466 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Tiffany

Happy Birthday dear sir! I hope you do not mind but I am writing you in come election time. I have no desire to vote for either Romney nor Obama, not the other guy who is getting absolutely no air time, etc…. while I am worried because of being on Social Security, I would rather be living in a box free than living in a police state, and on the run with my kids.
    Bless you sir and and I hope you have a great day and many more to come!!

2. RYAN CRAWFORD

Happy birthday chief. I wish you were still in it. I was looking forward to voting for someone that I actually supported for my first time. Thanks for showing me that all politicians aren’t closed minded panderers. I’m glad to see some of you are still interested in preserving and protecting our personal liberties. I would have gladly voted for you even though you were running as a republican.

3. Andrew

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!!!!

4. nanci

Dr. Ron,
    Congratulations on your 77th birthday. Keep spreading your message and someday the citizens of America will “get it”.
    I know you are more mentally and physically fit than the two candidates we have before us.
    I’ve donated to your campaighn several times. There are so many people who are behind you, especially the youth of our nation.
    You are my hero.
    With the greatest respect,
    Nanci Phillips Sharp
    16 Russell Ave.
    Gaithersburg, Md.
    20877

5. Catherine in Appleton

Hope your birthday was wonderful, Dr. Ron Paul! You are an inspiration to me and i love everything you stand for! Your family must feel so much pride in the strong moral character you represent. If we only had more of that in this world!? Wish you were my President!!!!!!!!! Keep educating….. You mean so much to so many!

6. Dan in Mo

I am very appreciative of all your hard work. I wish you and Rand and your whole family the very best. Thankyou.

7. Tom LaBellA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR.PAUL and many many more.You are the person who changed my view of both major political parties,they are different wings of the same bird.I truly think you were wasting your time trying to bring the Republican party around to sensable reality.Stay true to yourself and we will stay true to you.Your movement is stronger than ever and growing,your ideology is right on and those who think for themselves can not deny that.I and millions are fed up with POLITICS as usual and truly want a change,a change for the better and more rights for the States as it was written in the Constitution.
    May you live long and may your ideals live on forever,GOD BLESS you and GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY.

8. Bernie D. Enloe

It would take too many words to thank you for all you are.
    Have a Very Happy Birthday.
    You truly are a star!

May God bless you for being you.

Always in my prayers,
    Best wishes from Batson, TX

9. Jana Summerville

Happy, Happy Birthday! Don’t give up! Whatever you run as, keep running!!

10. Glenn Spaulding

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr. Paul! I wish you could be President and straighten this country up!

11. Robert

Happy birthday Ron Paul.

12. Robert Campbell in FL

Happy Birthday, Dr Paul – Keep lighting the way for Liberty, we LOVE You!! God Bless and keep you Always, through Many more happy birthdays to come.

13. Doreen Campbell in FL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR PAUL!!! We LOVE You and Still want you for our President. They can Never Unhear what we taught them, you are so Right!! I love your lessons in Liberty and the way you always make so much more Sense than those hypocritical politicians in it for the money.
    A leader we can cheer for, someone we feel good about supporting – you’re a teacher and mentor, the last honest man in government….
    God Bless You and your family, Dr Paul and Happy Birthday, with many happy returns!

14. Euneka

Very special wishes on this very special day to a very special person! You have honor and integrity, have a deep and abiding concern for life and you stand head and shoulders above your contemporaries in that you cannot be bought off. Please continue to fight the fight…you are truly loved and we are behind you every step of the way!

15. Eldon

Never surrender. It ain’t over ’till it’s over. You can’t win if you quit before the finish line.

END the Fed, legalize and regulate, and reinstate tariffs.

Never vote for Goldman Sachs’ sock puppets on their left and right hand, vote Ron Paul.

16. Mark Woychik

Dr. Paul

I have met you three times and even though you obviously don’t remember me I will never forget you. Please keep up the good fight and never ever give it up. You are an inspiration to us all even if some of us don’t know it yet. What you have started is just a seed however it is growing all of the time. We the people are stronger then the FED. They may control the air however they don’t control all of our minds. Happy Birthday and many more to come, Lord willing.

P.S. have you read the U.S. Journal yet? They love you check them out and maybe you can write and article or two for them.

God Bless

Mark

17. Mary T.

Sorry I missed your Birthday but I’m sure you were touched by all your followers, believers & well wishers. You are Loved, more than you know! You are a So Much Better, More Knowledgeable True Leader and economist. You are The President we need, now more than ever!!!
    Happy Belated Birthday,
    Mary T. Grisso

18. Nancy

Happy Birthday to you…….stay healthy and be happy…..we love you Ron Paul!

19. Shelley

Dear Dr. Paul,
    Wishing you a wonderful birthday from my heart! You have made your life one that I regard in the highest esteem of any politician EVER. You are the truth and spirit of civil service. Regardless of the obstacles placed in your path, you never stop spreading your message and I believe God will reward you in kind. You have inspired not only people in the U.S. with your passion for truth, but countless people around the world. Truth cannot be disputed. It’s message is loud and clear. May God bless you and your family. I’m surmising your name will go down in the history books as the Wise One who showed the way. Happy 77th Bday and good health & happiness to you always.

20. Don Folkers

Dr. Paul,

I have read all your books. I support what you have said there. (And that is rare for me.) I urge you to stay active.) Did Rand betray you? And why?

Pastor Don Folkers, 4 Mills Road, Newcastle, ME 04553

21. Petey

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul. Thanks for all that you do.

22. Randi

a belated Happy Birthday to my personal hero, Dr. Ron Paul. I hope you see this page soon, and that, unlike the Republican primary ‘race’ and ‘election results’, it reflects the true number of your followers, many of whom will continue to carry the torch of liberty, freedom, and just plain sanity in our country, until we are no longer able. More than any other public person of my lifetime, I and others I know, respect, admire, and will never forget you. We hope to honor you with our community and political involvement from the time our eyes were first opened by the message you so ably shared, and we wish you many more happy and prosperous years.

23. Ron

Happy Birthday DR. Paul -Your a true CHAMPION in educating the People of this Republic! Keep up your great efforts!

24. Eve In Texas

Thank you, Dr. Paul! You have been the torch that has shown us the true darkness, and now and FOREVER, we will keep up the fight for the Light of Liberty.

P.S. Kick their sorry butts in Tampa! YOU are my PRESIDENT!

25. Daniel George

Happy Birthday Ron,

I’ve been preaching your good word to my friends since your attempt last election. They tell me to stop worrying about American politics, and to try get more involved in our political process. I find it hard to do so, because none of the Canadian politicians (Expect for maybe Elizabeth May) seem to hold true to their values’ and the values’ of their constituents as you do. Please keep spreading your words of peace and limited corporate control on government! Again Happy Birthday, and good luck to you Sir!

Sincerely,
    Daniel George

26. Bob

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND GOD BLESS YOU

27. Elias Karram

A Very Happy Birthday Dr. Paul … A GREAT American … straight as an arrow, a great Visionary … Open your EYES and EARS, America!!!

28. Donna

Wishing a great man a wonderful birthday and a healthy, safe year ahead.
    You have devoted your life to our country and the people in many ways (flight surgeon, OB/GYN and Congressman) and I have great respect and gratitude for all that you have done and continue to do. Please never give up the fight for liberty, auditing the Fed and our Constitutional rights. We need you. You seem to be the only one in Washington with his head on straight. What a shame that the mold was broken after you. God bless you. May you live a very long life. Never compromise your principles!! You are right on! Maybe you can rub off on some of the brain dead people in Washington?! Thank you for giving us hope.

29. JIMMY E RUMSEY

Happy Birthday and many more President Paul lets show em at the convention there is another candidate still in this race and his name is President Paul soon they WILL HEAR US RESTORE OUR COUNTRY DR PAUL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND RETURN FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE NOT THE GOVERNMENT GOVERNMENTS DON’T LIVE TOGETHER PEOPLE DO GET RID OF THE OPPRESSIVE IRS AND USELESS FEDERAL RESERVE FOR LIBERTY. AS PATRICK HENRY SAID ALL THOSE YEARS AGO GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH. HAPPY HAPPY B DAY PRESIDENT PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIM

30. Evelyn

Happy birthday Ron Paul! Thank you for all that you do!!!! God bless!!

31. jerry saylor

Your one of a kind Dr Paul and thats a damn shame

32. Deus Gunza

Happy Birthday Ron Paul!

33. Carol

Yours is the voice of truth and reason. Thanks for your tireless efforts!
    Happy Birthday!

34. Dorothy Lenz

Thanks for being who you are and for promoting liberty. I am ABSOLUTELY pro RON PAUL !!! Have a wonderful birthday.
    Dorothy

35. Earl a. Perry

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul wishing a very wonderful time on your 77 birthday. You are a great American again Tanks for all you do!!!!