Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!

Ron Paul is celebrating his 77th birthday today!

Submit your birthday wishes as a comment to this post! Let’s have a show of support for Ron Paul that the establishment will never forget!

Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!

1. ¨Blessed are the peacemaker for they will be called sons of God¨

Long life to Dr. Paul!!!

2. Happy birthday Dr. Paul!
    You'll forever have my vote!

3. Sergio Tkacevski

Dear Congressman Ron Paul.

My mother and I wish you a very happy birthday. Greetings to your wife Carol Paul and your family.

Please stay in the race. Please do not drop out of the race. America need you more than anything else in the world.

My mother and I are here to support you all the way.

We hope that you will win the nomination for President. I am so impreesed how well you speaks about Liberty, Consitution, your ideas and issues.

Thank you, Dr. Paul for speaking to the truth.

Your handicapped U.S. Citizen,

Sergio Tkaczevski.

4. Happy Belated Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul. I am voting for you on Election Day because you stand for common sense. I hope to be around to wish you a Happy Birthday when you reach 100!
    Best Wishes,
    Barbara Mangano

5. Happy Belated Birthday Dr. Ron Paul. I am voting for you on Election Day because you are the right person for our Country. I hope to be around to wish you Happy Birthday when you reach 100!
    Best Wishes, Barbara Mangano

6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Can't thank you enough for what you do.
    You're my hero.
    Love ya!!!!

7. I have always had great respect for you.You are the best and I wish there were more like you.

8. Happy birthday, Ron Paul!
    May God bless you for all you do.

Debbie Trayner

9. Happy birthday sir! And may you enjoy many more. Your service to your fellow Americans, the cause of liberty and the principles upon which our Nation was founded has been immeasurable. When and from whence comes such another?

10. Charlie Ellenburg

Happy Birthday Doctor Paul, you are my hero

11. Hi Ron Paul. No wonder I like you. We both have the same birthday. Have a happy one and a bless one. Take care

12. Happy Birthday Sir,

Like wine you seem to get better with age. Thank you for always challenging the listener to keep up with the lecture lol. I know it isn't always easy being the smartest man in the room. Albeit not that difficult when you are surrounded by those who wouldn't be qualified to run my company, no less the country. On your 77th birthday I'm inclined to invoke the words of another statesman Ben Franklin who said "We must hang together, for we most certainly will hang seperately". Gods speed and Happy Birthday.

Peter New Jersey

13. Happy 77th birthday!
    We need your revolutionary input for our country to improve. Thank you for giving us fresh optimism!

Wendy G.
    Bonita Springs, Fl

14. Stay strong and keep up the fight, we need you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. PAUL

15. FELIZ CUMPLEANOS !!!!!!

QUE CUMPLA MUCHOS MAS.

FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul

Keep it up; because a pair of 7's beats a pair of losers!

17. Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul!

I won't be satisfied, until you are our President of the United States!

Best wishes,
    Don Gilbert Polly
    Naples, FL

18. Hi dr paul!

Itt is also my birthday today. I was unware that i was in such distinguished
    Company!
    Please "keep punchin"; we are all still beind you, waiting for instructions.
    We need to get your name and message back out there! Maybe your campaign could hire some of the vast unemployed.

Peace and birthday wishes!

Ellen in New Jersey

19. Happy Birthday Ron Paul!
    Thank you for knowing and telling the truth about the corrupt central bankers. Thank you for remaining steady over the years in your message and beliefs. Thank you for not being "bought" by "them" If the masses really knew the truth, you'd be elected President hands down. Unfortunately these powers that be are indeed masters of deception and also control what we see and hear from the press. Keep up the good work and enjoy your birthday!

20. I will vote for you I think you would be a great president. You know what is going on and the other are just for the money to the rich. and don't care about the people. My birthday is the 26 of this month so happy birthday to you.