes. I really hope they interview Judge Roberts because he must have been bought off to write the majority ruling and decide the outcome of this decision. That still does not make sense to many of us.

19. French Canadian

Hey brain dead kid… find a pseudo of your own. I do not want to be associated with your racist obsession of Jewish people. Boy, do you have a lot to learn!

Sure some bankers are Jewish, but not all Jewish are bankers. Get a grip of yourself and get out of your trance.

20. French Canadian

Mitt Romney’s Foreign Policy Team

The following people comprise his board of advisers:

Dov Zakheim – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    Robert Kagan – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    Michael Chertoff – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    Eliot Cohen – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    Eric Edelman – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    John Lehman – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    Evan Feigenbaum – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    Aaron Friedberg – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    Kent Lucken – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
    Kristen Silverberg – (Israeli Dual Ctizen)

Don’t worry………….it’s just a cohencidence. LOL

21. robin

Ben Swann did a program this past week about OBAMACARE and that it is invalid based on Article 1 Section 7. I plan to celebrate the 4th by reading the Constitution=something I should have done long ago…Now, the question remains why none of the judges-especially Judge Roberts did not know this….

22. robin

Someone sent this to me regarding what is in this 1,000 page document. I can only assume that Ron Paul was the ONLY representative who read it cover-to-cover. Most did not read it at all…
    C-11 Sect 2521 National Medical Device Registry-implants for all of us so they know who gets treated and who doesn’t….

23. BP

Headline: “Ron Paul: Americans Will Opt Out of Obamacare with or without Congress”

Response: Wrong.

To suggest Americans will opt out of obamacare is a fumble for Ron Paul.

The peeps will love it because they understand fear. They aren’t afraid of fear, they are attracted to fear like iron to a magnet.

24. French Canadian

In a highly anticipated decision, the Supreme Court says the individual mandate will OK as a tax.

This means that the government can make you buy something, no matter what.

Traitorous “conservative” John Roberts ruled along with the J**s on the court.

Obama freaks will now be so happy. This will go a long way in the efforts of lousy cultural marxists to turn America into a soviet-style socialist country.

Obama insisted left and right the individual mandate would definitely NOT be used as a new tax on the American people. REMEMBER THAT?

But this is precisely how they argued the whole thing before the court, and with this decision, SCOTUS agreed. Obama lying about anything is par for the course, when even his birth certificate and Connecticut SS number are nothing but giant lies to begin with.

The SCOTUS ruling will also force the States to take part in the Medicaid mandate, certainly creating even more taxes in most – if not all cases.

STATES RIGHTS? LOL!
    All the more sickening for States rights and State sovereignty, since just the other day the Supreme court struck down 3 out of 4 parts from Arizona’s new SB1070 law, expressly designed to combat the flood of non-White illegals. The commie J**s and countercultural liberals now slap us in the face on a daily basis.

The commies are even excitedly talking about deducting the individual insurance mandate charge from your federal tax returns!

Not only are you are being FORCED to subsidize the tens of millions of parasites now sucking up every single freebie America has to offer – you will still have to pay on the interest debt to the PRIVATE CORPORATION that has been working hard against you since 1913.

That’s of course, if you even have a job. Hell, with what’s going on in that department all of us will need the government tit more than ever. Ever think that’s the whole idea to begin with?

The International J** has long-planned to usurp the United States by turning us all into slave wards of the State, putting us into the gutter, morality-wise, while at the same time swamping White demographics and political power with Third World immigration. Voting us out of this mess grows increasingly problematic by the minute. Chances are, we’re long past that point to begin with.

No wonder the stinking Globalist J**s worked so hard to install the commie Obama in office!

The majority of the Supreme Court are now J**s, since Sonia Sotomayor has been exposed as a crypto-Jew — the business about her merely being Hispanic is ridiculous — just like the obnoxious FOX creep Geraldo Rivera and George Zimmerman of the Trayvon Martin case (his father is definitely J**ish and the mother is possibly old line Spanish Marrano via Peru). Plenty of stinking J**s have Hispanic, Italian or Greek-sounding names, or have just changed them to escape notice of their race’s lousy criminal reputation.

Disgusting J**ess Dyke Elena Kagan was forced to recuse herself from the Arizona SB1070 immigration ruling because she worked for the Obama administration, but that didn’t stop her from taking part in the Supreme Court ruling today. The new J** majority are quite willing and eager to ignore the Constitution of our White, Gentile forefathers – not to protect it as the liars swore an oath to.

Make no mistake, fair and decent Health Care is important to every American citizen. Indeed, several aspects of the legislation were needed for the working people of this nation. However, the lying way they did this is truly staggering and wrong. This is just another huge increase in the power and scope of a now obviously socialist government wishing to control the lives of our citizenry.

Hell, they are already hiring thousands more IRS agents to enforce the laws when it fully goes into effect in 2014.

Notice how the liberal change agents use every possible health insurance sob story when telling us how much we need Obamacare. You think any of these hypocrites really give a damn about White people, unless they can use a sad situation to further the commie agenda?

You think ”people of color” and illegals are going to pay? Then you must be just the kind of useful idiot they so love.

Like everything else, White people — the real workers in America – will be the ones who end-up paying (at least until they finally put us all into the gutter together). Mark my words: The parasites, once again, will get another free ride at our expense and laugh about it among themselves. The real elite don’t give a rat’s ass — they think all of us are ni**ers.

Obama spent most of his first term with crap like this, instead of trying to fix the economy and create jobs for the real people of this land. Whites everywhere are suffering, while the commies do everything possible for the parasites and “people of color.” Haven’t you had enough of this BS?

Obama’s is going around saying he’s working for middle class Americans. Wow, the chutzpah cheekiness of these people knows no limits. Without a doubt, it will be the middle class who incur the brunt of this new tax. Like International Jewry controlling our money-making and Wall Street, Obama is clearly out to destroy America’s middle class. The aim is to lay us low, so they can roll out even more NWO BS on us. Every day proves that right.

Next stop: Stealing the right to bear arms and free speech — not necessarily in that order!

As you sit there, the United States of America is being stolen from the very people who made this country great. The subversive, commie Jews are not only thieves in the night, but mortal enemies of our race. No doubt about it.

25. French Canadian

To FALSE French Canadian,

When you will grow-up and be able to find yourself a personal PSEUDO… we might take you seriously.

Till then you have a lot of things to learn and you really have to grow up to be credible.

Do you get what I’m telling you KID?

1. French Canadian

F-off PUNK!

26. French Canadian

ON THE VERY same day when the Supreme Court OK’d Barry Obama’s health care individual mandate by calling it a tax (thank you Chief Justice John Roberts); 21 House democrats walked out on a vote to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt.

Of course, the Department of Justice (sic) under Holder, mind you, promptly announced they will not prosecute nor bother pursuing. Big surprise there, huh?
    Watching those worthless, DC punk politicians talking to reporters outside the Capitol building pissed me off royally (J** controlled mainstream media tried to show mostly White politicians, cleverly editing the talking time and camera angle to White faces).

This was a huge slap in the face to the family of Brian Terry, a decent American Border agent gunned down by vile, drug-running Mexicans using weapons from Holder’s little “Fast and Furious” gun-running ops. Absolutely, totally inexcusable.

The hypocrisy of Washington D. C. has gone beyond felonious and has metastasized into full-blown treason.

Do the Republicans do the same crap? Yes, they do. Both parties are owned and controlled by the same group….just like WWF Wrestlers.

You Ron Paul supporters…….you are idealists. I feel sorry for you because you haven’t opened your eyes to the facts yet with respect to who and what is actually running this country.

Eventually, you will realize that Ron Paul was merely controlled opposition.
    Hopefully, by then it won’t be too late for us all…..although it may already be.

27. French Canadian

“How the IRS will come after Americans under Obamacare.”

Dr. Joel Wallach: IRS to Garnish Wages from Medical Tax Violators (Video)

28. French Canadian

Excellent interview:

Frank Serpico: “The Human Race Has Been Sold Out”

Infowars.com
    June 30, 2012

Serpico is a retired American New York City Police Department officer who is known for testifying against police corruption in 1971. He is the co-author of Serpico: The Classic Story of the Cop Who Couldn’t Be Bought.

29. French Canadian

Alex talks about Obamacare, the betrayal of the Constitution, and calls for nullification by the states in response to the Supreme Court ruling legitimizing the legislation.

Alex Calls for States to Reject Obamacare (Video)

30. French Canadian

The Supreme Court isn’t the LAST step of opposition… the Declaration of Independence is

Excerpts:

“The Supreme Court shamefully shielding the blatantly unconstitutional insurance mandate should be seen as one of the last breaths gasped by canary in the coal mine by anyone still in doubt that our constitution is being rendered null and void by the big money interests seeking to control the world, and the puppet officials who serve them. The last political solution between chaos or surrender lies within state governments and within individuals in these states who are resolved in their decision to stand their ground and not comply. For anyone to believe that sending establishment Republicans to Congress and rallying behind Mitt Romney in the next presidential (s)election is going reverse the outcome of the Supreme Court’s ruling is naive at best, and intellectually negligent for anyone who knows that both major political parties are really just two sides of the same coin.

Resistance needs to be grassroots, not a controlled opposition that results in the reaffirmation of the status quo.”

31. Citizen

Opt OUT!
    The penalty tax will be relatively low to start with… but as the government starts “spreading the wealth” it will have no choice to raise the penality ever higher until we all become TAX indentured slaves of the state.

The healthcare plan will essentially force tens of millions of American citizens to become Tax Evaders…. living off the grid and bartering for life’s essentials.

This is a sad fact, but we’ve finally come full circle,
    King Obama has created Taxation without Representation

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

32. Citizen

This 2700 page law, will become a 27 thousand page bureaucratic tangle of regulations that will make Health Care SLAVES of us all.

The fact that we can’t afford any of this monstrosity makes little difference to the Marxist Liberals who are financially retarded and economically clueless.

This “law” is simply another means to shackle the medical professional and their customers!

Freedom Lost!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

33. French Canadian

Dear American,

Yes, I’m talking to you – the “real” Americans out there. Americans have a White European background and they believe in the concept of Ango-Saxon Civilization.

I am not addressing the rest of you.

Dear American,

You are witnessing the willful destruction of your Republic that your forefather risked all – so that you might have a chance to live in freedom.

If you notice – your government has been taken over. Initially it was done by foreign J**ish “bankers”. They literally bribed their way into power.

Now you are really seeing the results of their work.

They literally seek to control the entire world.

The International J** is opposed to “Nationalism” – unless its J**ish Nationalism. Zionism is J**ish Nationalism.

Zionism seeks to literally “control the World”.

Their plan involves deconstruction of your society.

Your society was centered on the Family. From there, Families merged into Communities. From there, Communities merged into a Nation.

As you have already seen, a Nation cannot stand when different Communities within are competing for scarce resources. The underperforming Communities will always blame the higher performing Communities for their own failures – and conflict results.

Part of the Communist ideology is to make everyone “equal”…………except for the ruling J**s – who will decide your fate.

This is the lesson of history.

They J**s intend to flood your country with MASSIVE numbers of non-Whites who are very easily led toward J**ish Communism. If you allow the J**s to continue their evil deeds – your “country” will consist of a majority of non-White Communities. This does not bode well for your children’s future.

Just take a look at South Africa and the massive number of murders of White people there.

This Obama Care fiasco is designed to make you PAY for the health care of ILLEGAL ALIENS. The flood of which will just increase – so long as the J**s control your government.

In short order – you will be impoverished.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 20

1. William

Dear French Canadian,

While your right to free speech is protected by the constitution, the right to abuse the freedom of others is not. I find your hate-speech ridiculous and distasteful. While there might be some facts in what you say, they are colored and tainted by your hatred of others. That has no place in a free society. You sound more like a paid rabelrouser, posting your hatred here to frame true constitutionalists as “haters” rather than seekers of liberty.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 23 Thumb down 3

2. Citizen

Hi Frenchie Can,

I, and most “Americans” would agree, that your Jew hating rants are….
      simple minded biggoted race baiting venom speech.

Do you have anything “constructive” to say?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 4

34. French Canadian

15 Reasons Why The Obamacare Decision Is A Mind Blowing Disaster For America

Excerpts:

“You can almost always count on the Supreme Court to do the wrong thing. In fact, just about every major decision by the U.S. Supreme Court over the last 40 years has been bad for America.

Many were hoping that the Supreme Court would strike down Obamacare, but the truth is that we all should have known better than to expect them to get something right.”

35. Scott R

How can Obama say his priorities are balancing the budget when Obamacare will cost 500 billion?

The truth is, no matter what side you are on for the health care debate, we can not afford Obamacare. If the US fails, all the differences between the democrats and republicans will not matter anymore. There won’t be a country left to debate policy over folks!

That is why Ron Paul is a genious- you’ve heard him say on many many different issues that it is a STATE issue. When it comes to our currency, foreign policy, entitlements we need the government to be conservative. That leaves more money in the states for them to do whatever- keep it private or go public with out the overhead of having the FED involved.

When you give all the entitlement powers to the same entity that controls our currency that is a serious issue folks. The lobbiests are now in control of our health care instead of us. What’s preventing the government from printing more money to pay bills? Are you comfortable with that???

We need to come together and support Ron Paul, and if not Gary Johnson.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 24 Thumb down 0