Ron Paul: The People Want Transparency

1. Wow these reporters are just stupid. Not that its surprising, what else do you expect from Fox.
    End the Fed!

2. Wow these reporters are just stupid. Not that its surprising, what else do you expect from Fox.
    End the Fed!

3. but how that idiot fraud mitt romney won the nomination so how is ron paul still in the race?

4. NEVER. They wont vote romney

5. hes still in the race

6. mitt the nitwit romney got the nomination so how is ron paul even in the race still?

7. Even though I'm not gonna live in America much longer (going to either UK or China) I hope Paul wins, Not just for my sake but for everyone. I think i make a good point when i say 'I'm sick of america's bullshit". I'm hoping Paul and do a 180 on America.

8. Robin,

You are very courageous person. I've solved the problem years ago... I don't have the patience and energy anymore to wake-up people one by one.

Here is what I do now:

Since I have a menbership with Infowars Prison Planet.tv, that I can share with 6 other people, instead of wasting my time with ignorant people, I give them my special pseudo and password for prison planet.tv... for a week to listen to the show. They all listen, since it is free... lol. After a week, I tell them that now I have to take it back to give it to another person. IT WORKS. After a week listening to the Alex Jones Show, they are almost full awake and they take a membership themselves and share it with others like I do.

It is the FASTEST ans EASIEST way to wake-up people. After a week of Alex Jones, if you don't wake-up... you never will...lol... you are brain dead. It saves times and TIME is so precious since the globalists are rushing all their tyranny, because they know we are awakening and they are scared to death of us Infowarriors.

Try it, you will be amazed by the results. And you will save a lot of your energy and diminish your frustration. Good luck!

9. Surfisher,
    I sent Ben Swann some introductory videos about C...He is working on a story as he also believes it needs to be exposed. He is one brave patriot as I made sure to warn him about it...

10. First, we are fighting to get our national delegates in Oregon that were rightfully chosen. We are thoroughly disgusted with our local GOP. Our chair who had integrity and believes in the principles of liberty, left to run as state representative on the Constitution ticket. Many were blaming the Ron Paul supporters and Ron Paul for dividing the party. They are so fixated on hating democrats they don't see what is coming, and I just can't believe how ill=informed people are when I brought up contacting our senators=one who is on the banking committee to urge them to co=sponsor Ron Paul's bill. Most didn't even know it passed in the House. Our congressmen voted for it because he's up for re-election and he knew that it may be killed in the Senate if Harry Reid has his way. Today someone told me that people they correspond with in the military can't say anything, but they said be prepared for WW111. I'm desperately trying to wake people up who have their heads buried in the sand.

11. Newsflash: bankers are ALL crooks. Audit the FED now, don't wait. Waiting is like letting a dictator transfer all his wealth offshore to secret Swiss banks before his war crimes trial and inevitable exile.

12. First, we are fighting to get our national delegates in Oregon that were rightfully chosen. We are thoroughly disgusted with our local GOP. Our chair who had integrity and believes in the principles of liberty, left to run as state representative on the Constitution ticket. Many are blaming the Ron Paul supporters and Ron Paul for dividing the party. They are so fixated on hating democrats they don't see what is coming and I just can't believe how ill=informed people are when I brought up contacting our senators=one who is on the banking committee. Most didn't even know they passed Ron Paul's bill in the House. Our congressmen voted for it because he's up for re-election and he knew that it may be killed in the Senate of Harry Reid has his way. Today someone told me that people they correspond with in the military can't say anything, but they said be prepared for WW111. I'm desperately trying to wake people up who have their heads buried in the sand.

13. Wtf how big is this "Stupid Bitch Box" that Fox has?

14. WE CLEARLY WANT RON PAUL

15. When you go to vote, cross out Obama & Romney...that won't change who they (elites) walk into office but it will show them that WE THE PEOPLE!!!!

16. and i think the elections are rigged

17. and i think the elections are rigged

18. hes the fucking leader we need

19. hes the fucking leader we need

20. Amazing, no wonder why the people are so dumb, look at the reporters ?