What Should Ron Paul Do Now?

Photo by Gage Skidmore

What should Ron Paul do now?

• Prepare for an Independent run (53%, 5,975 Votes)
  • Don't support Romney and try to slowly take over the GOP (20%, 2,299 Votes)
  • Join Gary Johnson as Libertarian VP candidate (15%, 1,686 Votes)
  • Support Romney as GOP nominee to maximize Rand's chances for 2016/2020 (9%, 992 Votes)
  • Officially drop out of the race and retire from politics (3%, 299 Votes)

Total Voters: 11,251

Loading ... Loading ...

Photo by Gage Skidmore.

1. I hope Ron Paul gets a much deserved rest and that he continues to teach this generation in the way to understand our constitution and the dynamics of the rule of law. I learned so much from him in the elections and looked forward to every broadcastI hope Ron Paul keeps on teaching us what he knows so the next time around our young people will be more prepared..

2. I am so very sorry you were not registered as a write in candidate. I chose Tom Hoefling as he comes as close to your ideas and he accepts NO campaign contributions! I am promoting him on FaceBook and can only pray something miraculous happens. I pledged my support to you, Ron Paul and swore I would NOT vote for Obama or Romney. So my conscience is clear!

3. I fully endorse Ron Paul as a president and give him due credit, as such being that he has not flip flopped on any matter to boost anyone’s ego in the media. I have never been political nor voted in my life and now that I am more aware of the worlds history and where we came from. We’re leading ourselves into destruction with letting the machine win over and over again. Even if Ron is elected and is assassinated. He will go down in history and his name will echo in our schools and will hopefully wake up the brainwashed citizens of this country. If you look at our dollar bills made by the fed. Which state on them… “In GOD we trust”…. what do you think that means??? When they have Masonic and illuminati signs on the american dollar bills??? G.O.D(Gold,Oil,Drugs)… things they are spending our tax dollars on to make them more money and throw us into more debt to line their pockets. Starting wars and building bases in other countries to apply threat and police the world because they want to own all the oil and keep printing money and thinking ohh well we can just keep putting it on our petrodollar tab we created.. Reason why gaddafi was killed because they US was like…well fuck you if you wont trade oil with us and will only trade in another currency because ours is plummeting with our piss poor debt to income/spending rate. Soon the dollar bill will be a piece of paper you wipe your ass with. Because thats how worthless it’s going to become if WE THE PEOPLE don’t rise up and revolt against this kind of madness going on! The government should be afraid of us, not the other way around.

4. Maybe it’s not quite time for Ron Paul’s presidential term. He faces sure death from the global elites. Not enough Americans are awake to the reality of the truth in this country due to media content control. Next election whether normal election date or by economic collapse, etc. would be safer for him. I thank you, Dr. Paul, from the bottom of my heart, for your hard work, honesty, and love you have given Americans in our time of need. Don’t sacrifice your life unnecesarily when Americans aren’t ready to stand up and back you by a majority against this rogue regime! Be safe, we will be waiting for your leadership when it’s time. Thank you, and godspeed.

5. You claim to believe in freedom but are willing to vote for someone who will not get enough votes to win this election (the future maybe) but will take another 4 years of a pres who does not believe in freedom such as obama. Next election your Ron Paul will not have the opportunity to run as we will be a socialist country run by the current adm. Look ahead I am not overly fond of Romney but feel he Ian least believes in freedom.

• All Romney believes in is money. The race is fudged and rigged anyway, and it’s a win-win situation for the same controllers of both parties. I will not vote for either candidate of the New World Order. Should we just dissent from the phony election? Is that a better choice? Remember who wrote/assisted in ObamaCare. The lesser of both evils again. It’s a joke.

Happy Birthday to my hero, Dr. Ron Paul!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

6. RNC=DNC=CCCP

“The GOP is smarter than we”!

While, We The People, have hopes of saving our Nation — THEY, the GOP Elite, have none.

We are idealistic — believers that Truth, Liberty and Justice will eventually prevail, thus saving US from imminent economic collapse and the loss of all freedoms!

The GOP Establishment has no such illusions — THEY want to assure that ONLY THEY and THEIR OWN have first dibs on the choices pieces of meat, when the carving of the American People starts. THEY do not want rejuvenation of the Republican Party, nor is stagnation enough — PURGING is needed, so THEY are first in line to pick our bones clean when the economic collapse starts. (Same goes for the Dems in power).
    ——————————————————————————-

We, the Real American People (the producers), are the HOST — and THEY, the Non-Producers, are the Parasites!

While the Host was strong and healthy in the past — the parasites fed well with little notice on OUR loss.

But, NOW the Parasites have become GREATER than the HOST — meaning in order to survive, THEY have to suck MORE blood out of US than we can produce for ourselves, let alone THEM.

Realizing this, THEY are preparing the road ONLY for THEMSELVES and THEIR OWN to strip our carcass clean (after they’ve sucked US dry).
    ————————————————————————

Now, back to working two jobs Real Americans, so you can produce some more to feed THEM longer…until THEY are finally ready to send you to the glue factory… (“Animal Farm” by George Orwell).

7. Dr. Ron Paul:

Please please run as an Independant. I have never voted for a Republican condidate, but I was ready to vote for you. I hated to see what the Republican’s are all about, and what they did to you, by changing the law during their convention. What a Millionaire guy will do? Like Mitt Rommney? He sure did shows us what he can do, he had his lawyer’s change the law. Obviously money/bribe can help him. His lawyer’s cannot stop the taxpayer’s voice, WE THE PEOPLE. Both parties are not trustworthy, or credible anymore. We need another party, but for now, WE NEED YOU DESPERATELY, I BEG YOU TO RUN AS AN INDEPENDANT, you will save us all from the disaster ahead of us, by the Wall Street crooks, and the corrupt Financial institutions.

Thank you.

8. andrew garganeous

ron paul or chuck norris

9. Rand is NOT Ron Paul. Not even close.

10. It is time for you to either support Mitt/Paul or no one at all, DO NOT wright in ron’s name if you do, you will be subjecting the rest of us to another 4 years of hell. I was a supporter of yours until the bunch of you poor sports crashed the RNC you all are acting like a bunch of spoiled little brats, and are an embarrassment to the human race . Just because our precious little ron did not get what he needed to be in the running, You feel it is ok to screw the rest of the country. Look in the mirror to see who is facilitating the Dems on ruining this once GREAT COUNTRY.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 20

11. First I would like to thank Dr Paul for starting this movement!
    The best man America has seen.
    Shame on the media and shame on RNC.
    I for one well do a write in. check Other and insert Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 4

12. Congressman Paul needs to do nothing. His SUPPORTERS need to do whatever they can to make sure that Gary Johnson earns a ticket into the presidential debates. If the libertarian viewpoint is put in front of the american public, they will respond. So what if Johnson’s not elected, that’s not the point, it’s about the message and making the political machine learn that we will not be ignored.

I want to thank Congressman Paul from the bottom of my heart. For the education he gave this country in the last two elections, and for his disciplined service spanning multiple decades. We are losing something very special this year.

13. If not now, when? If not Ron, who?
    This train is screaming down the track, the brakeman is asleep, and the engineer is hiding in the head!
    The system we have all inherited is so broken that rules are ignored. I think the writers of the Constitution are spinning in their graves. The two party system is broken!
    While watching the GOP convention I’m getting sick to my stomach.
    We have enough time to make this work! VIVA THE REVOLUTION….
    VIVA RON PAUL

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 4

14. A vote for “the lesser of two evils”

IS STILL A VOTE FOR EVIL!!!!

Since I turned 18 I have voted for 3rd party candidates ( last 3 elections ), not just for POTUS but for every office 3rd party candidates run for (and when there is no 3rd party candidate… the R & D stays blank). People always tell me “Your throwing away your vote”, and I reply “You are throwing away our life, liberty and freedom with your vote”.

Ron Paul is the only Republican I’d ever vote for…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 29 Thumb down 5

• So throw away your vote and in four years he will not be able to run for pres as we will be a socialist country

• It’s not throwing away your vote! It’s doing what you believe is best. Nan…I would be willing to bet you are in the age group of 50-68. This age group primarily tends to conform. Why? I do not know, but you are the very ones responsible for the situation we are in. I being in my 30’s will not continue this approach of “oh just be quiet and do what’s best” attitude! I’m willing to face the consequences of my decisions and be accountable for the choices I make. I will write in Ron Paul, just as I did in 2008. I will not vote for anyone for any position that I do not believe in. Ever!

Respectfully but you seriously need to wake up.

Lisa

• I read you post this morning and I have been thinking about it all day. I am in that age group and it makes me so sad. What happen to us? We were the ones who got the vote for 18 year olds. We were the ones who worked so hard to end the Viet Nam war. We were idealistic when we were young, but I guess we just gave up. We had no idea in those days how corrupt the government was. We were branded as unpatriotic commie pinko hippies. I am so glad that there are young people who are willing to stand up for what they believe in. I will vote for the good doctor. I challenge all the old hippies to reignite that old passion and take a stand. And will someone please explain how Romney is any better than Obama?

15. What should he do? RETIRE. I also recommend electro shock therapy.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 28

16. Whether Ron Paul is elected President or not, he’s more of a leader, a President, and an American than any political facade they ever have, or ever will plant in the Oval Office.

-But he should definitely run Independent.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 4