Join Ron Paul in Tampa!

Please RSVP HERE

1. "But this present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global interdependence."

---David Rockefeller, speaking at the Business Council for the United Nations, September 14, 1994

2. David Rockefeller: Unashamed Predatory Globalist

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

--David Rockefeller, "Memoirs," page 405

3. I'll be there!!!

4. Fucking hate the media

5. i love how he talks to everyone like this. shows he actually cares about the american people, rather than the other candidates.

6. Sorry i'm not u.s citizen. Could anyone please give us any update about his chances to win nomination? His son join romney and I really lost hope...

7. Paul Twenty Twelve ...Paul Twenty Twelve.....Paul Twenty Twelve

8. again with your NUH UH childish comments and its clear that you started the insults and now you call me a troll , F.U. your just a punk with no clue
    get a life
    I am done with you try someone else

9. Ron Paul's message is spreading even here to South Africa.
    I hope for the Americans' part that he wins.

10. Be Libertarian With Me, For One Election. RP said "I can't imagine endorsing anyone else" referring to GJ. There is a viable choice in the 2012 Election. It's Gary Johnson:The Dark Horse Candidate /watch?v=vkFPtRzVKOQ "IMAGINE" A Libertarian President /watch?v=JBXgLUSbZnU
    Let's Put Gov. Gary Johnson On The National Debate Stage! /watch?v=Y9gdhUeHOko
    The rEVOLUtion WILL be TELEVISED. /watch?v=aPNOFzKGlco

11. Oh Ron. What a sweet old guy. I just imagine Ron being a pleasant " that's your business" type of guy. This video does a good job setting that tone.

12. EPIC RON PAUL VIDEO --------------> watch?v=XGVZwhtF7BQ

13. You called me a moron and a dumbass because I didn't agree with your false accusations against Dr. Paul, re: Congressional Record March13, 2001. Your incoherent rants clearly prove you are trolling.

14. Boyah! Word!

15. This just randomly occured to me. Dr. Paul just brought me to tears, because I just REALLY realized I'm watching a living legend. I'm so joyful for even being a tiny little part of your journey towards the election by supporting Ron Paul as much as I can - I wish I could do even more. No one is better fit to deliver such a beautiful message of liberty & freedom as you are, Ron Paul, and it spreads all the way here to Sweden. I wish you the best of luck.

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!

16. Ron Paul's biggest failing is that he doesn't talk like a politician, instead he talks like someone who knows what he's talking about. If literacy and voter turn out weren't so low in this country he would have been president years ago.

17. Can you put forth any thoughts or opinions with proof to back up "your knowledge"? Or can you only rely on accusations and name calling to hold a conversation?

18. Perhaps you missed this in history class, but gold and silver (precious metals) were always the "global currency" throughout history. Perhaps you are also unfamiliar with that part of the Constitution which gave Congress the power to "coin money and regulate the value thereof". Yet in 1913 they instead passed the Federal Reserve Act to create an "elastic currency"; paper monopoly money which holds no value and is used to create inflation to steal the wealth and production of every human being.

19. Bull...did you actually read what he said or are you reporting what someone told you he said? stealthconveayance.info/docs/Congressional_Record_107th_CongressMarch_13_2001_THOMAS_LOC.pdf

20. johnyone9. the media is ran by the same people who finance mit romney.. they wont tell the truth . the rules say that ron paul will need 5 states, nebraska will be his 5th. if there was ever a time 4 americans to come 2gether, ITS NOW!