What Should Ron Paul Do Now?

311 Responses

Photo by Gage Skidmore

[poll id="81"]

Photo by Gage Skidmore.

Processing your request, Please wait....

311 responses to “What Should Ron Paul Do Now?”

1. Chuck Kimzey

Run independant, Im still going to vote for you. everyone I know still wants you in the race. The Country needs you man!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

2. Sarah and John

Dear Ron Paul,

Please run as an independent because we don’t want either Romney nor Obama to lead this country. We need a leader who cares about us the people and not his/her party interest.

Happy Birthday!

Sarah and John Rice

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

3. sid babula

Happy b-day Mr Paul. I wish you the best in the coming years.I know you care and thats what hurts me and all true americans,to see the insanitiy that we face. When will it end?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

4. Franco

Stay in run for president everyone I know is voting for you Ron Paul go all the way don’t get pushed out of the race, if your not on the ballet we all will write you in.

America needs you as our next president of the United States of America.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

5. Tony T.

Dr.Paul
    You must break from the republican lies that are constantly used against you and against the truth, otherwise you become a party to those lies. Both Obama and Romney follow an identical course using different routes. These routes are disasterous to Democracy and to the Constitution. Whether you win or lose by breaking away, you will get the opportunity to speak to the people and let them become aware of the truth. The truth is far more important than party.

6. Gabriella Dance

Ron I’m voting for you as President whether you are running or not. I was to young to vote last time… but if I vote for anyone else I’ll have a guilty conscience.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

7. Daryl

Ron Paul Happy Birthday Our REPUBLIC is gone and you are the only PATROIT THAT IS FOUNDING FATHER PRINCIPLES please consider running INDEPENDANT as both seats are extremely CORRUPT and are not FIXABLE,Ron have a beautiful special day!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

8. steve

dr. pual im writing in your name for president of this country , as our last hope for change that obama could never do. or will. steve

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

9. Don Brown

Happy Birthday sir. Please run for President. I want to vote but will not vote if I have to choose between Romney and Obama. I won’t win if I run but you sir, have a shot. So run.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

10. Ron Horn

Mr. Paul, if you do not run as an independent, my family and friends will write you in as our vote for president. A vote for Obama or Romney, is a vote against the people of this country. Give us hope Mr.Paul. Please run as an independent.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

11. Abe

Happy birthday Ron. The convention hasn’t started yet. It aint over til the fat lady sings. Everyone that’s not a sheeple sees what the GOP and the lame stream media is doing. “Don’t give up the ship”!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

12. Randall

Retire from politics and go on a speaking tour or some other way to help raise the level of awareness and move the thoughts of americans toward more common sense.

1. Paul

And then who would be President? I’ll tell ya who, either way it would be a lying sack of $hit. Ron Paul for Pres or nobody.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

13. Riazzo

Happy Birthday Ron!

Please do NOT split the vote but running independent! We must defeat this new socialists movement taking over our Country.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

I respect your views and supported you throughout this race, but the time has come to stand together.

Have a Great Day!

14. Jolene

The liberty movement needs to come together. If Gary Johnson and Dr. Paul united, we would be a force to be reckoned with. Otherwise. we are divided. It’s simple. Happy birthday Dr. Paul. See you in Tampa.

15. Bob Tupper

I will not ever EVER vote for an establishment Republican or Democrat. They are what has been destroying our country all my life. A vote for either is a vote for tyranny. I will write in Ron Paul. The only reason I would consider Republican is to vote for Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

1. Jolene

If you want to waist a vote and divide the movement, that is fine. I hope more than anything that Dr. Paul pulls off snagging the nomination. If not, please consider voting for Gary Johnson. Keep the liberty movement united!

16. robin

It appears some of the “so called” Ron Paul supporters are locked into the same GOP mindset we have been fighting in my area and that is the ultimate goal has to be to get Obama out and put in another head of the same monster=Romney. It appears you have not learned anything this year and have a moral and ethical compass that blows with the wind. You can not compromise integrity, so by voting for Romney you have ultimately sanctioned everything that this man stands for and has done by allowing things to unfold as they have. His hands are stained not just during this primary process but during his entire career. Keep in mind he never served a day in the military and avoided the draft. None of his sons have served, yet he is all too eager to send other people’s loved ones off to die or come home maimed for life. When will people wake up? Tax evasion(what is he hiding), soliciting foreign contributions, in bed with the prime minister of Israel, in bed with banksters, corporations, looked the other way in election and voter fraud, and the list goes on and on…I have to vote my conscience and why nothing ever changes. Those that are voting for Romney now have failed the most important test….Obviously they learned nothing from Ron Paul…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

1. LFRD

No, I think it isn’t that way. I truely think America is afraid of division of votes or Obama will indeed win another term and America will see alot of blood shed. I’m ok with revolution, but not alot of Americans can stomach it. I love Ron Paul.

17. Sonny

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 34

1. john

YOU SIR ARE A USELESS IDIOT

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 21

2. Paul

Sonny, you said ” out here in LaLa land “. “Out here” would imply that you sir are in LaLa land. And I know there are many others there with you. As for the rest of us who actually have common sense, we will vote for Ron Paul!

18. Nick Ford

Happy Birthday, Ron! You have my vote. I’ll be writing you in if I have to!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 24 Thumb down 0

19. R.W. Goettge

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul. May God bless you richly.

I voted for you here in Virginia in the Primary. Unfortunately we didn’t have enough momentum to secure the GOP ticket. You by far would make a better President then Obama or Romney in my humble opinion.

However, I beleive job one now has to be a laser focuson getting President Obama out of office. That being said, I would hate to see your voters stop supporting the GOP and dilute their votes to the point that Obama is relected!

Romney isn’t the best choice by a long shot however he is the best between the 2 people that appear now to have an honest chance of winning this election.

If you could join Romney’s team as a Cabinet member and correct or eliminate if necessary as many as possible the US Treasury, IRS, Department of Education, and the Department of Energy, and especially the Govenment’s suppression of Christianity and Christians in our country that would be H-U-G-E for our country!!!

Then if you are able to run next term for President I will be by your side again here in northern Virginia to help you with that effort locally.

Job one for all consrvative and Christian Americans right now though must be to ensure President Obama does not get a second term in office to further destroy America!!!

20. paul

I’d like to see a convention takeover, but thats just my fantasy – HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 0

21. Ginny Emerson

“What Should Ron Paul do now.” ? Run as an independant and become our next President. Iwill write him in if need be. What and intelligent decent gracious couple Carol and Ron are. I want to see this family in the White House doing my business. Ginny Emerson Montana

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 0

22. Dennis Swanson

Run independent, so we have someone to vote for.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 26 Thumb down 0

23. Bonnie Fuentevilla

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul !

You have my vote.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 26 Thumb down 0

24. Kerry Cox

The above comment says it all.
    Ron Paul is,literally, one of a handful of politicians world wide to be respected for his moral stance,philosophy and genuine intent to help his country.
    This, coming from a Kiwi with little respect for American policies or politicians…many non-Americans feel as I do as well as Americans who have lived overseas.
    Go Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 23 Thumb down 0

25. Bill

A cabinet level post as monetary advisor to the President … re-build the treasury, including the IRS into a smaller, nimbler, fair tax system.

26. lorizee

Run,run,run independant. Its a long shot but so was the victory claimed by the revolutionaries in the war for independance. If jehovah is with us who can be against us. Ron Paul will win no matter what the media (enemy) says.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 23 Thumb down 0

27. Tim Rutherford

Ron Paul should endorse Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party for President. Goode/Clymer 2012 http://constitutionparty.com/

28. robin

Surfisher,
    The priority now is the convention and all efforts have to be on this now. If you haven’t left yet, keep us updated on what happens at the convention and any other delegates on here. This will be a historic convention that we will be watching with baited breath. They will pull every dirty trick in the book to silence Ron Paul supporters-including the media who will of course continue to black out events and manipulate the facts. People in my state that were disenfranchised are working hard in the trenches to take over the GOP and get rid of our state chair, etc. We will pray that justice is served…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

29. Paul Dwyer

Keep Exposing:
    THE ILLEGAL AND UNDECLARED WARS
    THE CORPORATE/WALL STREET (1%) TAKE OVER OF OUR GOVERNMENT
    SHIPPING OUR MANUFACTURING BASE OVERSEAS…DESTROYING THE MIDDLE CLASS (99%)

Happy Birthday Ron,
    Paul Dwyer

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

30. Sharon Waranius

Happiest Birthday to you Mr. Dr. Ron Paul

You have spread hope throughout the land. You have educated the ignorant. You have energized the masses. You deserve more than I can give you. I’ll give you my vote along with my respect, appreciation and motivation to carry on your wisdom.

God bless you Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 29 Thumb down 0

31. D. E. Harris

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul. Although I am a Democrat, I greatly admire your vigorous support of our civil liberties. I may not agree with you on all issues, but I am heartened by your guiding principle of keeping the government, local, state, and federal, out of our private lives. Your team showed the power of your ideas when they took control of the State GOP Convention here in Maine. Please continue this effort to restore the Republican Party to an institution that supports the citizens rather than trying to tell them how to live their lives. You yet may convert some of us Democrats to your party.

D. E. Harris
    Brunswick, Maine

1. Molly Malone

There are already many of us that have converted!

32. Fabio Costantini

Happy Birthday Dr. Ron Paul. You have inspired so many with the true sense of what America was and still should be. Thank you for being true. God Bless You.

33. Ron Falco

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!
    As to what Ron Paul should do now, endorse Romney. I am not a supporter of Mitt Romney but I do like Paul Ryan. I think he will make a great president someday and his Vice Presidency will help make that happen. Why endorse Romney? Which is worse – possible 8 years of Romney or 4 more years of Obama? Obama will destroy this Country and whatever liberties we have left in 4 years – especially since he will be a lame duck President and accountable to no one. Romney is going in the same direction but considerably slower. We can survive with Romney. I don’t think we will with Obama. Gary Johnson will not win this time and can only hurt the Republicans. Libertarians, like me will have our day but this is not the time.

1. Surfisher

You are Kidding…?!

Stuttering Comedian of the Year Award (and free dunce hat) goes to….”drum roll,… please”:

P. Ryan

Hilarious expose by the Young Turks:

Share!

(even with Britt Hume trying to spoon-feed him, P. Ryan still chokes…perhaps Britt’s helping spoon was too large…).

34. hopeful in maryland

Happy Birthday Ron,
    I voted for you last election as a write-in candidate and I will vote for you again this election. You are the only choice to save this great country of ours from falling over the cliff into sharia law, which is happening right under our eyes in the USA . Fiscally, your plans to make America strong is the only one that will work, and voting for Romney will only put us deeper in debt……..Good Luck and GOD bless……..

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

35. Mike

I prefer that he run as an Independent so I don’t have to go through the effort of writing him in on my ballot. Neither Barry nor Mittens is getting my vote. Absolutely not.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0