What Should Ron Paul Do Now?

Photo by Gage Skidmore

[poll id=”81″]

Photo by Gage Skidmore.

1. Happy Birthday Dr. Paul!
    BTW the libertarian party has already chosen a VP at their national convention.

2. stay the course & happy b-day!

3. I vote Dr Ron Paul even is not name on.
    Write Dr Ron Paul on it and check mark it.
    He, should be the next president of the US.

I can not see why not, he, is just the guy for the job.
    I am disappointed in how Seattle WA did not show more support for him, do to media propaganda I think.
    For a life the way should be.
    Feel free and be free.

4. I'll tell you what he has done: He has WON MY VOTE! He will be on my ballot Nov. 6, 2012!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

5. The Convention hasn't happened yet! Ask this question next week you dumb & dumbers.....

6. Don't Give up on Ron Paul and the Libertarian agenda! Swap your vote with someone in a Safe-state in order to get write in votes for Ron Paul! Join the VOTE SWAP 2012 group on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/VoteSwap2012

7. I think Ron Paul should support Gary Johnson, and become part of what Gary Johnson is doing in 2012. I think Ron Paul would make a great Sec. of Tresury, Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Sec. of State, of Vice President in Gary Johnson's effort to spread liberty. What a great impact this would have upon Gary Johnson's effort. I think Ron Paul doing this would be enough to get Gary Johnson in the debates with Mitt and Barrack, and would give a real chance for Gary Johnson to come out a winner. What a momentum shift to have Ron Paul. Ron Paul.....please don't sell out to Mitt like your son did!!! His positions are totally oppisite of yours. Please go with Gary Johnson, and you, Mr. Ron Paul, will make Gary Johnson and the liberty movement a force to be reckoned with!!!

8. Happy Birthy Day Ron

Run as independent
    not because Obama and Romny are not good....reason to small
    Run because world need a change

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

9. Dr. and Veteran Ron Paul,

Happy Birthday to a real American heroe. I know that your probably getting a bit tired of fighting the good fight, but you have come along way to stop now. I too will be voting for you again, write in if I have to.

I personally would like you to stay under the Republican ticket so as to pull votes away from Mitt, even as a Republican for many reasons, not one includes the re-election of the Pres. But the way I see it, it is either a black or white, Lobbyist mouthpiece and to me, it don't matter what mouth piece is there, America is still ruined.

Gary Johnsons VP would be great/ or independent, would be great, but being independent would bring more fodder for the Negative Fox News, etc.. Lobbyist establishment supporters to ruin your great reputation.

Either way Ron, I love and respect you for what you are and have done for this once proud and great country. You will always have my support.

And as a fellow Vet myself, from a family of retired and active military, God Bless you for all you have done.

Robert

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

10. DEAR RON PAUL HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! YOU HAVE MADE 2012 THE YEAR OF ENLIGHTMENT, LIKE MLK AND KENNEDY YOU ARE ON OUR SIDE, FOR FREEDOM, SOUND MONEY AND HONESTY, SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CNN RATINGS? STUDIES SHOW THAT AIRING ALL THAT DIRTY LAUNDRY HAS BROUGHT ABOUT A STIRRING AND AWAKENING TO MANY........THANK YOU ETERNALLY FOR ALL YOUR FORTITUDE, HARD WORK, NERVES OF STEEL, AND I CANNOT WITH CLEAR CONCIENCE VOTE FOR ANOTHER.............SO RUN RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

11. Run independant, Im still going to vote for you. everyone I know still wants you in the race. The Country needs you man!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

12. Dear Ron Paul,

Please run as an independent because we don't want either Romney nor Obama to lead this country. We need a leader who cares about us the people and not his/her party interest.

Happy Birthday!

Sarah and John Rice

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

13. Happy b-day Mr Paul. I wish you the best in the coming years.I know you care and thats what hurts me and all true americans,to see the insanitiy that we face. When will it end?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

14. Stay in run for president everyone I know is voting for you Ron Paul go all the way don't get pushed out of the race, if your not on the ballet we all will write you in.

America needs you as our next president of the United States of America.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

15. Dr.Paul
    You must break from the republican lies that are constantly used against you and against the truth, otherwise you become a party to those lies. Both Obama and Romney follow an identical course using different routes. These routes are disasterous to Democracy and to the Constitution. Whether you win or lose by breaking away, you will get the opportunity to speak to the people and let them become aware of the truth. The truth is far more important than party.

16. Ron I'm voting for you as President whether you are running or not. I was to young to vote last time... but if I vote for anyone else I'll have a guilty conscience.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

17. Ron Paul Happy Birthday Our REPUBLIC is gone and you are the only PATROIT THAT IS FOUNDING FATHER PRINCIPLES please consider running INDEPENDANT as both seats are extremely CORRUPT and are not FIXABLE,Ron have a beautiful special day!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

18. dr. pual im writing in your name for president of this country , as our last hope for change that obama could never do. or will. steve

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

19. Happy Birthday sir. Please run for President. I want to vote but will not vote if I have to choose between Romney and Obama. I won't win if I run but you sir, have a shot. So run.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

20. Mr. Paul, if you do not run as an independent, my family and friends will write you in as our vote for president. A vote for Obama or Romney, is a vote against the people of this country. Give us hope Mr.Paul. Please run as an independent.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0