623 responses to “GOP Establishment Fears Ron Paul Upset at the Convention”

1. X80057X

So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

2. X80057X

3. X80057X

4. X80057X

5. X80057X

6. X80057X

7. X80057X

Wow, real news on tv??? That reporter will be fired soon I’m sure. RON PAUL for prez! Audit the Fed! Withdraw money from banks! Bankrupt the banks!!!!!!!

8. TheSleepermgm

fruitcake ???? im a “fruitcake” because i stand up and fight ?? i am a sheep dog not a sheep…..

9. Jesyce86

I am not American but how the hell can this be legal? At the very least it is immoral as hell.

10. hartenskim

WOW! I can’t believe this is on fox!? Great job!

11. 205lxc

If this is the “democracy” that america can offer to the world, I am not impressed at all. Every empire falls because of corruction, so does the united states of america.

12. Francozilla

The media has been doing a good job soiling JFK’s name by often labeling him a womanizer, which may true. But, he no doubt went up against the Illuminati and lost his head in the process. JFK did some wonderful things in his short term, the “Ask Not” speech, the Cuban Missile Crisis. But, thanks to the media, he’s best remembered as a womanizer.

13. RickU5711

Heartbreaking to say the least. I received my pill 3 years ago. The corruption extends well beyond the political arena. Please listen to JFKs secret society speech. Dr. Paul’s main objective was to wake as many Americans as possible to the existence of those very people that JFK speaks of in his speech. Dr. Paul was against a Juggernaut of corruption and lives because of the true power behind him. We the people. JFK asked the media to alert the public. They own it!

14. OnAirPad

I wish I could laugh but the joke is on the whole world. I never cease to be amazed by US voters – how did `nucular` Bush get voted in once not to mention twice! There are too many special interests with too much power pulling the strings, and in the end the US loses and becomes less for it. One day maybe the only president they will deserve is good old Homer.

15. mormoop

I feel like the only other option for Ron Paul’s supporters is Gary Johnson.
    /watch?v=xrU6hTWyj6s&list=PL7BE34898EFC5C04E&index=1&feature=plcp

16. RickU5711

Soooo!!! An apposing team in football scores a touch down against the corrupt establishment so they change the rules by disqualifying the player who made the touchdown and put in a player who works for them. We the people should be outraged and come together to regain our government as the constitution demands we do! ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!!!!!

17. glen pfab

I used to argue with many h core repubs.They didnt like RP’sforeign standThey stated he wasnt a man enough to be America’s leader. I of course replied obvious manner.We really don’t have anything to fear but the elite were always starting their propaganda years before actually staging a eventWell I would laugh& say what America needs is Rocky Balboa lol Thanks for the laugh sometimes all of this depressing enlightenment gets me rather melencholic we need to laugh sometimes i just read the news

18. OnAirPad

What do you expect from a country where Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were voted into public office… I wouldnt be surprised if Homer Simpson gets to be president one day; what the hell we know they are all puppets anyway…

19. GaryJohnson4Pres

Now that #RonPaul is out of the race. Johnson is the only choice for President

20. saadJTF

true forum at JTF.org

21. mycamero11

Seeing what is happening in our country and all the in your face scams to keep Ron Paul out of the race is simply disheartening to say the least! I wish I could do more but can’t do it alone! Thank you for the appreciation and never give up the fight! I am a newly awakened angry veteran who is probably a little to late to make a difference now but I assure you, I was trained to fight, but now I will fight in a different way and this to do what is right and wright in Ron Paul for prez! Cheers!

22. Itsmeeman1

Good for you. Go do it.

23. saintdlee

people confuse democracy with capitalism. both are fundamentally imprisoning to a republic’s liberty no matter how well they’re disguised. To be in a republic and make it stand, we must know where true freedom comes from:
    the individual with the fortitude to change what is into what needs to be.- it is for those who have died for our freedoms already that we MUST make a stand and fix this !!

24. saintdlee

one more thing- let me say thank you for what you’ve already done- career wise and for waking up as well. You bring legitimate useful background to the cause. Whether you know it or not you have already helped at least one individual’s uncertainty by showing there is still a chance after all -

25. saintdlee

aut viam inveniam aut faciam – (I will either find a way or make one)

26. Teryn Driver

I love you Ben Swann.

27. Itsmeeman1

The USA was never a democracy. It was once a Republic.
    Now it’s just a fascist corporate bankster Nazi State of slaves.

28. dirty3087

terrible how everyone today focuses their attention toward mass media (cnn, fox, msnbc) instead of doing 30 minutes of research… because of these reasons is exactly why we have not had a decent man in office that actually cared about enforcing the Constitution since President John F. Kennedy tried to abolish the federal reserve.

29. Wesley95501

instead of calling it democracy, they should call it bullshit.

30. Kronicilln3ss

Nothing happened to we the people were still here so let us not use they’re new broken system these rules against corruption cut both ways attack them at every Level audit them all and fast n furiously as they do revolution the people re instate a real govt not foreign banks selling treason?! Tweet that

31. megadave29

Whatever happened to “We the People”? Sad to watch

32. bhabooshka

am I the only one who has no fucking idea what he is saying? everything he says flies over my head. it is the terminology, I think. I don’t even know where to begin to start understanding what’s going on and get an idea of how to think and make decisions when it comes to politics. I am 20

33. mycamero11

I can see how it has been a battle for sure! I used to be a cop and was in the military and I admittedly had blinders on by believing what the government always told me. I am awake now and pretty pissed off! I would love nothing more than to have as many of the millions of Ron’s supporters as possible and first march against the those who rigged the voting booths, then to the fed. reserve then to the white house! But, how do you get that many to be on board is beyond me!

34. saintdlee

welcome to the desert of the real, friend. Now- take this new found knowledge (which I congratulate you for) and help fix this – by ANY means more than just talk. Talking helps but convincing others – to say it’s been am uphill fight….would be understating it…immensely

35. Surfisher

RNC=DNC=CCCP

“The GOP is smarter than we”!

While, We The People, have hopes of saving our Nation — THEY, the GOP Elite, have none.

We are idealistic — believers that Truth, Liberty and Justice will eventually prevail, thus saving US from imminent economic collapse and the loss of all freedoms!

The GOP Establishment has no such illusions — THEY want to assure that ONLY THEY and THEIR OWN have first dibs on the choices pieces of meat, when the carving of the American People starts. THEY do not want rejuvenation of the Republican Party, nor is stagnation enough — PURGING is needed, so THEY are first in line to pick our bones clean when the economic collapse starts. (Same goes for the Dems in power).
    ——————————————————————————-

We, the Real American People (the producers), are the HOST — and THEY, the Non-Producers, are the Parasites!

While the Host was strong and healthy in the past — the parasites fed well with little notice on OUR loss.

But, NOW the Parasites have become GREATER than the HOST — meaning in order to survive, THEY have to suck MORE blood out of US than we can produce for ourselves, let alone THEM.

Realizing this, THEY are preparing the road ONLY for THEMSELVES and THEIR OWN to strip our carcass clean (after they’ve sucked US dry).
    ————————————————————————

Now, back to working two jobs Real Americans, so you can produce some more to feed THEM longer…until THEY are finally ready to send you to the glue factory… (“Animal Farm” by George Orwell).

1 11 12 13 14 15 17