House Passes Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed Bill 327-98

1. You're a cum gargling nancyboy faggot!

2. I know you're mentally retarded, but which type is it ? Down Syndrome or Cretinism, you trailer trash redneck fuckbilly?

3. RON PAUL 2012!

4. Shove your head up your ass and fart on it! Do what I tell you to do or I'll fuck your mother up her ass, Paultard fuckbilly!

5. i fucking hate you. you actually support the republicans?! go fuck yourself then die you fascist racist homophobic fuck!

6. Could you repeat that please, in English this time? I don't speak Gibberish.

7. I just wanted to share my predictions for the future. I think the establishment has angered an entire generation of young American's and we all of this only to Ron Paul. You woke us up and we followed in order to help you restore what was taught to us in History but not practiced in Washington. More of my thanks and Gratitude! My Website Explaining My Take on what the mainstream stole from you Dr. Paul!

8. 200 million TAX PAYERS dollars, implemented during this administration, went to training police in Iraq to deal with the situation arising there after our troops leave
    maybe people now will realize where all that stimulus money went

9. French Canadian

Surficher,

Here is the PRICELESS pics... lol

Billboard Compares Obama to Suspected Shooter Holmes

10. you work for youerself... yet you are hanging from the nutsack of a guy who is hanging off the nutsacks of the zionists.. he does EVERYTHING they tell him to do.. you are a fucking joke

11. i wonder if the people on voting day showed up in a group showing the masses vote/support ron paull how can they rig the election..a group of the greater population of the city/town arriving together to vote shows power !!

12. French Canadian

Robin,

Since you live in Oregon, I think this article might interest you:

Oregon criminalizes permaculture; claims state ownership over all rainwater – ponds and swales restricted – jail time for violators

• French Canadian,
      I saw this and passed it on to local GOP members. Thanks...We are a huge UN Agenda 21 state because of all the environmentalists like we were once upon a time. Still are environmentalists, but now are aware of the agenda and are trying to educate people like ourselves...

13. French Canadian

Robin,

"Did you see what Supreme Court Scalia had to say on Fox News? I’m sure Alex Jones will do a segment on it. He says the government has the right to regulate guns based on what happened in the 1800′s." (Robin)

Of course I saw it, I've posted the video yesterday on this site at: July 29, 2012 at 7:56 pm

The whole Sunday Editon of the Alex Jones show, was on that subject... I've posted the link last night at: July 30, 2012 at 2:56 am

Here it is again:

Alex Jones Show: Sunday (7-29-12) Full Live TV Edition

14. Ron Paul will be spoken about for many generations to come. He is the father of this essential movement. He makes me proud to be an American!

15. Olympians getting FAKE Gold Medals (real gold content less than 2%)!

When asked why the athletes are being cheated so dastardly, famed jewelry designer Juda Moshe Israel stated: “These doped up mutants won’t know the difference. Give ‘em tin, keep the gold for us.”

16. spit it out lady!

17. And before I forget, as a Ron Paul support, I'd like to know who the hell told you all those lies about Ron Paul. Thanks!

18. So you think I'm a Muslim Extremist because I oppose our involvement in Iraq?
    First of all I don't support Muslim Extremism or the Taliban, or Saddam Hussein. I believe that America shouldn't go around and get involved in other country's affairs -- nor does the Constitution give us that right. It creates more problems for us and hinders OUR attempts to repair the damage that's already been done.

Ya know, if you do mention my name on TV, I think I'd like to met you in real person to talk.

19. French Canadian,
    Did you see what Supreme Court Scalia had to say on Fox News? I'm sure Alex Jones will do a segment on it. He says the government has the right to regulate guns based on what happened in the 1800's.

20. OFF TOPIC-UN Agenda 21...I'm trying to educate everyone I know who knows nothing about this. We woke up as long-time outspoken environmentalists to this evil agenda. It's happening in my home state and in the rural community I live in. I will pound away at my representatives here.