GOP Establishment Fears Ron Paul Upset at the Convention

1. It’s not wise to insult someone that can become a possibly ally.

Just be happy Romney lost a vote.

2. democracy= confucianism=mob rule=divide and conquer=central bank rape of citizenry

3. Perhaps I should post where I read this.
    “No Ron Paul revolution at convention.”

• Ray Storia,

The article at Politico made me want to throw-up. These Tate and Benton should leave your country immediately, since they do not belong here. They are the worse traitors in USA History.

They are trying to fool you in thinking that they have accomplished something. They have accomplished NOTHING absolutely NOTHING. The RNC scumnbag’s parole is worth NOTHING… they are plain liars, always were, always will be.

I hope Ron Paul delegates will not fall for this and I hope that NOT ONE supporter of Ron Paul will vote for that criminal flip-flopper Romney an his accolyte Ryan. With what Romney just did to Ron Paul, he has proven himself to be much worse than evil Obama.

Now to RON PAUL:

Sir, I hope you will not accept this devil deal and prove to us that you are still the genuine person we all thaught you were. You have to go INDEPENDENT, otherwise, all your 30 years efforts will go to hell in a hand basket. Your legacy will be spoiled for ever if you do nothing about this. Do not decieve the Liberty movement. Go Independent, the supporters will follow you and you will win big.

For supporters of Ron Paul:

Never, never, never, never, never vote for Romney. And as far as I am concerned, if I was an American, I would never again vote for RAND… he played a big role in what is happening here before our eyes. All RAND thought about, was his carreer. I would even boycott his his speech in Tampa. He stole the speaking slot of his father who should have been the ONE to speak. He’s just another traitor in the long list of traitors who pretended to be working for Ron Paul.

I’m MAD as hell and I hope you will all feal the same way. Let the GOP lose the next election, they have proven to be the WORSE of the two evil parties.

4. ”TRUTH is TREASON in the EMPIRE of LIES” (Ron Paul)

5. Democracy showing its true colors.

6. So I hear Ron Paul WILL NOT be speaking and has lost basically any presence at the RNC now. WTF happened? You and your bobble-head Tate negotiated off your presence for what? Are you going to drop out AGAIN Ron? (Three time loser.) Is it time for me to remove my Ron Paul bumper stickers? I don’t play party over country dude, so I will not vote for Romney. Got it?

7. That is Election FRAUD!

8. Whooo ron paul im switching from democrat to republican to vote in preliminaries for him!!!! (:

• You sir are part of the problem. What preliminaries are you referring to? The primaries are over. So you are a little late if you want to get involved in this stage of the game. Dont feel bad though you are not the only clueless American who complains about the way things are but dont actually participate in the process. good job

9. I changed my party affiliation to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries, feeling more queasy now than ever.

10. That shows People The government can do whatever they want to do whenever and we dont see anything wrong with this. Ron Paul for President. Leader of a Free Nation. I stand by my 1st amendment and 2nd amendment rights.

11. do whatever u want rnc, the Ron Paul Revolution is imminent. “An idea whos time has come cannot be stopped be any army or any government!” – Ron Paul (or, may I add, votin fraud)

12. Unbelievable, running scared of Dr Ron Paul.

13. Please call 911 to remove your dad’s penis from your mouth. This can help a lot. Time will pass ,you will get rid of the trauma and start accepting yourself. Fuck pedophiles who spread nonsense about YouTube Conspiracy against RP. go Ron Paul! We will fight also for your freedom , khouryisuckdick, but not the freedom to rape children, like you wish. Go die. Peace to RP supporters

14. man shuttup and congratulate him on smarten up.

15. Turn the clocks back 12 years. You sound no different from any Bush supporter who thought he would come in and save the day. Now look at us. Trillions in debt, thousands of soldiers dead, hundreds of thousands innocent dead, all because people like you keep voting for these cocksuckers. RickmanSlickman is 100% correct but I’ll add on. You’re no different than the ones who told the Nazi’s where Ann Frank was, and the ones who egged on Pontius Pilate to bring on more lashings…Think about it.

16. Turn the clocks back 12 years. You sound no different from any Bush supporter who thought he would come in and save the day. Now look at us. Trillions in debt, thousands of soldiers dead, hundreds of thousands innocent dead, all because people like you keep voting for these cocksuckers. RickmanSlickman is 100% correct but I’ll add on. You’re no different than the ones who told the Nazi’s where Ann Frank was, and the ones who egged on Pointius Pilate to bring on more lashings…Think about it.