Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!

Ron Paul is celebrating his 77th birthday today!

Submit your birthday wishes as a comment to this post! Let’s have a show of support for Ron Paul that the establishment will never forget!

Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!

1. Thanks for all you have done to show us the Federal Reserve Fraud.
    In my own way I will keep up your good work.
    Happy Birthday and God Bless you.
    I’m 8l and hope to be at the BIG PARTY fairly soon.
    I plan on speaking with you there when you get there.
    But stay here for a good while and keep working.
    You’re doing great!!

Don Killoren

2. You are the finest representative the people could have. Please don’t abandon us. We’re counting on you. We want you to be our Present. And, like Tracy, I’m still voting for you, too!

Carolyn Wilson

3. Jackie Siegelman

Dr. Paul,
    Wishing you a very “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” and fun-filled celebration on your special day!!

4. God Bless you and Happy Birthday Ron Paul! May our nation give birth to more men like you!

5. Dear Dr./Congressman Paul,

Happy Birthday.

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday surrounded by your family and friends. We, your supporters, love you, and wish we could be there with you to celebrate. We want you to be our President. Then we would have a present of ALL the people. I wish I could go to the rally in Tampa but I don’t have the means to do so. I wish I could attend all of your rallies.

Again, Happy Birthday, and may God bless you always.

Carolyn Wilson

6. Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more! God Bless

7. Happy Birthday Mr Paul. Our only hope in this troubled world.

8. Thank you for all you’ve done and tried to do. We depend on you, and there are so few we can depend on. Happy Birthday!

9. I am still voting for you Ron!!!! I believe in you to do the right thing for our lives. Happy Happy Birthday!!! to the most outspoken truthful man in America We want honesty in a president? Then Ron Paul is our man…Vote for him regardless…I am!!!!

10. Dear Dr. Paul,
    best wishes on your 77th birthday! Despite your nomination being essentially ‘blocked’ by the established powers, it was definitely not in vain. You have started a movement to restore and preserve liberty, and I don’t think it will not stop. I think as things continue to deteriorate in the future, more people will begin to see the light. Let’s just hope we aren’t past the point of no return when that happens. Personally speaking, you have restored my faith that at least some people in politics have the best interests of our country and people at heart. Nice to see that not everyone is a sell-out. I wish you many more birthdays, and I will continue to support you, Rand, and your cause(s). God bless.

11. Happy Birthday Mr. Paul. Don’t know if my notes got thru to you while you were still campaigning for Pres but my eyes were really opened by your books and words and speeches and so on. The mainstream types, as you predicted, talk about anything and everything but the issues. Are all of the Neros fiddling while Rome burns?…..unhappily I think so. All the very best to you and yours and many happy returns. By the way, 43 years ago August 20, 2012, I became a father for the first time so yesterday we celebrated my older son Darren’s 43rd. August 20th has obviously been a very special day for many decades.

Fred

12. Happy B-Day Ron Paul. It was wonderful meeting you in New Hampshire.
    Your family was very polite and sincere too.
    Maine needs to be recognized as deservent of casting its vote for you because you earnt it. You surpass the “presumed candadate” in ability to help run this country.

13. Happy Birthday Mr. Paul and thank for all your hard work and dedication on behalf of the American people and liberty lovers everywhere. You are a light shining in the darkness and an inspiration to us all. I wish there were more like you.

14. Have a wonderful Birthday Mr. Paul. You are truly a ‘prophet’ and deserve everything that is good.

Many, many more for you sir.

The people of this country and others know now what we need to do. You’ve woken us up and taught us that.

Ontario, Canada

15. Dear Dr. Paul:

Thank you for your great service in Congress and hope you continue your efforts to promote “peace and prosperity.” It’s hard to have prosperity when the federal government is spending billions of dollars on war.” Happy Birthday!

16. As a past resident from South Texas and one who has voted for and have great respect for Ron Paul, best wishes for a happy birthday. As a libertarian, I also fervently hope that many of Dr. Paul’s ideas are part of the Republican party-line.

17. Phil and Maryann Schneider

Congressman Ron Paul: Happy Birthday!!! You look wonderful! “Thank You” for opening up the eyes of so many Americans. You will go down in history as being one of the great statesmen of America. Because of you, the Tea Party will keep growing and with the grace of God, our country will become great again.

18. Happy birth day Dr. Paul and many many more. What do we do now?

19. Happy birthday Dr. Ron Paul!

Best of luck to you and Mitt, I think you are an excellent choice for V.P.! I have been through living hell thanks to the Obama administration. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Thanks for all your and Mitt’s hard work!

Mimette Romney

20. Carmen Scherubel

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul…you give us HOPE. Thank you for all you do for us. Love, Carmen