Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!

Ron Paul is celebrating his 77th birthday today!

Submit your birthday wishes as a comment to this post! Let’s have a show of support for Ron Paul that the establishment will never forget!

Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!

1. Happy Belated Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!!! Thank you for all your services to true Americans everywhere. Wish I could have been there to celebrate you and your Birthday again. Hope it was the best one yet. You deserve it!!

2. Happy birthday, Dr. Ron Paul, and many, many more! You have restored our faith in mankind. We cannot thank you enough for all your efforts to return America to it's former glory. You are my hero. By the way, when are you going to "be back"? Hope we can make it to the next Presidential election, it's not looking good now. We love you!

3. Ron Paul: I hope U had a good Birthday...I really do hope U will still Run for president, so I can vote... I WILL VOTE FOR U.... If U don't run I won't even vote, cause the others are not worth voting for... We need a president who will stand up for us & not back down like the cowards who we have had in the past.. I agree with what you stand for & we really need you as our president... Thank you for all you stand for... I pray to God that you will be on the presidental ballot & that you will be our next president of the US... God bless you...

4. Please run 3rd party!!! The USA needs you. You know what is REALLY going on in this silly 2 party system...please run 3rd party!! Millions wait to vote for you!! This is Americas last chance. Dont give up!!!! Happy Birthday to a wonderful man who could end up as big a hero as our founding fathers!

5. Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. You and I are the same age. I've been in this fight for over half a century and still have a little fight left in me. How about you?

6. Happy Birthday Ron Paul.

7. Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul. I just want to say thank you for all you have done and continue to do for our country. You are a true patriot and have given your all to help our country. You will be blessed for everything you have done and continue to do. You are a light, shining in a dark world. You have opened the eyes of many. You have truly made a difference in this world. God bless you and your family.

8. From the frist state; Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul,
    Dr. Paul, please consider moving to Delaware, we have had and still have, too many corrupt Politicians leading the state. We need someone to help get our state back on track!
    Hope you have a great day! Please know we, the people are not as stupid as Capital Hill think we are. You are a breath of fresh air, thank you for everything.

9. Hi Everyone, — Lets all give RON PAUL job offers ! ! ! ! In every state! What I did, which we all can do, is;;; Write In Ron Paul’s name on all our local Ballots whenever there is an incumbent with no one running against them. I wrote in RON PAUL’s name for MULTIPLE Judgeship’s and Town Counsel and for Mayor where I live. Lets give the man JOB OFFERS from everywhere! What a hoot if RON won Magistrate Judge jobs in all 50 states! Surely the MEDIA could No longer ignore THAT! When the Write-In Tally of RON PAUL votes is more than an incumbent Judge or Mayor that has NO OPPONENT running against them ……….. well the effect in the news Nation-Wide would be Hilarious ! ! The man who predicted this economic melt=down and WON IOWA and was ignored, I feel we owe it to him to show Da Love!!! Yeah!

Please copy and paste this on ALL these Comment boards!! Lets give RON PAUL a job offer in every state so that he can move where ever he wants after this boon-doggle of Ignoring him is over !!!! HELP +++ HELP === Lets DO this!!

10. Happy birthday Dr. Paul, a real patriot and statesmen. A real hero in our times of corruption. A man who cannot be bought. I wish you the best, and only wish you would be our next president.

God bless you and your family.

11. Happy birthday to a man of conviction that has stood the test of 20+ years in congress without selling out to aipac/the world banking cartel, and like william wilberforce, did not relent until he had convinced the british parliament to abolish slavery. I hope the slavery to a foreign banking system that controls our government and the world is completed soon, with God's help.

12. Happy Birthday Dr Paul: to a real statesman...a hero for this generation and many generations to come. Thank you for being such a patient, kind, Christian gentleman of the utmost character.
    You were relentless in getting the truth out to the masses while being sneered and mocked by the media, greedy warmongers and most of Congress. Shame on them.
    I will be forever grateful for the sacrifices and your family has made. May God continue to bless you richly for being such a good and faithful servant of Our Father and also "we the people". You are this generation's watchman a voice crying in the wilderness. They are beginning to hear and there's no going back.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

13. Katherine & Victor Krizan

We want also to wish you a Happy Birthday. Now we have no one to vote for! We do not want to vote for either of the two out there.

14. Dr. Ron Paul you are a true American hero, you stand for the truth as you see it, I am a Haitian democrat who is very please to have the opportunity to hear your thought about this Country, I am happy and at ease to her your idea I wish you the best birthday and longevity, please don't stop. I am more an independent seeking the truth,
    love Linda