623 responses to “GOP Establishment Fears Ron Paul Upset at the Convention”

1. robin

French Canadian,
    I really hope that all hell breaks loose at this convention and it gets international coverage. They are giving Ron Paul a tribute because of “Romney and Paul’s respect for one another”- it just makes me want to gag….throw him the crumbs, but this will be Romneys undoing. Now, they are concerned it will drive away Jewish voters because Ron Paul doesn’t believe we should be giving Israel aid and his stand on all these wars in the Middle East. I am so mad right now, I could scream, so I hope whatever Surfisher knows will be the ace in the hole. As far as Reagan, unfortunately Reagan did many things most Americans don’t even know about that were against his beliefs, but he was never the same after he was shot, which we believe was done by someone very evil who was close to him-won’t utter his name. The Iran/Contra incident would have been grounds for impeachment if he wasn’t the darling of the media. That’s what saved his presidency while Carter was crucified. People in the GOP also have put Reagan on a pedestal that he does not deserve and always want to go back to this time in history. He also got in the way of the NWO agenda, so they had to get rid of him. That is my humble opinion after looking into his historical record, not the myth that continues to be perpetuated with conservatives.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

I agree with you about Reagan… I’ve seen so many interviews on the Alex Jones show with Charlotte Iserby… she is no fan of Reagan…lol.

About Sarah Palin, there is a lot of of sites saying that she will help Ron Paul at the Convention. One of them is the Dailypaul.com. We will see. I once saw an interview with her where she was really praising Ron Paul.

Regarding the tribute to Ron Paul… this is a theatrical move. They don,t give a damn about him… in fact, they hate him and fear him.

Concerning the Jewish votes, I hope that the Jews will use their intelligence and realize that only Ron Paul really respects them. He wants Israel to regain it’s sovereingty and not be slaves to USA. He wants to cut foreign aid to Israel ennemies. He wants to stop all wars, including the Middle East wars where they use Al Qaeda to put the Muslim Brotherhood in power, who are ennemies of Israel.

You are not the only one here that is mad and who could scream…lol. Although I am Canadian, I am mad as hell. I can’t stand what is going on out there. It makes me want to throw-up, I am so disgusted. All the efforts and money that the supporters and delegates gave, was tossed aside by an immoral and criminal changes of the rules by the corrupted RNC. I don’t care what BP says…even if it is a private Club, it is immoral to change the rules after the facts. Since when did CHEATING became legal in America? Whether it is a private club or not, CHEATING is illegal everywhere and should not be tolerated. You should be able to sue the RNC for cheating.

1. BP

You: “I don’t care what BP says…even if it is a private Club, it is immoral to change the rules after the facts. Since when did CHEATING became legal in America? Whether it is a private club or not, CHEATING is illegal everywhere and should not be tolerated. You should be able to sue the RNC for cheating”

I am not saying that the RNC should be tolerated or is being fair, quite the opposite.

Cheating is only illegal if a law is broken.

We are saddledd with the political system of our collective creation.

Solution: There is none, it’s too late and will never ever change, too many people love it too much.

Sorry.

2. edwin

Some how we need to really make an all out American push in Florida. Like
    Two million or more and show Romney/Ryan they are not wanted.
    This trick Romney’s attorneys pulled sickens me. Now, I wouldn’t vote for
    Romney if you water boarded me………………

3. French Canadian

To all the Zombies who will be voting Romney/Ryan:… good Luck!

Paul Ryan: More Of The Same

Excerpts:

Let’s just get this on the record: since 1960, there have only been two Presidential nominees (from the two major parties) who were not controlled by the globalist elitists. One was a Democrat, John F. Kennedy; the other was a Republican, Ronald Reagan. Kennedy was shot and killed; Reagan was shot. Every other President, Democrat or Republican, has been totally controlled, which is why none of them have done diddly-squat to make a difference in the direction of the country. On the issues that really matter, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are just more of the same!

Jane Aitken wrote an excellent synopsis of Paul Ryan’s voting record that appeared on LewRockwell.com. She noted that Ryan voted for federalizing rules for driver licenses; voted to make the Patriot Act permanent; voted to allow electronic surveillance without a warrant; voted to authorize military force in Iraq; voted to spend an “emergency” $78 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; voted to declare Iraq part of the “War on Terror” with no exit date; and voted against redeploying US troops out of Iraq.

Aitken also wrote, “Congressman Ryan supports the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, federal bailouts, increased federal involvement in education, unconstitutional and undeclared wars, Medicare Part D (a multi-trillion dollar unfunded liability), stimulus spending, and foreign aid.”

Ron Paul is the only Presidential candidate (from the two major parties) since John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan who hasn’t been controlled by the globalist elite. Unfortunately, the Republican machine (with massive support from the national press corps) has made sure–often by unethical and illegal means, by the way–that Dr. Paul will not be the GOP nominee.”

4. French Canadian

OT

Lawyer: 20 More Cases Similar to Brandon Raub Ongoing

Excerpts:

“The lawyer who helped secure the release of Brendon Raub, a former Marine forcibly incarcerated in a psychiatric ward by authorities in Virginia for political posts on Facebook, told the Alex Jones Show today that there are currently a further 20 cases in his county alone that are similar in nature to Raub’s detention.

John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute also said that he had been contacted by numerous veterans in the aftermath of Raub’s release who had encountered similar problems with authorities attempting to have them declared mentally ill.”

5. BP

The only rules they cannot break are discrimination type rules.

This is the way it is, and yes it is bad.

Our political system of partys (clubs) is easily manipulated by a small group, therefore it is very efficient. And this is the problem with the system.

This is why the RNC has no fear in being sued over their shenanigans. The courts can and will do nothing about the sneaky underhanded plays the RNC has been doing to the delegates.

These suits will not even see the light of day, or be heard in court.

I don’t like it, but I’m just keeping it real.

1. French Canadian

BP,

“Folks, political parties are private clubs, and as such they can make up rules as they go, change rules, delete rules, amend rules, and redo any rule change they wish.”

I disagree. Yes they can make rules, change them, amend them… but NOT after the facts. They could have changed all of this BEFORE the Primaries, not after everything was done. This is PLAIN CHEATING… and no one can approve of this.

Take the Olympics for instance, they have rules also (private club rules)… but they don’t change the rules after an athlete won the Medal. This is unacceptable worldwide.

1. BP

I get your Olympics analogy, but would say that it is not perfect. Obviously an official can’t make a 200 meter race a 100 meter race on a whim, or just because he doesn’t like the runner. However the Olymipcs isn’t the utopia of fairness either, but I don’t want to get to far afield here.

I don’t see why you are so quick to disagree with my private clubs remark.

Because they are indeed private clubs, in every aspect.

You say:
        “Yes they can make rules, change them, amend them… but NOT after the facts. They could have changed all of this BEFORE the Primaries, not after everything was done. This is PLAIN CHEATING… and no one can approve of this.”

And I respectfully disagree with your interpretation of what private clubs can and cannot do. I’m not saying it’s fair, it is not. Is it cheating? Yes, absolutely.

Will people hold them responsible? I doubt it. You and I will, but most won’t care enough to google: who regulates political parties. And if you do, you’ll find that this is done in other countries, but no here.

Political partys are not regulated by the FEC, their finances are regulated but not their rule changing powers, or their under handed tricks.

As an aside, if you google, wikipedia: Political Parties in the US, you will find way down the page at History, that the founders never wanted a system based on Parties.

I wonder why??

1. French Canadian

BP,

I disagree with you one more time. So you don’t like the Olympics example?
          Okay, let’s take a new one.

The Hockey league, for instance (Private Club rules). So let’s say a team loses the game by one goal. Could they come out and say that this last goal doesn’t count because the puck enter in the right side of the net? Of course not. Everybody would laught at them, and they would lose all credibility.

But, before the season begins, if they wanted to change the rules and decided that a puck entering the right side of the net, is not a goal… they could. But they cannot do this during the season. PERIOD. If you cannot understand this, I rest my case… you will never understand right from wrong.

6. French Canadian

Make this Ben Swann video go viral on the Net.

This will show to the world the degree of corruption of the RNC and the whole GOP.
    Work on making the GOP lose this election.

Vote for Ron Paul if he goes Independant… if he doesn’t, vote in mass for Gary Johnson, that will teach them a lesson.

1. robin

French Canadian,
      What I have discovered this year is most people (including conservatives who are always complaining about the democrats and their lack of morality, just find some lame excuse to explain away what has happened. Someone I know who is a conservative, but is non=partisan in our state because she abhors party politics just says they both change the rules all the time, but is still voting for Romney. No matter what I post, the people I know who are conservatives are still voting for Romney. The same for my liberal friends who will be voting for Obama. I have done whatever I can, but these people have to experience this evil firsthand because it is still too far away from most. When we have martial law and a war that will turn this country upside down, then these people will wake up. I certainly hope Surfisher knows something we don’t and why he is so optimistic about what will happen at the convention.
      I really wish we could have been there. As far as Ben Swann, the reason we appreciate him is he doesn’t sensationalize the news-something that I don’t like about Alex Jones, Limbugh and O’Reilly to name a few=but there are many others. In order to be objective, you need to report the facts and let your audience do their own thinking. I know how he feels because it shows even through his cool manner. That’s why he is working so hard to bring out these important stories. He is a committed patriot. I will be praying everyday that Ron Paul gets nominated, but it just seems like he does not want to make waves. This will be his greatest test about where he wants the future to lead.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

“As far as Ben Swann, the reason we appreciate him is he doesn’t sensationalize the news-something that I don’t like about Alex Jones”

This is where we disagree 1,000%

No passion, no action. It is so simple to understand this. And this is probably why you did not get any results trying to educate people. I for instance, send the people to Infowars… they wake-up fully in just a week. Now, THIS is results. I’ll repeat it again: NO PASSION NO ACTION.

I like Ben Swann, he does a good job… but it doesn’t change a damn thing… people will say… oh, how awful, but that the reality, what can we do about it… nothing!.

NO, you have to go further… you CAN change reality if you are passionate. If you are just intellectuals, you wont change a damn thing… you need PASSION and nobody does that better than Alex Jones. He knows how to communicate his passion… and it works, believe me.

7. Bryan Corish

Ron has the total support of Irish voters and the nation

8. French Canadian

Mitt Romney nomination pushed up on concerns about Ron Paul

9. Morgan Walker

It’s like I’ve been saying for the past year. Peaceful revolution 2012 or armed revolution 2013. Count on it.

1. joeschmoe

My money is on either Texas or Arizona being the first state to try something. Judge Head is getting ready in Lubbock. I can’t wait to bag my first UN peacekeeper!

10. jamesyoutsey

The gop is a joke when Will we understand this??

11. phlashphil

They are so scared of RP Cuz he tells the truth about things.SCARY isnt he…..

12. MySovereignTerritory

me to dude

13. overlooked005

Good for you!!!! Go Ron Paul, and thanks Astra2012

14. overlooked005

Which means , our whole government is a fraud!!

15. overlooked005

What does this remind you of?

16. aemptybottleof151

Time to revolt?

17. jamesyoutsey

Corruption

18. Meijin Ryudrakan

It’s not wise to insult someone that can become a possibly ally.

Just be happy Romney lost a vote.

19. HoFoShAo

democracy= confucianism=mob rule=divide and conquer=central bank rape of citizenry

20. Ray Storla

Perhaps I should post where I read this.
    “No Ron Paul revolution at convention.”

1. French Canadian

Ray Storia,

The article at Politico made me want to throw-up. These Tate and Benton should leave your country immediately, since they do not belong here. They are the worse traitors in USA History.

They are trying to fool you in thinking that they have accomplished something. They have accomplished NOTHING absolutely NOTHING. The RNC scumnbag’s parole is worth NOTHING… they are plain liars, always were, always will be.

I hope Ron Paul delegates will not fall for this and I hope that NOT ONE supporter of Ron Paul will vote for that criminal flip-flopper Romney an his accolyte Ryan. With what Romney just did to Ron Paul, he has proven himself to be much worse than evil Obama.

Now to RON PAUL:

Sir, I hope you will not accept this devil deal and prove to us that you are still the genuine person we all thaught you were. You have to go INDEPENDENT, otherwise, all your 30 years efforts will go to hell in a hand basket. Your legacy will be spoiled for ever if you do nothing about this. Do not decieve the Liberty movement. Go Independent, the supporters will follow you and you will win big.

For supporters of Ron Paul:

Never, never, never, never, never vote for Romney. And as far as I am concerned, if I was an American, I would never again vote for RAND… he played a big role in what is happening here before our eyes. All RAND thought about, was his carreer. I would even boycott his his speech in Tampa. He stole the speaking slot of his father who should have been the ONE to speak. He’s just another traitor in the long list of traitors who pretended to be working for Ron Paul.

I’m MAD as hell and I hope you will all feal the same way. Let the GOP lose the next election, they have proven to be the WORSE of the two evil parties.

21. acotytamwiesz

”TRUTH is TREASON in the EMPIRE of LIES” (Ron Paul)

22. AikenBruce

Democracy showing its true colors.

23. MrTitiez

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Ray Storla

So I hear Ron Paul WILL NOT be speaking and has lost basically any presence at the RNC now. WTF happened? You and your bobble-head Tate negotiated off your presence for what? Are you going to drop out AGAIN Ron? (Three time loser.) Is it time for me to remove my Ron Paul bumper stickers? I don’t play party over country dude, so I will not vote for Romney. Got it?

25. midkiffjd

That is Election FRAUD!

26. gamermini2

Whooo ron paul im switching from democrat to republican to vote in preliminaries for him!!!! (:

1. joeschmoe

You sir are part of the problem. What preliminaries are you referring to? The primaries are over. So you are a little late if you want to get involved in this stage of the game. Dont feel bad though you are not the only clueless American who complains about the way things are but dont actually participate in the process. good job

27. MidiPunk

I changed my party affiliation to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries, feeling more queasy now than ever.

28. Sinceer540

That shows People The government can do whatever they want to do whenever and we dont see anything wrong with this. Ron Paul for President. Leader of a Free Nation. I stand by my 1st amendment and 2nd amendment rights.

29. zazszdzfzgzhzjzkzlzx

do whatever u want rnc, the Ron Paul Revolution is imminent. “An idea whos time has come cannot be stopped be any army or any government!” – Ron Paul (or, may I add, votin fraud)

30. KDips18

Unbelievable, running scared of Dr Ron Paul.

31. acotytamwiesz

Please call 911 to remove your dad’s penis from your mouth. This can help a lot. Time will pass ,you will get rid of the trauma and start accepting yourself. Fuck pedophiles who spread nonsense about YouTube Conspiracy against RP. go Ron Paul! We will fight also for your freedom , khouryisuckdick, but not the freedom to rape children, like you wish. Go die. Peace to RP supporters

32. planemad2

America is dead…

33. zazszdzfzgzhzjzkzlzx

man shuttup and congratulate him on smarten up.

34. xodis911

Turn the clocks back 12 years. You sound no different from any Bush supporter who thought he would come in and save the day. Now look at us. Trillions in debt, thousands of soldiers dead, hundreds of thousands innocent dead, all because people like you keep voting for these cocksuckers. RickmanSlickman is 100% correct but I’ll add on. You’re no different than the ones who told the Nazi’s where Ann Frank was, and the ones who egged on Pontius Pilate to bring on more lashings…Think about it.

35. xodis911

Turn the clocks back 12 years. You sound no different from any Bush supporter who thought he would come in and save the day. Now look at us. Trillions in debt, thousands of soldiers dead, hundreds of thousands innocent dead, all because people like you keep voting for these cocksuckers. RickmanSlickman is 100% correct but I’ll add on. You’re no different than the ones who told the Nazi’s where Ann Frank was, and the ones who egged on Pointius Pilate to bring on more lashings…Think about it.

1 2 3 17