I never heard Ron Paul mentioning the word: libertarian. This is not a good word and only partially true for the ideas of Ron Paul. The media hung this word around his neck, boxed him into a category in order to control him. But he never said that he belongs to the Libertarian Party, if there is one.
He truly wants to serve The Nation; not a party, not an interest group, and definitely not himself. He is honest. He is the only candidate who would sacrifice himself for the Nation. A candidate like him will not be allowed to win because the establishment will never support him. And, thanks to the media, we will never know how many millions of people supported him.
Like or Dislike: 2 0
THIS IS FROM BEN SWANN this morning about the delegate count..
An update on the 5 state plurality issue and the Ron Paul campaign. I have been in contact with a number of people and here is what I know so far:
1. Paul has a majority of delegates in at least 7 states. Colorado (but many are uncommitted), Nevada (which unless a judge intervenes will probably be considered bound), Massachusetts (where the GOP de-credentialed delegates), Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, Louisana (which has a combination of bound and unbound delegates, unbound are Congressional District delegates the vast majority of which are Paul’s)
2. If you look at Rule 40 in the RNC rules, it requires a plurality of at least 5 states in order to have a name entered into nomination.
3. Apparently “bound” states like Nevada cannot enter Paul’s name into nomination because they are “bound” to Romney. Again, this issue is VERY QUESTIONABLE since the RNC does not consider any delegates bound… and this isn’t even in a round of voting. Plus, the RNC rule 40 makes NO distiction between bound and unbound.. simply says a candidate needs a plurality of delegates from at least 5 states.
4. Winning Nebraska’s unbound delegates would give a 5th unbound state to Paul’s column.
5. Federal lawsuit to declare all delegates unbound is still pending
6. Delegates at the RNC could argue that their “binding” is ONLY to vote for a candidate in the first round and has no weight on whether they place a name in nomination.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly.. the rules of the 2012 Republican National Convention won’t be decided until the RNC, therefore it will be up to liberty delegates to wage their strategy and influence the convention as best they can.
Like or Dislike: 4 0
Despite what we hear? What do we hear? Crickets chirping?
Like or Dislike: 0 0
Hahahha now we got this crap going on with Romney, Ron Paul is bound to win!
Ron Paul !
GO RON! GIVE ‘EM HELL!!!!!
I recently had a call polling who I would vote for this election. I was given two choices. Barack Obama or Mitt Romney. I said neither. I vote for the best man not the lesser of two evils.
I still believe! Ron will be on the ballot and restore this country to our forefathers greatness. God bless America and GO RON!
this guy is a tool
Look at all the shit these “elite” have been doing to innocent people for centuries. God does not give a fuck about anyone. Romney will live to be 90, even though i wish he would die in a fire tomorrow, because we ALL KNOW his death would be good for humanity.
Like or Dislike: 0 1
I have seen what Ron Paul is doing. It is pure genius!! When he is standing while giving his oath of office then he will finally be heard
SINCE WHEN YOU HAVE TO SIGN AN AFIDAVID? UH? SINCE WHEN? TO VOTE IN THE FUTURE? WTF?
THIS IS TOTAL BULLCRAP. THE WHOLE USA WOKE UP ALREADY. WE NEED TO RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTION.PERIOD ! NO MITT ROMNEY NOT OBAMINATION CAN RESTORE YOUR CONSTITUTION STUPID AMERICAN MEGAMORON !
ASK TO ANY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IF THEY WILL RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTION..ASK THEM ! DONT BE DECIEVED. RON PAUL IS GOING TO GIVE YOUR 4 AMENDMENT BACK . HE WILL ELIMINATE THE NDAA BILL.
Like or Dislike: 1 0
SOME MEDIA DON’T GET IT YET….RON PAUL IS THE MAIN FRONT RUNNER HANDS DOWN.HE ALREADY WON 11 STATES..IS OFFICUIAL.DO NOT BUY THAT SHIT THAT HE NEEDS TO WIN NEBRASKA…HE DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER STATE.HE ALREADY WON IMBECILS.
RON PAUL IS GOING TO FLORIDA YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
Austin Petersen is an excellent speaker. I wonder if the Paul campaign might have benefited from including him on their staff (a staff which was subpar IMO).
I have unfortunately seen two.
Ron Paul is greed free, puppet free and system free, and is the only one with a real plan to make us all free. If Ron Paul doesn’t become the nominee I guess I have no one to vote for because I do not vote for puppets and fake men.
If you live in Tampa, you might want to RSVP to be there
I was afraid that when I would mention politics, jews and banking in one comment some idiot would come along and call me anti semite, congrats sir, YOU are that idiot:D !!!!
Not one Romney sticker yet here.