Ron Paul: Audit the Fed! We’re NOT Backing Down!

Campaign for Liberty

1. Put an end to the rich bankers running things. they dont care about advancing humans they just care about where the profit is.

2. THE VENUS PROJECT. sign the petition. vote for change

3. For too long we have allowed the media to choose who our next president will be. We are fed up with their propaganda and lies. We have something that they cannot touch: Hope, Passion, and Desire. We are awake, and we are ready for change. Together we can unite and let our voice of liberty be heard. Stand together as Americans and declare that Ron Paul will be the ONLY person who will get your vote. Freedom cannot be accomplished through compromise. Thumbs up & repost everywhere.
    Ron Paul 2012

4. “Silly child”? Government take care of me? I am an adult, a husband and a father! I don’t need anyone to take care of me! I take care of my family and myself, and if you whiny little babies had any balls, you would too!!
    If I need something, I find a way to get it on my own. I have enough intelligence to work around ANY obstacle without whining and crying about it
    Grow a pair, and do your own dirty work or ask mommy & daddy to do it for you. Waa waa wash!

5. Silly child,why do you want the Gov to take care of you? please, just know this, you are free, you were born free you are equal and the Gov doesnt want you to know that, now,, what can we do? RESEARCH you own way,find the truth and ask all the questions,only them will you see the mass distortion your life is..its up to us to end this collusion with Big Banks(see Goldman Sachs) if we dont do it now.,why let our children look back in anger and say”WHY DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING? IF EVERYONE KNEW,WHY?

6. pass that shit nigga!

7. 456 you are a fucking dip shit. Go suck oromneys cock!

8. colbertnation(.)com/the-colbert-report-videos/396585/september-13-2011/al-gore
    colbertnation(.)com/the-colbert-report-videos/396585/september-13-2011/al-gore
    colbertnation(.)com/the-colbert-report-videos/396585/september-13-2011/al-gore
    colbertnation(.)com/the-colbert-report-videos/396585/september-13-2011/al-gore
    colbertnation(.)com/the-colbert-report-videos/396585/september-13-2011/al-gore
    colbertnation(.)com/the-colbert-report-videos/396585/september-13-2011/al-gore

9. Yes yes RON PAUL for president

From Belgium

10. There is a viable option, and that is There is a viable choice in the 2012 Election. It’s Gary Johnson:The Dark Horse Candidate /watch?v=vkFPtRzVKOQ “IMAGINE” A Libertarian President /watch?v=JBXgLUSbZnU
    Let’s Put Gov. Gary Johnson On The National Debate Stage! /watch?v=Y9gdhUeHOko
    The rEVOLUtion WILL be TELEVISED. /watch?v=aPNOFzKGlco

11. Why cant you vote for him?

12. My family personaly knows Dr. Paul. He is an incredible man. Although I cannot vote for him, I love spreading the message that the fouders started and the message he has rekindled. Ron Paul Revolution.

13. My family personaly knows Dr. Paul. He is an incredible man. Although I cannot vote for him, I love spreading the message that the fouders started and the message he has rekindled. Ron Paul Revolution.

14. Rand Paul is a bigoted, Nazi-esque right wing thug, just like his creep of a father. They both give their lives to make sure that you will work until the day you die for your employer-overlord, completely dependent on them and unable to quit for fear of your children losing health coverage. Richie Rich is up there decrying poor people having to spend $4 on a light bulb, but thinks nothing of making them pay $100,000 for a week in hospital, or half a million for four years of college

15. 卐 Ron Paul卐 R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 is alive!! ☮

16. WELL DONE YOU GUYS….AUDIT THE FEDS…….about time too. The criminals running the world had it good for decades.
    I’m a Brit and I say……RON PAUL for president.
    I hope those corrupt banksters are losing their beauty sleep, very soon they will be behind bars, shamed and punished for their evil wrong-doings. What arrogant crooks.
    All hell will break lose for the FEDS when the American people finally wake up. To hell with the Satanist puppet-masters.

17. niggah da fuk u talking bout

18. Order 11110 the reason Kennedy was killed
    its a bill to stop the fed reserve from printing money.
    mr. Paul leave the bankers along evil always selfdestructs
    and they may be a threat to you’r family