466 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Nancy

Happy Belated Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!!! Thank you for all your services to true Americans everywhere. Wish I could have been there to celebrate you and your Birthday again. Hope it was the best one yet. You deserve it!!

2. Denise

Happy birthday, Dr. Ron Paul, and many, many more! You have restored our faith in mankind. We cannot thank you enough for all your efforts to return America to it’s former glory. You are my hero. By the way, when are you going to “be back”? Hope we can make it to the next Presidential election, it’s not looking good now. We love you!

3. Terra

Ron Paul: I hope U had a good Birthday…I really do hope U will still Run for president, so I can vote… I WILL VOTE FOR U…. If U don’t run I won’t even vote, cause the others are not worth voting for… We need a president who will stand up for us & not back down like the cowards who we have had in the past.. I agree with what you stand for & we really need you as our president… Thank you for all you stand for… I pray to God that you will be on the presidental ballot & that you will be our next president of the US… God bless you…

4. jeff

Please run 3rd party!!! The USA needs you. You know what is REALLY going on in this silly 2 party system…please run 3rd party!! Millions wait to vote for you!! This is Americas last chance. Dont give up!!!! Happy Birthday to a wonderful man who could end up as big a hero as our founding fathers!

5. Raymond Simons

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul. You and I are the same age. I’ve been in this fight for over half a century and still have a little fight left in me. How about you?

6. Sylvia Ball

Happy Birthday Ron Paul.

7. christine

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul. I just want to say thank you for all you have done and continue to do for our country. You are a true patriot and have given your all to help our country. You will be blessed for everything you have done and continue to do. You are a light, shining in a dark world. You have opened the eyes of many. You have truly made a difference in this world. God bless you and your family.

8. Sadie

From the frist state; Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul,
    Dr. Paul, please consider moving to Delaware, we have had and still have, too many corrupt Politicians leading the state. We need someone to help get our state back on track!
    Hope you have a great day! Please know we, the people are not as stupid as Capital Hill think we are. You are a breath of fresh air, thank you for everything.

9. Dennis Hillderbrand

You are a good man your ideals are best I have ever heard out of a man running for a seat in the plublic office. and I wish you the best of everything. PS I hope you live a long life.

1. Marcy

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!!! We need a US “CHANGE!!”

10. h

Hi Everyone, — Lets all give RON PAUL job offers ! ! ! ! In every state! What I did, which we all can do, is;;; Write In Ron Paul’s name on all our local Ballots whenever there is an incumbent with no one running against them. I wrote in RON PAUL’s name for MULTIPLE Judgeship’s and Town Counsel and for Mayor where I live. Lets give the man JOB OFFERS from everywhere! What a hoot if RON won Magistrate Judge jobs in all 50 states! Surely the MEDIA could No longer ignore THAT! When the Write-In Tally of RON PAUL votes is more than an incumbent Judge or Mayor that has NO OPPONENT running against them ……….. well the effect in the news Nation-Wide would be Hilarious ! ! The man who predicted this economic melt=down and WON IOWA and was ignored, I feel we owe it to him to show Da Love!!! Yeah!

Please copy and paste this on ALL these Comment boards!! Lets give RON PAUL a job offer in every state so that he can move where ever he wants after this boon-doggle of Ignoring him is over !!!! HELP +++ HELP === Lets DO this!!

11. Tom Judd

Happy birthday Dr. Paul, a real patriot and statesmen. A real hero in our times of corruption. A man who cannot be bought. I wish you the best, and only wish you would be our next president.

God bless you and your family.

12. robert maki

Happy birthday to a man of conviction that has stood the test of 20+ years in congress without selling out to aipac/the world banking cartel, and like william wilberforce, did not relent until he had convinced the british parliament to abolish slavery. I hope the slavery to a foreign banking system that controls our government and the world is completed soon, with God’s help.

13. Rhonda

Happy Birthday Dr Paul: to a real statesman…a hero for this generation and many generations to come. Thank you for being such a patient, kind, Christian gentleman of the utmost character.
    You were relentless in getting the truth out to the masses while being sneered and mocked by the media, greedy warmongers and most of Congress. Shame on them.
    I will be forever grateful for the sacrifices and your family has made. May God continue to bless you richly for being such a good and faithful servant of Our Father and also “we the people”. You are this generation’s watchman a voice crying in the wilderness. They are beginning to hear and there’s no going back.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

14. Katherine & Victor Krizan

We want also to wish you a Happy Birthday. Now we have no one to vote for! We do not want to vote for either of the two out there.

15. Linda cantave

Dr. Ron Paul you are a true American hero, you stand for the truth as you see it, I am a Haitian democrat who is very please to have the opportunity to hear your thought about this Country, I am happy and at ease to her your idea I wish you the best birthday and longevity, please don’t stop. I am more an independent seeking the truth,
    love Linda

16. Mark

Happy Birthday and MANY more!

17. Simones

Happy Birthday Dr Ron Paul!!!!!! You not only speak the words I wish to speak on topics I’m aware of and care deeply about …but you have also opened my eyes to other issues. I truly admire you as a human being …and as a leader. You are as honest, sincere, and big hearted as they come. Those qualities complimented with your intelligence and wisdom make you the person that we need to direct our country (and in effect the world) in the right direction. Thank you for all your efforts. PLEASE …keep up your efforts to enlighten people. I will support you and your ideals for the rest of my life. Again …HAPPY BIRTHDAY …and many many more!! Peace and Happiness always. Al :)

18. Paul Rocks!

We need you for another 77 years!! Stay strong

19. Brynda

Dear Dr. Paul,

Hope your birthday was the best ever, (you look much younger than 77) and may YHVH grant you many more. We need you here for a loooong time.
    You are the only hope for our country. Please run as an Independent. Whatever you choose to do, you’ve got my vote in November, even if I must write your name in. I fear for our country and our freedom if you are not elected.
    YHVH’s blessings on you and your family.
    Stay strong and HOLD the LINE!!!!

REVOLUTION NOW!!!!

Most sincerely,
    a devoted fan and fellow patriot

20. Zandy Thompson

To the Good Doctor Paul, There is no one in this still wonderful country that personifies the word “Patriot” more than you. It is you and only you. Your life has been a courageous, heroic and most of all historic contribution to the rest of ours.. THANK YOU!! The best teachers don’t offer the best information, they offer the best inspiration; and you have offer us both…Bless you for that.. Now go FISHING (or run as an Independent)…

21. Ben Kidd

God Bless you Dr. Paul…Happy belated Birthday.
    You are a flicker of light in a otherwise
    dark and ethically challenged Congress…

22. gary clough

happy birthday I hope all your silver coins go past 70 dollars soon

23. Matthew Vega

Happy Birthday Ron, you have my vote in November. I celebrate my birthday in November, and best gift I could receive is President Ron Paul.

A shinning light in growing darkness. Nothing is more frustrating than not knowing why. Truth brings peace, and your campaign bears truth. Glenn Beck’s Fox News show explained your constitutional approach to government, and yet he and other republicans have been herded into supporting Romney. The Federal Government has gotten so powerful, many think it better to support the wrong candidate, than to be on the wrong side of an election. You have exposed the international power herding Americans from one bad choice to another. I refuse to choose between evils; I choose Ron Paul. I will not waste my vote. I will vote Ron Paul.

One candidate would have the Federal Government collect ever growing taxes on the claim (Federal) government must aid the disadvantaged. The other candidate would have the Federal Government collect ever growing taxes on the claim we must pay down the debt and let the poor take care of the poor. They cleverly avoid recognizing the roles of local and state government. Every failure of State Government has been used to move power and resources away from the People and towards Washington, or even higher. Hate of overbearing local government is poor reason to trust a federal government, accessible only to the jet-set mega rich. The only reason either of the two party candidates have any crediblity, is because few see the dark pools of money, most probably international money, supporting these candidates, and even fewer know the nefarious agendas of the powers providing the money. The response to civil strife has been to concentrate power and resources into an ever growing dictatorial Federal Government, instead of reforming all levels of government.

I could go on and on, and I will, but not here. It is a great temptation to share with you how greatly my eyes have been opened by you, Judge Napolitano, Patrick Byrne, Max Keiser and Glenn Beck. Your stump speeches revive the american spirit as defined by our great constitution. I can never repay you for the comfort your passionate campaign of truth has given me. The young are hungry for the truth, and I hope you continue your campaign to educate.

It is better to vote Ron Paul, then to curse the darkness.

24. Paul Newberry

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul.
    Thank you for ALL that you do.
    GO RON GO!!!

25. sergio

Happy birthday Ron Paul,you are the only one who cares about us

26. Cliff Messina

Happy birthday Dr. Paul. Thanks for all you have done!

27. Barbara

Happy Birthday Ron Paul

28. David Sheradon

Dear Dr. Paul,
    Many happy returns on your Birthday. You have been the truest Champion of Liberty and Economic Freedom, Protector of Savers and Retirees, Light in Darkness, the Torch of Lady Liberty. Thank you for bravely speaking truth to Power. Thank you for grilling Fed Chairmen on the coals of Inconvenient Truths. Your struggles on behalf of our Founding Principles have benefited me and countless citizens on countless occasions. May the Lord bless you and your efforts. “Never give up. Never give up. Never give up.”

29. Matt

Dr. Paul,
    Your message of freedom has inspired many and given hope to many including myself. I wish you a Happy Birthday. I hope that you never giver up the fight, I will vote for you no matter what this coming election, granted your still running. I have not heard much recently about your progress, I was reading my e-mail and received a message that it was your birthday. Dr. Paul if I had a strong army behind me you would be president of the United States right now. God bless you and I believe that you are the last true hope for our country, I fear what will come if you are not elected.

30. Cecile

Happy belated Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!! Thank you for all you have done and are doing to save our Beloved America and thank you for supporting our troops. I would love to see you become our next President and help us get our country back on the right track. May God bless you, our dear loyal Patriot, and keep you healthy and safe!

31. Rebecca Kirschmann

Dr. Paul, Happy Belated birthday to a true statesman. A year ago I did not even really know what you stood for and what you were about, which I apologize for not finding out earlier and just going along with the “Republican politicians” instead of a statesman that represents republicanism. It is a pleasure to have someone in Washington I can trust and am proud to have voted for in the Ohio primary. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. And may God richly bless you for being a truly honest and trustworthy person. God Bless, Becca Kirschmann

32. Gene Greek

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr PAUL Lets go we are ready for the revolution

33. Nicole Carlson

Ron Paul, I have seen what this world does to the HONEST GUY and I am so sorry that you were ignored for the Republican ticket. I will write you in if you don’t run INDEPENDENT…at any rate, I am your supporter. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are 16 years ahead of me, and really looking good! Keep healthy and happy.

Nicole Carlson
    Shingle Springs, CA

34. Doreen

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Dr. Ron Paul. I believe in what you are saying and I hope you become the President of the United States, before we are to far in the depths of despair. I have voted for you and will every time you run for the presidence. Good Luck and God Bless you.

35. Karolyn Doebbler

Belated Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul and may you have many more. God bless you and yours for all the hard work and teaching people about what is going on in our country and for waking many up! May you be our next President of the United States! Ron Paul 2012 or none at all!

1 11 12 13