466 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Melinda

LOVE RON PAUL …wish he could be our President!!! I KNOW he would make an awesome POSITIVE difference.

2. kallie

I just read my emails and I missed out on wishing my very favorite candidate Happy Birthday, Happy Year and a Happy Life always. Dr. Paul please run as an independent. Americans are yearning for the truth and I cannot think of anyone more appropriate to tell the truth to the people of this country. I hope and pray you do not retire but you stay on to fight with the people who are seekers of truth and honesty and justice.

God Bless you and keep you. You personify the real America, the America of liberty and compassion.

3. Ed

Happy Birthday Ron!

I hope you have many more good years ahead of you.

Don’t give up the fight, run Independent or along side Gary Johnson….

Thanks for helping me realize that I was not alone in watching this great nation of ours be overcome by greed and corruption.

4. Brett

Dearest Dr. Paul:

God bless you first and foremost! You have awakened many minds to the truth in your continued unwavering pursuit throughout your awesome career. For that I thank you! It saddens me deeply that you may be retiring…perhaps you will reconsider running either with Gary Johnson or as an Independent if that is possible.
    In any event sir, Happy Birthday!!! (many more indeed)
    You are my favorite Patriot! Hope to see you in Tampa…

All my heart,

Brett

5. Sal Princiotta

Dear Dr. Paul,

Wishing you the Happiest Birthday Week, Month and Year ever!

I and many others have had enough of the GOP! We want you as POTUS! If you run we will follow. Does not matter what Party. If you run as an Independent than that is how I’ll vote. You are our last chance to recover our liberty and justice. We have seriously been wronged as Americans, and the truth will set us free. You represent the truth to us. You are our last hope to see things set straight and to save this country from demise. Our happiness and the dreams we have for the happiness of those we love is most secure with your election as President of the United States. Any other President now would be curtains for us. We need You now. Please do what ever you must to prevail and win the presidency. Please take good care of yourself. Get enough rest and nutrition and super foods and good exercise and pleasure with your family. We wish you stay well and happy ALWAYS. YOUR HAPPINESS IS ESSENTIAL TO OUR OWN.
    Much love,
    Sal Princiotta

6. del depaula

Happy Birthday Mr. Paul. Thank-you for your great service to our country.You can have total peace knowing you have tried and suceeded to make a big differance in our lives. My family thans you and we are glad you were born.

Del DePaula

7. Larry C. Lawhon

Dr. Ron Paul,

I send you boxes of Birthday Wishes on your 77th Birthday, Congressman Paul.
    The contents of the boxes could be characterized as both large and small.

I wish for you health, happiness and humor, from the Good Lord above.
    I wish for all the policies, plans & projects you visualized to come to fruition for America, or great nation, that you and I so dearly love.

I wish for you unlimited energy, courage & perservence to hopefully serve in a Romney Cabinet Post.
    One inwhich you could continue to help return America to greatness; An America inwhich we could all boast!

And on your Birthday, keep your chin up, your head held high & know this from me,
    that whatever you decide to do as you move forward, politically, personally or just for posterity, I am 100% behind you, supporting you & your visions to always keep America the Land of the strong and free!

One last note, just so there is no misunderstanding, so let me be clear. I will support our Republican Nominee unless you run as a third party candidate; that will totally change everything for me. Let us know quickly, for the time is near.

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul.

Sincerely,

Larry C. Lawhon
    Cedar Park, Texas

8. Michael

Happy belated Birthday, Dr Paul!!!

You have got my vote 100%!!!!! We have to get America back on the right track before it derails. Abolish the FED and remove their power. Give a man a gun, he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.
    It time we close our boarders and take our country back!

9. Frances Donnelly

Dear Dr. Ron Paul,

I am very happy to join in wishing you a Happy Birthday! I actually am much ;lmore of a Democrate type and will be voting for Obama and the Obama care and all– BUT– I really admire many of your ideas.

I very much admire your questioning the USA ‘s Policing of the World etc. and how you stand up to the other Republicans about this. I also — even tholugh I have never had maijuana myself– really admire your taking a stand about how crazy it is for it to be illegal– and how much unnecessary trouble this causes.

Also, I do ;understand how you — as a MD– would have serious queswtions about Abortion– I myself actually think the fetus is Human– however — I am also “Pro Choice”– even while thinking the fetus is human– it would take me ten more pages to explain this–

There are several other things that I just like about you– for one thing– you are just so much mmore of a “TRUTH TELLER” Honest Person type — and a Gentleman even though a Politician etc.

You are a very good influance upon this country. Also, my own son, thinks you are wonderful, and I do respect his opinions.

So, even though I will be voting for O’Bama– and have the greatest of all repect for him– I really do also love and repect you too, Dr.Paul.

Happy Birthday!

Sincerely,
    Frances Donnelly

10. Karen Vanak

Happy Birthday Ron Paul. I never stopped supporting you. I will write in your name, even if you do not run as an independant. You have a great many supporters, and would be the best choice to lead this country back to what it was intended to be.
    If the Alaskan Govenor can win on write in votes, why can’t you?
    I appreciate you, and wish you many more Birthdays. You are a LEO, which is the sign of a Born Leader.

11. John Vaiarella

May GOD bless you & your family!! You have given me hope when all else has failed, Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul.

12. Evelyn Bone

Very Happy Birthday and many more. May this year find you health, wisdom, love, and still with the great voice for the people. Thank you for speaking up while others remain silent.

13. Harry Florent

Happy Birthday Ron

I am so happy that you are here on this earth, and for being so consistent and focused,
    Ever since you came on the scene, I though oh my God here is a man, a real man of God, someone who isn’t tainted by the system or bought, and has educated himself for the sole purpose of helping others and maybe making an influence on other counties to show, life doesn’t have to be in control of the wealthy elite and we can fight back, understanding the motivations of certain groups of people, who don’t have our interests at heart or allegiance, and developed a set of rules all in the name of greed, power and domination, to make us as sheep and not to be free thinking people trying to be involved and make things better for everyone, in a selfless kind of way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and Thank You Dr. Paul, you have changed my thinking, cured many people and made us brand new and full of life again, knowing we have a real honorable man in Congress, God Bless You and your family.

14. MM

Happy Birthday! I also don’t know where you get the energy to fight the good fight, but I am so glad you have been such an outspoken leader! Our nation needs a strong third party. I also have anxieties it would mostly pull from the right and leave the left stronger than ever. I also would definitely support a constitution-based, financially backed, third party.
    Know you have a made a difference as you celebrate your special day! Keep doing what you are doing – making us aware of the candidates that support liberty and small government. Eventually those people will be a majority in the house and senate and we will get our country back!! Thank you for all you have done. A life well lived.

15. Dr. Diann Taylor

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul. You are my hero.

16. Randy & Janet Royer

You are an inspiration to the young generation and many of us 50 +ers.
    You are a bright light in a sea of political abyss, we thank you!
    Happy 77th birthday and many more.

17. LJ

Happy, Happy Birthday! I don’t know where you get the energy to fight the good fight, but I am so glad you have been such an outspoken leader! Our nation needs a strong third party ——- I have to admit, though, I have anxieties it would mostly pull from the right and leave the left stronger than ever. I would definitely support a constitution-based, financially backed, third party.
    Know you have a made a difference as you celebrate your special day!

18. Tad

Dr. Paul,

Let me start off by saying better late than never. So true in many ways! I wish you my best, surely you had a Happy Birthday! There are words in my head saying “better late than never” Best of Luck, Sir, America needs you! My vote is with you.

19. Gloria

Didn’t read my email yesterday – but Belated Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. Prayers for your success — which is the success of all of us.

20. Georgia Trebing

Happy Birthday !!!
    “Do” for yourself and for the Americans,and continue to win the gift of a presidential candidacy.

Only “YOU” can win!

21. Glyn Davis

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! A great day to continue the fight to save our nation from those who have lost their path to true freedom! Which is (almost) everyone in D.C.
    You are loved!

22. Nansye

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Senator Paul.

Here’s wishing you (and US!!) another 77 more years.

23. Bill Flusek

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. Congress will be lessened significantly by your departure.

24. Darren

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!!!!

25. JESSE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHEERS TO THE MAN WHO CHANGED MY LIFE!

26. Marge

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul! As much as we love, admire and respect you, I am fearful that if you run as a 3rd party candidate, you will split the Romney vote and hand the election to Obama! America can’t afford that!

27. michelle

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!

28. Joyce Medley

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul. May God Bless you and Keep you. You are the hero that America needs now. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do on our behalf.

29. dr butch

happy happy birthday doc ron!!! wishing you the best. keep the hope alive.

30. Dan

Happy Birthday, Ron. Like the sticker an my truck says: you are MY president. What you have done for people like us can not have a value placed on it. Thank you.

31. stantana69

Happy Birthday, Ron!
    Now, lets get down to business! DON’T QUIT!
    Take over Tampa! America needs you! Make the delegates change their minds! Start a write in campaign! Romney and Ryan SUCK!
    I wrote this campaign fight song for you a year ago and put it on YOUTUBE, and only have had 366 hits. FOR GOD’S SAKE, listen to it and use it! It’s free! If I don’t hear it in Tampa, I’m moving to CANADA!http://www.youtube.com/user/stantana69

32. Bryan

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. you could really make every day like a birthday for the US if you stayed in the race. No pressure here. ;)

33. Lee Lindsay Heywood

Happy Birthday!!! If we had a candidate like you to vote for in Canada, I would be supporting you wholeheartedly…something which I’ve never been able to do with any of ours. Hope more Americans realize you are their ONE and ONLY choice for President if they want ANY positive change. God Bless you and protect you always. I love you and what you stand for.
    Lee

34. RB Davis

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul! Please don’t give up the fight for Liberty!

When someone recently said to me with a sigh of worry for the future of the USA, “Looks like we’ll be voting for the lesser of two evils yet again.”, I replied, “But you’re still voting for evil and I refuse to do that. I will always vote my conscience.”. Then he said, “Gosh, if we just had a modern-day George Washington.”. To which, I replied, “We do! What about Ron Paul!? He is a champion of the cause for Liberty! He has been virtually ignored by the mass media and by many Americans who place their trust only in the mass media. Ron Paul has been incredibly disrespected. He has a spotless record in his years as a statesman. He is veteran. He continously fights for Liberty, our Constitution and our soverignty.”. Vote for Ron Paul for President in November!

35. Pete