296 responses to “Ron Paul: Audit the Fed, Now or Never!”

1. baboosahab

Wish I was an American to cast my vote in Ron Paul’s favor!

2. Wheelman stan

AUDIT THE FED vote tomorrow!! Contact your rep and let him know you support H.R. 459!! 271 Co-sponsors so far :)

3. wheelmanstan

4. garnetred02

I WOULD GIVE MY EYE TEETH TO BE ABLE TO GO… IM CONTACTING MY FRIENDS WHO LIVE IN THAT AREA TO GO AND STAND IN FOR ME!! HOLDING UP A SIGN THAT SAYS “GARNET RED SUPPORTS RON PAUL IN 2012″ AND WAKE UP AMERICA 2012!! I GUESS I’LL BE AT THE END OF MY CALIFORNIA DRIVEWAY WITH MY RON PAUL SIGNS AND WAVING AN AMERICAN FLAG~

5. GARNET RED

8. 1991jmoney

You will never win fools Rothschild/Rockefeller 2012
    President: Rothschild
    vice president: Rockefeller
    Speaker of the house: Bernake

9. douglas

Audit the Fed now and see how they have used and abused the United States of America in order to fulfill their CFRs goal of a Global World Currency Corporation. Here is where the threshold lingers. China has already invested greatly within this operation.

1. douglas

China has already invested greatly into this operation.

10. enriquevrquiroga

Ron Paul can save:
    America,Bill of rights,citizens and the freedom.
    Ron Paul will win!

11. gavin moxley

Ron paul is my type of guy

12. gavin moxley

Ron paul is my type of guy

13. gav lee

Ron paul is my type of guy

14. gav lee

Ron paul is my type of guy

15. DawgRaging

Apparently we have to try again 2016

16. roberto444hot

Expose the FED, the Rothschild/ Rockefeller Criminals.
    It’s the same puppeteers that control the US, the UK & Europe. WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY..
    I’m a UK resident & I support RON PAUL. The guy is human. Remember, even EVIL has a sell-by-date.Let’s hope it ends sooner rather than later.
    When I see Obama, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc etc spout their evil , it makes me wanna spit. Arrogant Satanist criminals.
    Remember JFK, You guys must not let the same happen to RP. Look after him.

17. MrSkullfreedom

ROn Paul is My president, I am an Iraq Veteran, returned to america in 07. Ron Paul should have been my first pick but i chose Obama…bad choice. I didnt listen to Ron’s words and he is intelligent beyond the tongue twisted Obama.

18. IAMHEWHOAM

wRONg Paul and his batshit crazy economic wishes will come true only if the people of the United States suddenly started sniffing glue on election day!

19. CuttingEdgeStatesman

It’s not bank robbers, thieves or counterfeiters that threaten America – it’s the Fed. Why the 100 years of secrecy if the Fed is serving America’s interest? Let’s pull back the curtain, and see what the Wizzard’s been doing with our money? The heist is so big, people can’t confront it! Go Ron Paul!

20. LegendarySannin10

Here people is the perfect example of a complete moron.

21. ATHENA2O12

There are a lot of things happening in our country which are not ‘our way’. Historically, I believe, we have never been so far from a republic. So…let’s go to the mattresses…Governments worldwide have seized/absorbed private companies. Why don’t we pass a bill to seize the Fed!

22. iloveyoutinky

Yessssssss. There should have never been a FED anyways but since there is one it should be audited.

23. Jurassicparkrules96

No I get it you’re looking for some kind of relationship sorry, but i’m not interested.

24. French Canadian

Douglass,

“Alex Jones is all about information not action.”(Douglass)

Wrong. Do you know how many times Alex went to protest to different events with is Bullhorn? Do you know that he is risquing his life everyday to say what he is saying on his show? Do you know how many times he and his crew were arrested to trying to film something? Ect., etc.

Come on you folks, you are only kidding yourself, like the people kids themselves about Ron Paul… saying he didn’t pass any laws. Boy, your wakening will be brutal. I think people snobs Alex, only because he is an ordinary citizen not wearing a tie, and not talking with political correctness. People usualy hate people who know more and do more then them. Very sad!

1. douglas

Bullhorn? Look, I work my ass off and pay my federal taxes like a slave! The last thing I am going to do, to try and get things better, is shoot off my mouth outside a building with a bullhorn. I am too smart for that you! Yea and my enemies know this!
      I like my power of the Second Amendment Sir (hence barbaric or radical protesting could threaten second amendment rights with the amount of liberals incarnate!) I like the Idea of ‘Constitutional Monetary Policy ‘ and the track record of it that has been realized,,,, all before it was ‘Taken Over’ and ‘Hidden’ from the ‘US Public’ by the creatures of the ‘Federal Reserve’. I do not like the idea that we are going to get back to Constitutional Monetary Policy through ‘Demonstrations’. Perhaps, they use them as a way to find people like you and me.
      I like the idea that I might have a chance to change things by voting for someone like Ron Paul. I am still very surprised at the prospect of this. Even so, the awareness of the destructive power of ‘Unconstitutional Monetary policy has been be shined upon by the Dr. Ron Paul, SORRY FOLKS, it is only a fraction of the damage. So, the short time we salivated on the idea of someone like Ron Paul, may have been only a short opportunity for us to be identified by the real enemy to find people like you and me, who are ‘too smart’ to demonstrate like animals in the street.

So, here we are at the end of this. So, where do we go from here? This world hates me. This world hated Christ first! PS:12

25. IAMHEWHOAM

You are profoundly stupid! READ IT AGAIN you idiot! …..
    .or better yet, have someone read it to you, since you completely missed the gist of the comment, dumbass.

26. Jurassicparkrules96

You’re insane. And look If you’re gay that’s fine, but I don’t roll that way.

27. Clotter Dotter

Wrong Paul didn’t win ONE fucking primary! LMFAO!!!

28. IAMHEWHOAM

Well if you have a job, then why do you keep inboxing me at all hours of the day and night asking if you can suck my dick, and wanting me to fuck you up the ass? I’m telling you for the last time that I’m flattered, but you’re packing the wrong equipment!

29. Jurassicparkrules96

I actually have a job unlike you who goes around annoying people with nonsense.

30. IAMHEWHOAM

Yo! Jurassicporkbutt69, when are you going to get around to finding a job?

31. IAMHEWHOAM

What’s the matter with me? Matter is a substance with mass that exists as a solid liquid or gas.

32. Jurassicparkrules96

Hehas no brain he is a supporter of Obama’s campaign.

33. sunmanmo

? what’s the matter with you?

34. IAMHEWHOAM

Fuck you wRONg Paul, fuck you and the frog you rode in on! You’re too scary-ugly to be President. You’re old and senile and your skin looks like tree bark.
    wRONg Paul is what stupid looks like!

35. robin

Surfisher,
    Wanted to tell you that we just found out the current co-speaker of the house in my state actually brought up CAFR in 2008 and the state candidate we are canvassing for knows him and says he will be talking to him about it. He certainly has guts, but I hope to find out how his colleagues responded to this. His campaign manager is a long=time journalist, so he is looking into it as well. Have you heard when the judge is hearing the lawsuit in California?