Ron Paul Urges Afghanistan Withdrawal

1. No they dont. Ron Paul is NOT the Communist. get it man

2. No they dont. Ron Paul is NOT the Communist. get it man

3. lol just a troll name ;]

4. lol just a troll name ;]

5. what the fuck does that even mean? that statement litterally made me cringe.

6. a communist that loves ron paul…….wow

7. as much as i like ron paul, he created life, and so i can’t say he’s a good person.

8. Watch my video “Peter Dow’s “no” to Taliban’s surrender terms. Afpak strategy for victory in war on terror.”

Then click my link to my AfPak military strategy blog post.

9. Watch my video “Peter Dow’s “no” to Taliban’s surrender terms. Afpak strategy for victory in war on terror.”

Then click my link to my AfPak military strategy blog post.

10. Watch my video “Peter Dow’s “no” to Taliban’s surrender terms. Afpak strategy for victory in war on terror.”

Then click my link to my AfPak military strategy blog post.

11. Watch my video “Peter Dow’s “no” to Taliban’s surrender terms. Afpak strategy for victory in war on terror.”

Then click my link to my AfPak military strategy blog post.

12. The interesting dynamic that everyone overlooks is that the American Dollar is actually backed by American military superiority. The power to gain resource at will is worth more than any single gatherable resource (gold or silver). To maintain superiority, conflict must be created to exercise and display force, deplete stockpiles, drive innovation, necessitate appropriations and create demand. Dr Paul has often asked about the definition of the Dollar, well that’s it. Breaking that cycle at this point would affect nearly half of the Federal Budget and the entire world economy.

We were warned by Eisenhower.

13. Not all troops Sure some are pusses that bit of more they can chew but their the lowest %, Do you think Warroirs like the US marines are scared of war? their scared to not go and fight,
    Thank God for them brave men…my heros and dam yous who disrepect them,

14. Misinformed!!!, Thats sound funny coming from a Ron Paul lover, LOL.

15. News about Paul from India
    liveleak.com/view?i=d4d_1331967336

16. News about Paul from India
    liveleak.com/view?i=d4d_1331967336

17. News about Paul from India
    liveleak.com/view?i=d4d_1331967336

18. god bless that man……….no one can fill hls shoes…..what kind of country wouldnt vote for him? and thats america today……conscription, gang rights and hierchy of legal entitliments, coersion administered by legal military operatives? thats communism nazis……thats america today……sad, ugly, venimious blood sucking citizenry..vote for ron paul or cant be spoken

19. You are so very, very misinformed.

20. I figured it out. People are so used to politicians feeding fluff, telling us what they think we want to hear and advertising them self, when someone starts speaking real honest truth it sounds weird. We are one of the worst countries, why vote for Romney or Obama who’s just going to do more of the same stuff that made us this way?
    I’m voting for Ron Paul 2012!