Could Ron Paul Still Win the Nomination?

719 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

719 responses to “Could Ron Paul Still Win the Nomination?”

1. SuperFreetochoose

thank you everyone……my tea rfull note to all you brave hearts…..brian

2. bladeproject1

RT is part of the propaganda machine. He has more than 5 states and he can win.

3. James Maddison

WTF, why is it that even the supporters on the news give up so much hope?

4. matchbox555

question: Could Ron Paul Still Win the Nomination?

answer : no

5. propjam2

I couldn’t agree with you more. thats spot on.

6. MrSerialxX

I didn’t say he was otherwise but Americans slept while they had the chance to get Dr Paul the nomination.. now they’re stuck with either Romney or more Obama (same difference really).

It’s America’s problem now. I’ll only be attacked by arrogant Americans that apparently know better than me so many times before they’re left with their sinking shithole nation.

7. goldcurrent1

Gary Johnson will be the guy if Ron Paul doesn’t get in this election cycle. We can’t count on the sellout, Rand.

8. propjam2

I’m a ron paul fan from the UK. Look at it this way. If Romney gets in it could end in revolution anyway, Come on man romney doesn’t know how the lead hes a narcissist and a compulsive liar that works for high society.

9. MrSerialxX

No.. Americans are simply too lazy and ignorant to GET him elected. Clear debate silencing.. Americans did nothing. Election fraud.. Americans did nothing.

What makes anyone think that all of a sudden when Romney is all but the official nominee NOW is when America is gonna grow a spine and not just believe what the suits say when they’re on TV.

BTW.. I’m a MASSIVE Dr Paul supporter from Australia however I’ve watched as the US has been made a political laughing stock for 12 years now.

10. DragonBommie

Some grammar faults there.
    ”cord” should be ”chord” I guess, and probably some other things, I’m not a native speaker/writer I’m afraid….
    I really hope Ron Paul is going to beat Romney on that convention in Tampa and eventually Obama for the presidency, so maybe the wars (where the US are involved in, which are quite a bit haha) can end and maybe the few really super-rich bankers and other horrible people in the world, whose plans are degenerating human beings and contribute only in a negative way to the evolution of consciousness and personal freedom, can be exposed and their powers can be taken away from them.
    That would be something else….. It’s getting so boring on this planet with all these elite imposing the same things upon us over and over again, using the same tactics to create the drama and keeping the collective ignorance alive by/through distractions (Religions and other systems, Debts (material or psychological), Radio, TV, Cellphones nowadays and Computer-stuff, Sugar, Education haha, Advertisement for buying things, Work, Family-values, Marriage and other Relationships, Unwritten and Written Laws, Culture, Tradition, Etc…. in short: dragging our minds away from the present towards the past and the future with all these things haha). Stupid. Observe and know your boundaries! Don’t cross them and if somebody else crosses them, act accordingly haha. Listen to everything and everybody, but don’t believe anything or anybody, just find out things for yourself that resonnated with you and live accordingly, and don’t be afraid to break your habits/patterns. After all when your favourite colour used to be blue at age of 6 doesn’t mean that it still has to be blue at 25 haha. Ones should be so open to allow all the contradictions inside of you, that’s evolving I guess. See that you’re nothing is wisdom, see that you’re everything is love.
    Love and smiles from China.

11. razalin

I dunno where this lady gets her information from because she’s WRONG. Ron Paul ALREADY HAS 5 STATES, Nebraska will be the 6th state.

12. sustainable economy

I want to see a truly sustainable economy, but no one has put forward a clear plan for that (I say is a daunting task). Maybe because a modern-tech society means a successively skewing of the economy and lots of social problems.

13. FlatheadSteve

Ron Paul represents all of the last FEW patriots of this nation….whether you want to vote for him or not…..Even if you give the REPUBLICan vote or not means you dont know shit about patriotism…..you should be ashamed of yourself if you think romney is a TRUE REPUBLICan.

14. FlatheadSteve

15. 4saintboondock

YOU ARE ABOUT A DUMBASS FUCKIN IGNORANT BITCH .

16. 4saintboondock

HEY , YEH , WHAT WILL YOU SAY WHEN RON PAUL WINS . ???? RON PAUL WILL WIN !!!!

17. ladykiri42

Strange, that during a televised debate in the previous run for the presidency, Ron Paul supporters were threatened with being physically removed by security (think military security) if we began cheering too enthusiastically, or chanting Ron Paul. Yet, we had to endure similar from those supporting the other candidates. I’m certain the same is still going on.

18. French Canadian

Surfisher,

Sorry, I mislead you. The guest is Col, Caraig Roberts:

Alex also talks with Col. Craig Roberts, a Vietnam veteran, former police officer with the Tulsa Police Department, and author of many books, including: The Medusa File, Crosshairs on the Kill Zone, and Doorway to Hell: Disaster in Somalia. Col. Roberts talks with Alex about Operation Blackstar.

19. blokeish

I want to see Dr. Paul debate with Obama

20. Deadftw1

Ron Paul has done a great job showing Americans what kind of president we could have, I have a feeling in the 2016 election you’ll start seeing more candidates who believe in civil liberties and a smaller government.

21. tmoen23

Ron can win all 50!!

22. mryellow123

Could he?

Not with the shill Alex Jones “on his side”.

23. French Canadian

Surfisher,

I noticed that you did not answer my last post when I asked you to give me ONE example of Alex Jones mixing truth with fiction. I knew you couldn’t and wouldn’t answer that question… because this statement is absolutely false. I’m not trying to put you in a box here, I like you, I’m just trying to open your eyes to reality.

Alex Jones gets as much bad publicity and disinformation on the Net as Ron Paul, the Jews and the Arabs combined. Because he is RIGHT all the time and the Establishment is very afraid of him. In fact, whatever he says is proven later that it was always much worse than he said… no fiction there, no fiction never.

I would like you to listen to his show today, go to prisonplanet.tv, there is a free 15 days trial. And tomorrow, tell me what you think of him. You will change your mind. Why do you think that Ron Paul came on Alex Jones show close to 300 times? Do you think he would go there if Alex mixed truth with fiction? The answer is NO. And all those other prestigious guests… do you think they would go on his show if he mixed truth with fiction? No, they would lose all credibility. Alex has a lot of supporters who comes from the military personel, polices… probably the reason why Ron Paul got so much donation from active military people. The Establishment listen s to his show, and they try to hack his site constantly… they tried again yesterday.

The majority of Ron Paul supporters come from Infowars. That should tell you something. Honestly you people on this site here are missing so much by not listening to the show. I noticed that you people awakened to the scam, but I can also see that you do not get the information you would get if you would only listen to his show. You are missing so much, it makes my head spins. This is sad, because if you think that Alex mixes truth with fiction, that proves that you don’t know and you don’t have a clue of what is really going on out there.

Today Dr Craig Roberts is the guest..

24. DragonBommie

You know, I’m all in favour of Ron Paul and so on (I’m a dutch boy living in China and following the US elections and a lot of conspiracy-stuff on the internet, as far as possible in China, the same which is going to happen to you guys haha…), but one of the comments I read lately, struck a cord with me; Does Ron Paul really want to win the presidency? Why hasn’t he been going on with his rallys and speeches in front of big audiences? He was doing so well! More and more people came to hear him and to spread the word, even 6,000/7,000 in the end. That could have been at least tripled by now and the message would be REALLY spread all over the country, but instead of giving more speeches and becoming really hot, he kind of withdrew more and more. Strange….
    OK, there’s one last big rally in Tampa next month, but I feel he could have given so much more speeches in between June and August 26th.
    Still he’s my favorite of course because the rest are…. well, you can fill in yourself, although people (in spite of their enthusiasm) who support Ron Paul still don’t REALLY realize that the (Diebold) voting-machines will NEVER EVER let him win unless you find a way to stop the way these machines are being programmed and you make a plan to REALLY have proof who voted for Ron Paul (like taking video-footage at EVERY ballot-box from EVERY person who voted for him haha, that would be something; people who voted for Ron Paul wouldn’t mind telling that on tape I guess…). The documentary ”Hacking democracy” should be on prime time every evening for one week on all the national TV-stations in the US haha, then people would wake up collectively and all the independent hard-working Ron Paul campaign-volunteers wouldn’t have done all their (free) work for nothing. Lots of love and hugs from Bommie in the south of China.

25. Six Pack Joe

I hope Ron Paul can win the nomination. Even if he dose not, when it comes to election time I will write his name in. There is no difeence between Romeny and the democrat, Romney is the designer of the afordable health care act, he is also the designer of abortion for minors. He is a liberal republican and we need to have someone I think like Ron. Ron Paul has stuck in there in this campaign, unlike Gingrich and Perry who said they would take it all the way to the convention, they caved in. Ron Paul wasn’t my choice then but he is now.

26. Emil Kish

I never heard Ron Paul mentioning the word: libertarian. This is not a good word and only partially true for the ideas of Ron Paul. The media hung this word around his neck, boxed him into a category in order to control him. But he never said that he belongs to the Libertarian Party, if there is one.
    He truly wants to serve The Nation; not a party, not an interest group, and definitely not himself. He is honest. He is the only candidate who would sacrifice himself for the Nation. A candidate like him will not be allowed to win because the establishment will never support him. And, thanks to the media, we will never know how many millions of people supported him.

27. robin

THIS IS FROM BEN SWANN this morning about the delegate count..
    An update on the 5 state plurality issue and the Ron Paul campaign. I have been in contact with a number of people and here is what I know so far:

1. Paul has a majority of delegates in at least 7 states. Colorado (but many are uncommitted), Nevada (which unless a judge intervenes will probably be considered bound), Massachusetts (where the GOP de-credentialed delegates), Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, Louisana (which has a combination of bound and unbound delegates, unbound are Congressional District delegates the vast majority of which are Paul’s)

2. If you look at Rule 40 in the RNC rules, it requires a plurality of at least 5 states in order to have a name entered into nomination.

3. Apparently “bound” states like Nevada cannot enter Paul’s name into nomination because they are “bound” to Romney. Again, this issue is VERY QUESTIONABLE since the RNC does not consider any delegates bound… and this isn’t even in a round of voting. Plus, the RNC rule 40 makes NO distiction between bound and unbound.. simply says a candidate needs a plurality of delegates from at least 5 states.

4. Winning Nebraska’s unbound delegates would give a 5th unbound state to Paul’s column.

5. Federal lawsuit to declare all delegates unbound is still pending

6. Delegates at the RNC could argue that their “binding” is ONLY to vote for a candidate in the first round and has no weight on whether they place a name in nomination.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly.. the rules of the 2012 Republican National Convention won’t be decided until the RNC, therefore it will be up to liberty delegates to wage their strategy and influence the convention as best they can.

28. StopTheMorons

Despite what we hear? What do we hear? Crickets chirping?

29. EmergencyGear911

Hahahha now we got this crap going on with Romney, Ron Paul is bound to win!

30. vaporfreedom

GO PAUL!!!

31. imagineme69

Ron Paul !

32. RosesandLaceVintage

GO RON! GIVE ‘EM HELL!!!!!

33. lucifuehrer

I recently had a call polling who I would vote for this election. I was given two choices. Barack Obama or Mitt Romney. I said neither. I vote for the best man not the lesser of two evils.

34. OldSchoolUSA2012

I still believe! Ron will be on the ballot and restore this country to our forefathers greatness. God bless America and GO RON!

35. elfkind1