248 responses to “Ron Paul: Stop Nation Building & Cut Military Spending to Keep Us Free and Safe”

1. babyjenb

i love you, doc <3

2. GreenWhiteHB

Youre absolutely right. The people in my country are also brainwashed. Last week, our highest court was so under pressure that they allowed Merkel to use Military troops INSIDE the country. It would be the first time since WWII. If there would be a error attack or something else, she could mobilise over two or three million soldiers. What are they planning for??? Something strange is going on in our countires….

3. GreenWhiteHB

Thank you for the answer. Here, Ron Paul was NEVER mentioned in any media. CNN is the only american channel in germany, they present Paul as a crazy old man, and i had a lot of trouble with my boss, because i could only see him in the presidential race debates at 3am in the morning. His idea with gold and silver is very popular in Germany, Switzerland and Austria too. If he wins, he will transform America into an economic powerhouse again, like it should be.

4. misanthrope013

sad but true friend. the owners are robbing the people of their rights…they do this with trickery. anything they possibly can to enslave people. i am now accepting that they are in fact satanists. because no conscious being with a heart would dare choose their love of power over the power of love. its a cruel reality. do some research, and be VERY critical, for its this critical thinking that allows you sift through the bullshit and tricks.

5. radroofer

If you hate the fed you’re a Libertarian. If you hate big government you’re a Libertarian. If you’re tired of the US debt you’re a Libertarian. If you hate the lobbyists you’re a Libertarian. If you love the Constitution you’re a Libertarian. If you’re tired of all these unconstitutional wars you’re a Libertarian.

If you’re a Libertarian take a sharpie with you and VOTE FOR RON PAUL!

6. doglick131

America is DEAD..
    we cant elect the right candidate because of the electorial college vote, i think its C-R-A-P!!
    we should have a popular vote..
    i will not vote in 2012, or possibly ever again, i have lost faith in the whole system…
    Republican, and Democrats are two fruits picked from the same tree…
    both Obama, and Romney are jokes, and bad choices, and i’ve seen better heads on a mugs of beer..
    the American voting system make me want to vomit!!!
    Ron Paul is the best choice.

7. GreenWhiteHB

I couldnt believe that they are people in america who can only survive with food stamps. Is this true? In the richest and powerful country in the world? Oh mein Gott!!!!!!

8. ChapterzMC

Sorry, I thought I read you were from UK.

9. ChapterzMC

Don’t put Americans in a group, I agree with you that the majority of this population is brainwashed, but I’m proud to be American, proud to be born on the land I’m from, but I’m shamed of today’s corrupted government that are fucking our country up. I guarantee the majority of UK’s population is also brainwashed by the corrupted governments over there… just be proud you know the truth and let other Brits know too.

10. AhayahBenel

Hahahahah 389 to1 you suck

11. ChapterzMC

If this man doesn’t become president, prepare for another 4 years of hell(Worse then the puppet Obummer)

12. MadWorldRadio

FIRE JESSE BENTON, then talk your grand daughter into divorcing his trator ass!

13. shumanitutonkaowachi

Your right, I will do that. Great Idea. Thank You

14. Kathy McCann

Happy Birthday SIR!!! Thank you for being sincere /honest and so logical. You give me hope and courage to stand up for freedom and my beliefs. Many more..we need you.!

15. AhayahBenel

I think Ron paul is doing a better Job as president right now and he’s not even in office. I think he has the support of the people and the people will follow him even if he’s not nomminated and I think they should, let’s show this Government who’s boss, IT IS WE THE PEOPLE, TOGETHER WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL!

16. MassReview

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I

17. Jack

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul,

I wish you well. Thanks for educating a lot of the young people. Your comments are always clear as a bell to me. I wish that America could realize what they’re missing by not choosing you as the next US President. I truly respect you.

Jack / Chicago

18. razer167

The sad thing is Mitt Romney was picked to win from the start.. just look at the donations hes received and who from, they came for the same people that got bush and black man Obama elected.. hey everyone theirs a black man in power, that means the us must be legit. No more corruption now.. CHANGE!!! (There was no racism intended there, i just personally believe the banks picked a black guy to try and show the USA is a real democracy after all,, You know, they had to after they staged 911

19. megatroll

I want to take you seriously, but then I looked at your country. And honestly, you look like a fascist. If people like you open their mouths, it makes America look bad.

20. razer167

I agree they (the shadow government) wont let you win but u will still make a difference.. It might just take 20 years or something but it will happen.. We the people of the planet have to be careful because the rich people of this planet want us dead.. they want the planet for themselves, for their children. we have to realise we have psychopaths are in power…

21. Rockyeeful

I want to take you seriously, but then I looked at your channel. And honestly, you look like an idiot. If people like you like Ron Paul, it makes Ron Paul look bad.

22. FreedomsReigning

Not seeking the nomination from the floor?

23. J M Damon

Sorry I was away from the computer and failed to wish Ron Paul “Happy Birthday!”
    He is the same vintage I am. Remember that “it is better to vote for someone you like and lose than vote for someone you don’t like and win.” Consider that trying to choose the lesser evil, as the majority of Americans do, is a deadly political game. Given the deceptive nature of evil, the greater evil will appear the lesser!

24. megatroll

The only sane American presidential candidate.
    I’m from Europe and I support Ron Paul.
    You fat brainwashed, lazy basdards should get your ass up and do the same! It’s a fucking SHAME that people such as me (FOREIGNERS) have to point that out!
    American people, if you have a single bit of dignity left in your bodies and are willing to end this gigantic fascist military empire, get this doctor in office!
    Sincerely yours, “the rest of the world”.
    Peace

25. nasir malik

I really like Ron Paul to be our President. He has great ideas to save this nation and lead it to peace and prosperity. I hope he wins as independent make the history.

26. zedubman

would be nice for a personal statement to the grassroots support updateing all as to whats happening in the RP camp and how the future is panning out according to the good DR PAUL.

27. 1500Ranger

Ron Paul is like our JKM. You must vote for him!

28. TheJuzziBear

What a stupid comment. How on earth did you come up with that comparison?

29. pjones4491

ON PAUL IS NOTHING BUT A CONTROLED OPPOSITION. YOU ALL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS GOTTA REMEMBER ALL POLITCIANS JOB IS TO KEEP ALL THINGS THE SAME!!!!!! ALSO YOU YALL GOTTA REMEMBER THAT PRESIDENTS NOWADAYS ARE NOTHING BUT A PUPPERT AND A FIGUREHEAD THAT MEANS THE PRESIDENT DOESNT TRUELY RUN THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!

30. usexoticsltd

They spend trillions (of our dollars) murdering innocent civilians in sovereign nations across the globe, but somehow they can’t seem to notice the Russian nuclear sub that recently spent WEEKS in the Gulf of Mexico. What they do has nothing to do with “defense”.

31. TheHambo58

Yep!!! And that would include almost everyone in Wasington D.C. !!!!

32. TheHambo58

Win or lose Hitler was the ruler of Nazi Germany too!!!

33. TheHambo58

I agree with you. I wonder how many people here in the U.S. know about the real motive behind Obama care? I wonder if they know that its already a law that every American will have to be microchiped by 2014 or be denied all health care. I wonder if people will ever wake up!!!

34. TheHambo58

You said it !!! You are exactly right. I just don’t get it when people can be so blind. None of the big networks are covering anything thats really happening. Its all propaganda.

35. Turtlebomb11

I really wish Mitt Romney was kicked out of the nomination. Ron Paul represents our rights, but it’s getting to the point we need to stand up for our own rights. We need to stand together!